Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The final straw

Ok boys, that's it. I've had the final psycholigical break. Fukk it , Fukk it all. When I look daily and see Peices of miserable shits like Carseller cashing out while My AA turns a set only to get sucked out to runner runner Quads so I can be the bubble boy day in and out.

It's not even just the poker it's the really the people. Bobbywaves, Carseller, Mspachal the list of dirt bags goes on and on. It makes me want to reach through my screen and beat them like 4uk beats himself everytime he sees a papajohns commercial.

From this point on I'm all in. I'm 100% FISH boys.. Aggro DONK EXTREME. I'm going to make sin look mother theresa. . So fair warning call me with anything, push on me against your better judgement. I"M ALL IN. Because really I'm not making a team anyways when Jackie is to busy trying to find a surgeon to finish the sex change op than to let me know how far I'am.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

and i thought it was easy to get chips from you before....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Chip, take this advice:

Name:  JERRY_SEINFELD_OPPOSITE.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  42.5 KB

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Chip, take this advice:

Name:  JERRY_SEINFELD_OPPOSITE.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  42.5 KB

Chipup

Gummo Pal, I like you so I'm going to pretend you didn't use a cheesey Seinfeld pic. Paschal it's kind of cute you and carseller post one after another you two are the perfect couple. You both play any 2 cards only to be rewardedfor horrible play and have that same stunning whit.

Now run a long ladies, I'm waiting for the interesting posters. The ones who might challenge me a little.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    It's not even just the poker it's the really the people. Bobbywaves, Carseller, Mspachal the list of dirt bags goes on and on. It makes me want to reach through my screen and beat them like 4uk beats himself everytime he sees a papajohns commercial.
    Just being a part of this prestigious list responsible for putting you on full tilt, it's truly an honor chump.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Just being a part of this prestigious list responsible for putting you on full tilt, it's truly an honor chump.
    Bobby, glad to see you. You at least make me laugh from time to time. Your complete lack of grasp on reality is annoying buf at least your worth a responce unlike the rest of the posters previously here. Yes sir I will admit your pride in min cashing irritates me and puts me on tilt. It's like the 45 yr old virgin being proud of after 20 years finally making the fry station at Mcdonald s.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Chirpup is this a joke?

You won 2 first places out of 4 tournaments a couple weeks ago

bobbywaves

Bobby, glad to see you. You at least make me laugh from time to time. Your complete lack of grasp on reality is annoying buf at least your worth a responce unlike the rest of the posters previously here. Yes sir I will admit your pride in min cashing irritates me and puts me on tilt. It's like the 45 yr old virgin being proud of after 20 years finally making the fry station at Mcdonald s.
    Perhaps if you had more minimum cashes instead of blanks, you may have found yourself with a Confederates spot.

Have fun watching the WorldCup, get your popcorn ready.

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Chirpup is this a joke?

You won 2 first places out of 4 tournaments a couple weeks ago
    I've also got 6 total 1st places in the last month and a half but do you see me on any team? I do not see how that applies to my post about jack offs being rewarded for bad play?

Chipup

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Perhaps if you had more minimum cashes instead of blanks, you may have found yourself with a Confederates spot.

Have fun watching the WorldCup, get your popcorn ready.
    When your right your right. If I didn't play but maybe 5 hands and could live slumming my way in I would be on a team, Your method works and I'm pissed I can't lower myself to use it.

bobbywaves

When your right your right. Your method works

pureajb
    pureajb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Exciting

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Points Awarded:

TheCentaur gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Wait, Jackie is a dude?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ok boys, that's it. I've had the final psycholigical break. Fukk it , Fukk it all. When I look daily and see Peices of miserable shits like Carseller cashing out while My AA turns a set only to get sucked out to runner runner Quads so I can be the bubble boy day in and out.

From this point on I'm all in. I'm 100% FISH boys.. Aggro DONK EXTREME. I'm going to make sin look mother theresa. . So fair warning call me with anything, push on me against your better judgement. I"M ALL IN. Because really I'm not making a team anyways when Jackie is to busy trying to find a surgeon to finish the sex change op than to let me know how far I'am.
    dammit.... only a week into owning this ho and i find out she's a crack-addicted crazy bitch that can turn tricks worth a shit..... guess i better return these cool threads and this big ass purple velvet cowboy hat with the huge peacock feather in it, as my girl is clearly not gonna be earning........ guess i better do this to my lil pup ho if he doesn't step his game up:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-16-14 at 08:15 AM. Reason: with chipup heading south, i guess i'll have to get Bongo on Bumfights!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Wait, Jackie is a dude?
    NOPE
    Jackie is all woman and a hot one at that
    The last DNA testing we did at the offices conclusively proved that neither Jackie or Loshak had a trace of a Y chromosome
    (The testing also showed that Lou may be the ever elusive "missing link", but that's another story for another day)

No, all this absurd "surgeon to finish the sex change op" by chipper is nothing more than what mental health professionals call: "PROJECTING".

The psychological break chipper alluded to is indeed severe...and as a result, he's merely channeling his inner Annie Duke.

As a poker community, we should probably throw chi-pup a bone and allow him to win a freakin tourney. It's either that, or before long he's gonna be stealing Loshak's client list and we'll have to get Rod Stewart's stomach pump doc on standby.

Chipup

I woke up to see this pathetic attempt at humor from biteme and was just about to attack him only to remember that is pointless and looks alot like this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNuc6n-101E

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Sorry, chipper... couldn't get thru 30 seconds of that monstrosity.

I know you're unfamiliar, but THIS is the type stuff us straight guys watch:

Good luck on the operation

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I woke up to see this pathetic attempt at humor from biteme and was just about to attack him only to remember that is pointless and looks alot like this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNuc6n-101E
    Keep in mind this is NOT bitemeusadoj

While biteme is recuperating from his recent health issues hockey216 has hacked his account

Either that or biteme and hockey216 reached some kind of deal where hockey would play under his handle for awhile. If I know Biteme he's going to be pissed at how hockey has been acting lately

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Centy we need to have a sit down to hash things out

FlashDancers on Broadway will do

I'll bring the good looks and charm to woo the ladies... you bring the singles

--hockey216

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Chip... I understand, I'm doing terrible in tourneys as well, ......cent, bite, there's no crying in poker. Get out or get even. Don't get mad guys, it never helps.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    cent, bite... Don't get mad guys

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

There's nothing we can do, knowing me knowing you...hahaha

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shit, I guess I was too young to realize abba was actually four men..... two guys, two oversized trannies!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 07-16-14 at 07:12 PM. Reason: could those trannies possibly look more disinterested??? man i bet they sucked in bed!