Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The same as what betting closed at, Waves +250 should be Tripe -290. But I'll be nice & offer -250.
    Rofl...bobbo guarantees he'll win, but has me listed as the favorite? Either you don't understand how betting works or you're not as confident as you're pretending...which is it bobbo?

This has been addressed, you denied my request to raise our annual challenge bet & you have no pts to bet with. When you pay my 29k bet, then we can make subsequent bets.
    Oops, looks like you'll need to dust off another excuse bobbo: robber guaranteed my end of it so there's absolutely no concern about me having points to bet with. Once again, you aren't owed 29k until you win. Now that we have that out of the way, what's your excuse?

Triple_D_Bet

It's well documented I offered DS to join in our challenge, & he backed out using you as a pathetic excuse not to play. DS obviously made a wise decision to back out, as he's getting schooled by Waves on annual leaderboard.
    DS challenegd you hads up as he had nothing to prove vs me...he even offered to spot you a 4 digit lead, and you declined with every excuse in the book (didn't want to overextend, was too much effort to post 2 extra screenshots, etc). As everyone except you knows, the ONLY reason youre beating DS is because he has no reason to play...when he did, he smoked you

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Rofl...bobbo guarantees he'll win, but has me listed as the favorite? Either you don't understand how betting works or you're not as confident as you're pretending...which is it bobbo?
    Neither, just going by the odds you set.

Oops, looks like you'll need to dust off another excuse bobbo: robber guaranteed my end of it so there's absolutely no concern about me having points to bet with. Once again, you aren't owed 29k until you win. Now that we have that out of the way, what's your excuse?
    I offered to raise our annual challenge bet & you declined. You're betting on credit as it is, so I'm content colleting my 29k prior to making any further bets with you. All your back & forth while trailing no less, has brought your mental health into question. Therefore, I can't trust you or Robber with further credit bets.

Triple_D_Bet

Neither, just going by the odds you set.
    Betting odds are pretty simple bobbo: I know I'm a favorite, so I offer odds on you accordingly. If you offer the same odds, you're acknowledging that I'm the favorite....there's simply no other way to interpret this. It's good to see you come to your senses and admit it though

I offered to raise our annual challenge bet & you declined. You're betting on credit as it is, so I'm content colleting my 29k prior to making any further bets with you. All your back & forth while trailing no less, has brought your mental health into question. Therefore, I can't trust you or Robber with further credit bets.
    Worried about the mental health of a guy who has more points than bobbo and I combined, and worried that my credit is good when I've been backed by several others with more points than bobbo? Give the guy credit, at least he's coming up with new excuses, even if they are as stupid as the old ones

Cmon now bobbo...do you really think ANYONE is going to believe that you were willing to bet more in our challenge, but are now backing out because you're concerned about the "mental health" of the numerous people calling you out on your hypocrisy?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Give the guy credit, at least he's coming up with new excuses, even if they are as stupid as the old ones

bobbywaves

Read it again....I was obviously referring to your mental health, as you carry on while getting destroyed in challenge. Although Robber's mental health can be questioned as well, since he thinks 5 poker tournaments played in 5 years means something other than being a pussy.

For the non believers, I asked to bet more & you denied my request in scared fashion. Allow me to refresh your delusional memory, please refer to post #290 of this thread: Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Triple_D_Bet

Read it again....I was obviously referring to your mental health, as you carry on while getting destroyed in challenge. Although Robber's mental health can be questioned as well, since he thinks 5 poker tournaments played in 5 years means something other than being a pussy.

For the non believers, I asked to bet more & you denied my request in scared fashion. Allow me to refresh your delusional memory, please refer to post #290 of this thread: Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest
    Of course if youre questioning my mental health for believing the obvious, you must not be able to trust anyone on the forum, since everyone agrees with me

Yup: you asked to bet more, and i declined for several clearly stated reasons, one being you using it as an excuse to duck others. And now, not even a day after asking me to bet more again, you're contradicting yourself and ducking...looks like I had you pegged pretty accurately all along eh bobbo?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Damn it looks like I'm going to miss the final cut since I haven't played in 2 months. Totally forgot about it.

bobbywaves

Of course if youre questioning my mental health for believing the obvious, you must not be able to trust anyone on the forum, since everyone agrees with me

Yup: you asked to bet more, and i declined for several clearly stated reasons, one being you using it as an excuse to duck others. And now, not even a day after asking me to bet more again, you're contradicting yourself and ducking...looks like I had you pegged pretty accurately all along eh bobbo?
    Even though you declined my last documented request to raise stakes, I'm still open to it. 5k more at +250 odds sound good to you? So I would be risking 25k now, to win approximately 41,500?

