Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Fck speeches......... this is 100 percent pure inspiration!!!!

no more bullshit racist south songs, no more stupid fckin flags.... no more bad music videos or speech clips from suck ass movies....... this is straight up inspiration beyond reproach...... GO CONFEDS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wikkidinsane, JAKEPEAVY21, and zwoeins

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Rut roh... confeds might win now.

Auto Donk

AND FOR YOU ASS MEN ON TEAM CONFEDS:

NOW, CLEAN OFF/WIPE DOWN YOUR KEYBOARDS AND MONITORS, AND LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-30-14 at 10:37 AM. Reason: WTF... i must be getting weird; as that sea turtle got me hard! wtf was she doin in there?!?!?

Auto Donk

And last but not least, I hired a true inspiration to all team confed players.... (note I did not say "inspirational speaker"..... fuuck tony robins, fuuck all those f'n pricks.....).

The following is how team confeds will behave after staging our monumental comeback:

threesomes, hookers, blo, etc etc etc.... WE SHALL OVERCOME!!! (Our balls will be sore Friday morning)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-30-14 at 10:51 AM. Reason: I will admit, I will not be using that lame ass "you are so fcking hot" line....

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Donker I may have to sue you pal, no where in those posts did you warm guys like me with heart conditions not to watch. My blood went south, my heart skipped a few beats, and it didn't look so good for ol chipper. The only brightside was as I grabbed my tablet to write this complaint I now didn't need to find a stand to rest it on....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Donker I may have to sue you pal, no where in those posts did you warm guys like me with heart conditions not to watch. My blood went south, my heart skipped a few beats, and it didn't look so good for ol chipper. The only brightside was as I grabbed my tablet to write this complaint I now didn't need to find a stand to rest it on....
    Pat Obrien got you hard?????

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

I listened to those O'brien voicemails and I'm still unclear what he really wants

Auto Donk

u 've got to be kiddin..... first, he wants to eat her (he's on some good blo, obviously), then he wants her to suck his cocck, then he wants to eat her ass.... then he wants her and some other bitch to 69 in front of him.... then he want to get a hooker and get more blo..... then i got bored and turned it off once conf. the hooker/blo reference was in the vid

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    u 've got to be kiddin.....
    Uh...YEAH!

Donker stop steppin on my material, pal

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    first, he wants to eat her (he's on some good blo, obviously), then he wants her to suck his cocck, then he wants to eat her ass.... then he wants her and some other bitch to 69 in front of him.... then he want to get a hooker and get more blo..... then i got bored and turned it off once conf. the hooker/blo reference was in the vid
    Meh... been there, done that.