bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Shari & downsouth basically said the tourney had a lot of no shows due to tech problems
    If they in fact said this, they would both be wrong. There's no way a 25 man tourney would take 95 minutes to complete when multiple players are kicked off after 10 minutes for not showing up, as you & others naively suggest. Unlike you & others, I was in the tourney & obviously know what I'm talking about. And why would some players be kicked out & not others with system upgrades? No way the 7pm cashes don't count, your lame attempts will be futile.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    your lame attempts will be futile.
    My "lame attempts" are in the pursuit of FAIRNESS.
    Surely a fellow such as yourself can't be against the concept of fairness for all... can you?

Speaking of which: being you're a fair fellow and got to play your tournament yesterday while many others did not (congrats on the win, sorry I misinterpreted your post in tech thread)... being that you already played yesterday, surely we won't find you playing in Saturday's makeup tourney(s) for those that didn't play... right?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    My "lame attempts" are in the pursuit of FAIRNESS.
    Surely a fellow such as yourself can't be against the concept of fairness for all... can you?

Speaking of which: being you're a fair fellow and got to play your tournament yesterday while many others did not (congrats on the win, sorry I misinterpreted your post in tech thread)... being that you already played yesterday, surely we won't find you playing in Saturday's makeup tourney(s) for those that didn't play... right?
    Correct, I'm all for "the concept of fairness for all." That's why I'll be sitting out Sat night. Easy decision...not only is it the proper thing to do, but I have the luxury to sit out with a World Cup spot all wrapped up.

Now Tripe's decision is another matter entirely. Unlike me, he won't publicly state his intentions. Although he played Thursday as well, he's in a position where he'll be lucky to hang onto a Confederate spot. So it may be very tempting for him to play, even though any pts derived obviously won't count towards our annual challenge.

First 123