Keep in mind, there was a rumor thread that poker may end after World Cup. While there's probably no truth to this, if it does happen you'll lose annual challenge obviously. As I don't see you making up the 1,400 deficit at least, in the remaining 3 days of WC.

Triple_D_Bet

Even though you declined my last documented request to raise stakes, I'm still open to it. 5k more at +250 odds sound good to you? So I would be risking 25k now, to win approximately 41,500?

Keep in mind, there was a rumor thread that poker may end after World Cup. While there's probably no truth to this, if it does happen you'll lose annual challenge obviously. As I don't see you making up the 1,400 deficit at least, in the remaining 3 days of WC.
    I'm still open to raising the stakes on our contest for a "ROI" contest, so we can kill two of your stupid ideas with one stone. If you feel like backing up your idiocy with points, let me know

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Jackieblue...why shockingly?

bobbywaves

I'm still open to raising the stakes on our contest for a "ROI" contest
    It's impossible to raise the stakes on an ROI challenge we don't have.

Triple_D_Bet

It's impossible to raise the stakes on an ROI challenge we don't have.
    It's pretty simple actually, a 3 step process:

1) you talk a bunch of stupid shit about how your bogus ROI makes you a better player (already done)

2) despite being contradicted by all available poker knowledge and everyone on the forum, you decide to back up your little theory by putting your points where your mouth is (not done yet)

3) you lose, forcing you to forever acknowledge that yet another one of your ideas is rubbish (inevitable if 1) and 2) occur)

See bobbo, we're already 33% of the way done with this "impossible" task...all we're waiting on is you to put up or shut up

bobbywaves

Apparently you don't want to raise the stakes in our annual challenge. So I'll just collect my 29k, prior to taking additional credit wagers from you.

Triple_D_Bet

Apparently you don't want to raise the stakes in our annual challenge. So I'll just collect my 29k, prior to taking additional credit wagers from you.
    I'm offering to raise the stakes as you requested, with different criteria (which you swear you're certain you'll win by)...but for all of this certainty, you're too scared to place a bet on it. Just like you're too scared to bet DS, biteme, etc despite your claimed superiority

You're wagering on credit too there bobbo...mine's good, as explicitly back by several guys who have more points available instantly than you do. So it appears the only limit to our wagering will come from your lack of points, not mine.

Got any other excuses I can shoot down for ya?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I can confirm Bobbo is a huge 'pussy'

He ducked downsouth and now he's ducking both triple and me on his ludicrous ROI challenge

I rarely have time to play but when I do, I finish top 5.

He's scared of me so I offered to guarantee triple's end of it if he bet triple

Now he says he doesn't trust anyone to send him points so he won't make bets. Hilarious.

bobbywaves

I'm offering to raise the stakes as you requested
    I requested to raise the stakes on our current annual challenge multiple times, you flat out refused.

You're wagering on credit too there bobbo.
    Easy to see my 30k balance, compared to your 10k balance. Easy to see I'm betting with pts I have, while you're betting on credit.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    I can confirm Bobbo is a huge 'pussy'

He ducked downsouth and now he's ducking both triple and me on his ludicrous ROI challenge

I rarely have time to play but when I do, I finish top 5.

He's scared of me so I offered to guarantee triple's end of it if he bet triple

Now he says he doesn't trust anyone to send him points so he won't make bets. Hilarious.
    5 tourney's played in 5 years from this pussy, yet he hangs out in a poker forum.

Triple_D_Bet

I requested to raise the stakes on our current annual challenge multiple times, you flat out refused.
    Yup...and we're going on a dozen times that I've explained to you why. Yet that changes none of the facts:

1) you claim you believe something is certain
    2) you claim you have points available to bet
    3) you refuse to bet on the certainty

Inescapable conclusion: you're either lying or you're too dumb to understand profit and loss...care to enlighten us one which one it is?

Easy to see my 30k balance, compared to your 10k balance. Easy to see I'm betting with pts I have, while you're betting on credit.
    Your balance is irrelevant; did you post up for your bet with anyone so there's certainty it will be available to pay? Nope...therefore you're betting on credit just as much as I am, with the only assurance either of us will be paid being the other's word. The 60k+ points which are being repaid to me, or the 100k+ points held by people who have explicitly stated they'll cover a wager, covers far more than you're able to wager anyways

So what's your next excuse?

