wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Respect goes out to all the U.S. members. It turns out The Confederates had a meeting and we will not secede after all. Our states will be better off joining your Union. Shout out to Biteme for being the biggest USA fan by cheering on his teammates from the rail. I'll play more in qualification next year and hopefully be a part of the team that owned this year's Poker World Cup: USA! USA! USA!
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave wikkidinsane 74 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, BeerDog99, and JAKEPEAVY21

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Congratz! Well deserved! On top from day 1 to the end. Solid team performance.

I guess it was time for team USA after having some disappointing finishes in the previous world cups.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

kudos to team "whipped our asses reeaallllll ggggooooddddd!!!" USA lived up to, hell.... exceeded, the hype and "better on paper" analysis to thorougly dominate from day 1 til the end. Very impressive! Congrats to my teammates as well, for a fine push the last day and not giving up when it looked very bleak (end of day two, with our stunning 3 pts on the day). And lastly, congrats to canada and the euros, for damn good competition.

I'd heard the "world cup sucked", but I gotta say it was a lot of fun..... good luck to all who play poker on sbr as we get back to wailin' on each other individually at the tables, which hopefully will be sooner than later!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Thank you, wikki, stif & donker... it was truly a total team effort with EVERYONE contributing.

Special shout out to Jedi for not only his fine play and 6pts, but he was a major team supporter from the rail throughout. As were gummo, mpasch, Tripster, balla & arun & others.

With apologies to my Canadian buddy Miller -- it was OUR TIME.

Classy post, wikki... hope we're teammates next year on USA! USA! USA!

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

congrats to team USA!!

After the Confeds awful start, I'm happy that we tied for 2nd!!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It really was fun

Didn't anticipate how exciting watching from the rail would be

Also got to meet a lovely Romanian chick
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave TheCentaur 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    It really was fun

Didn't anticipate how exciting watching from the rail would be

Also got to meet a lovely Romanian chick
    ya I really enjoyed how in many of the tournaments there were multiple members from each team on the rail showing their support. The enthusiasm most everyone showed made the event very cool!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

ProlificalD
    Update your status
    ProlificalD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, it was fun...even watching...lots of spectating. Too bad it was only 4 days after a marathon to get in...I think it was Donk that mentioned this in game chat as well. I kinda gave up on the dailies when the weather got good, lucky I still qualified.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The enthusiasm most everyone showed made the event very cool!
    +1

Just wish SBR showed a lil enthusiasm as well.

Just wish SBR at least could keep a timely scoreboard, 'specially with the exciting 2-4 race goin on down the stretch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    +1

Just wish SBR showed a lil enthusiasm as well.

Just wish SBR at least could keep a timely scoreboard, 'specially with the exciting 2-4 race goin on down the stretch
    Yeah it got frustrating

So many threads about it but hard to find the right info with the latest updates

Then if you just wanted to tally it yourself the earlier tourney results disappeared from the lobby throughout the day
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave TheCentaur 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Grats to the team!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

wikker, you only count for 1/3 of a human. is that cool for you in the confederate states of america?

Laz
    disconnected
    Laz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm proud of my Confederate brothers for not giving up after a horrid 2nd day. We rallied the troops and fought on bravely to tie for 2nd.

With that said, congrats to the US on a punishing display of force from start to finish. Well deserved. Cheers !

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    wikker, you only count for 1/3 of a human. is that cool for you in the confederate states of america?
    i was held against my will