Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Free "Reading Poker Tells" webinar tonight

there is a free webinar preview of Zach Elwood (Reading Poker Tells) tonight
    think its only a 30 min preview
    he might be hosting with Jonathan little also
    https://t.co/rHCXuU24AO
    that is link to reg, unsure the exact time but its soon
    can likely find it on twitter also on either guys page

Jedi Mind Picks

looks like it starts 9pm eastern

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

registered... thx.... hey, if you want a damn good read on tells, get the books by joe navarro. I met him out in vegas on a free trip to the wsop academy i won online at the old espn site; he's an ex fbi profiler.... kinda the real life jack burns of greg focker fame. His live course was bad ass... used the lessons a day later to final tbl a wsop event..... pretty bad ass stuff. i know he has one book called something like "200 poker tells". alot of this shit is damn good info; of course most pros use it to master false tells..... works well for those, as well, particularly if, like me, ur playing against good competition that doesn't know you and presumes you're a fish without a clue in the world as to what a false tell is.....

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    registered... thx.... hey, if you want a damn good read on tells, get the books by joe navarro. I met him out in vegas on a free trip to the wsop academy i won online at the old espn site; he's an ex fbi profiler.... kinda the real life jack burns of greg focker fame. His live course was bad ass... used the lessons a day later to final tbl a wsop event..... pretty bad ass stuff. i know he has one book called something like "200 poker tells". alot of this shit is damn good info; of course most pros use it to master false tells..... works well for those, as well, particularly if, like me, ur playing against good competition that doesn't know you and presumes you're a fish without a clue in the world as to what a false tell is.....
    yeah I have one of his audio books.