Triple_D_Bet

5 tourney's played in 5 years from this pussy, yet he hangs out in a poker forum.
    Why wouldn't he hang out here? Per your own definition, hes better than you

bobbywaves

Yup...and we're going on a dozen times that I've explained to you why. Yet that changes none of the facts
    Just as I explained why an ROI challenge won't work, yet you want to ignore those facts. I'm willing to raise stakes in annual challenge, you're not.

did you post up for your bet with anyone so there's certainty it will be available to pay? Nope...
    I originally posted up with you to show good faith, only for you to return the post up. I didn't request my post up to be returned, but appreciated it. Difference is you can see the 20k I'm betting with, can't see your 29k. With that said, I still trust you'll pay if you lose. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made the bet. I know you trust I'll pay upon loss, as I paid DS, you can see I have the 20k to cover wager, & you returned my original post up.

bobbywaves

Why wouldn't he hang out here?
    Because he doesn't play.

Triple_D_Bet

Just as I explained why an ROI challenge won't work, yet you want to ignore those facts. I'm willing to raise stakes in annual challenge, you're not.
    I'm willing to raise the stakes in an "ROI" contest, yet despite you claiming you'll win, you're too afraid to bet any points on it. Same as every other challenge you've dodged: you're either a liar or just plain stupid

I originally posted up with you to show good faith, only for you to return the post up. I didn't request my post up to be returned, but appreciated it. Difference is you can see the 20k I'm betting with, can't see your 29k. With that said, I still trust you'll pay if you lose. Otherwise, I wouldn't have made the bet. I know you trust I'll pay upon loss, as I paid DS, you can see I have the 20k to cover wager, & you returned my original post up.
    Yup, you posted up...I returned it at the amounts were getting large and I didn't feel it was fair to hang on to a larger amount for that long. You seem to have agreed. There is no difference in what we're betting with: the fact that you have points in your balance is no different than the balances of people who have explicitly backed me up, and it all comes down to our word.

I don't really need to trust you (although I mostly do), as I'm not too worried about being free-rolled in a bet I'm very unlikely to lose.

Got any more excuses?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

"ROI" contest, yet despite you claiming you'll win, you're too afraid to bet any points on it. Same as every other challenge you've dodged: you're either a liar or just plain stupid

Got any more excuses?
    Uh, bobbo... the whole forum can see ya plain as day, pal... Just FYI

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you come off like you have an insurmountable lead one hot week and Tripe could pass you up..

can i get some action on this? can I get some action you vs me for the annual leaderboard?
    Bump for bobbo to answer jake on the latter, or for the former, to explain how bobbo thinks he's a "lock" to win but has me listed as the favorite

Robber

Hey Bobbo I have a second place from this month.

My ROI far outstrips yours as it did last year and the year before.

bobbywaves

I answered Jake in post #29, he hasn't replied yet.

For betting purposes, I simply quoted your recent line. Are you trying to say your line wasn't accurate Tripe?

bobbywaves

Hey Bobbo I have a second place from this month.

My ROI far outstrips yours as it did last year and the year before.
    Hey Robbo, I have a first place from this month.

Your pathetic sample size of 5 tournaments in 5 years, obviously doesn't qualify for ROI consideration. Play some poker & come back to see me.

Triple_D_Bet

I answered Jake in post #29, he hasn't replied yet.

For betting purposes, I simply quoted your recent line. Are you trying to say your line wasn't accurate Tripe?
    My line was accurate, as I listed myself as the favorite. By listing me as the favorite, you're agreeing with me that I'm heavily favored to win. Congratulations one coming to your senses, but it doesn't square with all the other nonsense you've been rambling on about
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Jackie Blue
    With Love, Jackie Blue
    Jackie Blue's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    haha I'm just messing around

Robber

Bobbo you've played every day

I played once this month

Even a mental midget like yourself should be able to do the math

Like you said to triple, a much higher ROI means if I played every day like you I'd still have a much higher ROI

I'd kick your ass like I do every year and this is why you're terrified of betting me

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47654

Bobbo you've played every day

I played once this month

Even a mental midget like yourself should be able to do the math

Like you said to triple, a much higher ROI means if I played every day like you I'd still have a much higher ROI

I'd kick your ass like I do every year and this is why you're terrified of betting me
    you don't have to worry about credit with him, bobber...

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Blue View Post
    haha I'm just messing around
    No need to soft soap Centaur, Jackie... let's face it... it IS shocking.
    Besides, as already pointed out, he isn't any "General"... donk currently is.
    He's more like this guy:

Which is good for the confederates, otherwise it'd be Vicksburg AND Gettysburg all over again.

bobbywaves

I have no problem betting against you, so put your pts where your mouth is. When you decide to stop being a pussy & average more than 1 tourney played a year, you let me know.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    you don't have to worry about credit with him, bobber...
    Correct Jake, only problem is getting Robber to play more than his pathetic average of 1 tournament per year.

First 12345 Last