Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Dropping like a rock.........

8 AutoDonk 11,940
    11 bobbywaves 11,520
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-18-14 at 09:08 AM. Reason: soon ol WW won't even be on the board.......

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

looking forward to your video

Auto Donk

ah yes.... and now for a heads up world cup of poker update through last night's action:

AutoDonk: 5,720 (picked up 170 on Monday and scorched ww's ass in HIS trny he said I was afraid to play -- good one, WW -- on Tuesday night for another 600)

Wussywaves: 5,540 (ol ww failed to cash in either mon or tues's trnies, swinging and missing and being sent to the rail early like the pathetic player he truly is)

so, get ready for it.............

Check it, you know how I be, this week wussywaves can't hang with me..... tell me how my ass tastes:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-18-14 at 10:29 AM. Reason: WW, tell me how my ass tastes!!!

Auto Donk

ps. ww/todd..... stay away from my property!!!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Please tell me the significance again...

Do we have an annual challenge? No, you were scared to join last January.

Will I still make USA world cup team?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

the significance is shoving your lame smack up your ass..... you talk shit to me without knowing shit about me, and in response I am now owning your ass.... you obviously bit off way more than you could chew.... the significance is also that you have wussied out and dodged and ducked my May challenge and June challenges -- we could've started one whenever, jan isn't the only month in which you can start one u stpid fck.... I even spotted u 1500 pts and u still pussied out.....

realize fckweed, you do not set all the action on this site... you could have plopped down coin and run me over if you thought u could, but you know you can't..... thus the excuses and ducking..... especially after the way I've flat out killed you over the past 3 weeks, putting up 2000-2500 more points than u, once you became a blip on my radar screen..... I now lead u on both the boards u love to post on messages..... POST EM NOW, MAZZZA FFAAAHHHKKKAAAAAA!!!!

FACE IT, ww, YOU, MY SON, ARE A LOSER.............

your a twat, plain and simple.... make ur excuses.... try to sell your entry.... wtfe.... fact of the matter is you got owned.... and I enjoyed publicly shaming and humiliating your lame smack talking ass.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-18-14 at 10:48 PM. Reason: one last time, ww: TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

bobbywaves

You humiliated yourself with smack talk while trailing for 5 months. Who does that? Only classless people like you & TripeD apparently.

Auto Donk

[QUOTE=bobbywaves;22092797]You humiliated yourself with smack talk while trailing for 5 months. Who does that? Only classless people like you & TripeD apparently.[/QUOTE

five months? I never even knew who the fck u were til you stuck your nose where it didn't belong and started flappin your gums... since then I have steadily creamated u, taking ur 2000 pt lead and sticking it straight up your ass...... bitch! and I never said a f'n word to your low rent ass til u attacked me, fckstick...... just go away... u've been whipped like a redhead stepchild, revealed to be a lowly coward and excuse making ducker with absolutely the lamest type of "game", or lack thereof I should say, when it comes to poker.....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Careful bobby...

oops... too late
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Careful bobby...

oops... too late
    How am I posting if I'm dead, as you ignorantly suggest?

Apparently, I'm a ghost.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

How am I posting if I'm dead, as you ignorantly suggest?

Apparently, I'm a ghost.
    FFS... calm down, bastianrossi

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Guy claims his placing on a leaderboard last year with 0 prizes is meaningful, then turns around and says it means nothing without an annual challenge...gets hard to keep your excuses straight I guess

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

AD with the burial of wussyshit!Get 'em dude!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Guy claims his placing on a leaderboard last year with 0 prizes is meaningful, then turns around and says it means nothing without an annual challenge...gets hard to keep your excuses straight I guess
    We'll see exactly what it means at years end, when you're transferring 29k to me.

Mikespamm, I can't seem to find you on any leaderboards. Why is that? Oh yeah...you suck at holdem', you're even worse at Omaha.

Triple_D_Bet

We'll see exactly what it means at years end, when you're transferring 29k to me.

Mikespamm, I can't seem to find you on any leaderboards. Why is that? Oh yeah...you suck at holdem', you're even worse at Omaha.
    So when you're caught in conflicting excuses, all you can come up with is that you're currently leading a contest? You should maybe start tracking your excuses in a spreadsheet or something so you don't get caught in any more hypocrisy...you've got plenty of time to document them all while you're folding to the bubble every day

bobbywaves

So when you're caught in conflicting excuses, all you can come up with is that you're currently leading a contest? You should maybe start tracking your excuses in a spreadsheet or something so you don't get caught in any more hypocrisy...you've got plenty of time to document them all while you're folding to the bubble every day

No excuses here, that's for losers like yourself...My consistent leaderboards & cashes speak for itself, as only Stefan has more (2). You should read some poker books, to help make our challenge somewhat competitive. I'm sure you're humiliated now trailing by 3,100. But if not due to your delusions, you'll definitely be humiliated by years end when trailing by 6k & reality smacks you in the face while transferring 29k.

Apparently I folded my way to a 4th place tonight, while you failed to cash again. Not sure how "I'm folding to the bubble every day," with my leaderboard appearances & insurmountable 3.1k lead in our challenge. Just more Tripe from you, which everyone should be accustomed to by now.

Triple_D_Bet

No excuses here, that's for losers like yourself...My consistent leaderboards & cashes speak for itself, as only Stefan has more (2). You should read some poker books, to help make our challenge somewhat competitive. I'm sure you're humiliated now trailing by 3,100. But if not due to your delusions, you'll definitely be humiliated by years end when trailing by 6k & reality smacks you in the face while transferring 29k.

Apparently I folded my way to a 4th place tonight, while you failed to cash again. Not sure how "I'm folding to the bubble every day," with my leaderboard appearances & insurmountable 3.1k lead in our challenge. Just more Tripe from you, which everyone should be accustomed to by now.
    So when you're caught in conflicting excuses, all you can come up with is that you're currently leading a contest?
    Ya know bobbo, it would have been far quicker to just say "yes"

bobbywaves

Ya know bobbo, it would have been far quicker to just say "yes"
    Quicker but not accurate, as there's nothing conflicting.

Making top 10 annual board has meaning to me, regardless of prizes. I wouldn't expect you to know or understand, as you never sniffed top 200. Having an annual challenge definitely spices it up, making it that much more meaningful & interesting.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I now lead u on both the boards u love to post on messages..... POST EM NOW, MAZZZA FFAAAHHHKKKAAAAAA!!!!
    Sure, I enjoy proving your
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 08-05-14 at 02:40 PM.

Auto Donk

hey fck u, ww..... by the way, I see u ducked and cowardly avoided the deep stack trny today. Wise choice for your pszzy azz, final talley: Auto Donk another 1184 pts, wussy waves: dnp (wussed out afraid to play)

bobbywaves

hey fck u, ww..... by the way, I see u ducked and cowardly avoided the deep stack trny today. Wise choice for your pszzy azz, final talley: Auto Donk another 1184 pts, wussy waves: dnp (wussed out afraid to play)
    It's a known fact Waves doesn't waste time with weekend tournies, so obviously "ducking & cowardly avoiding" doesn't apply. Otherwise: Tripe, Downmouth, Biteme, & most others are "ducking cowards" as well, per your definition. Too bad your 1184 take, won't count towards annual leaderboard chump.

Auto Donk

It's a known fact Waves doesn't waste time with weekend tournies, so obviously "ducking & cowardly avoiding" doesn't apply. Otherwise: Tripe, Downmouth, Biteme, & most others are "ducking cowards" as well, per your definition. Too bad your 1184 take, won't count towards annual leaderboard chump.
    It's a known fact that "Waves", as you call this dickhead, is a known ducking, dodging, exuse-making wussy that can't play poker worth a shit!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-22-14 at 12:04 PM. Reason: too bad the other 6,000+ pts I won in six other 1st place finishes/other cashes on weekends doesnt count either, pussyboy!

bobbywaves

Coming from a ducking Donkey, who didn't have the balls to join my annual challenge. I'll see you in the 2015 challenge chump. On 2nd thought I doubt it, you'll pussy out again.

Auto Donk

I already accepted it u dumb fck........ pull your head out of your ass

and how could I duck your piece of shit challenge when I never even heard of your fckin' ducking ass until you started talking smack to me and I had to put your little pussy ass in its place..... AND where r u on the yearly leaderboard????? That's right, m f!!!! BEHIND ME!!!!!! TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!!!!!!!

bobbywaves

I already accepted it u dumb fck........ pull your head out of your ass

and how could I duck your piece of shit challenge when I never even heard of your fckin' ducking ass until you started talking smack to me and I had to put your little pussy ass in its place..... AND where r u on the yearly leaderboard????? That's right, m f!!!! BEHIND ME!!!!!! TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTES!!!!!!!
    How did you already accept it moron, when 2015 challenge post up registration won't be until December.

How could you have possibly missed the 2014 challenge thread Tripe initiated? Crawl out from under the rock pal.

Where are you on World Cup board? That's right jackass, behind Waves.

sandachu
    sandachu's Avatar Become A Pro!

me too

Auto Donk

Waves, u ducking, dodging wussy, i passed on that board last week, and will do it again this week..... ur a fcking idiot with a weak ass game, and I will dust u..... I have a heads up challange with you starting jan 1, 2015 u pssy........... me and you heads up for 2500 you sorry piece of sht.............

Auto Donk

ps, pussywaves, you forgot to post the most important leaderboard.... the yearly, which u ususally post..... Why is that WussyWaves? Oh, I know BECAUSE I AM FCKING OWNING YOU ON IT YOU WIMPY F'N COWARD!!!!!

bobbywaves

100 pt lead is owning? I have a bigger lead than that in World Cup. Talk to me at years end chump.

Auto Donk

100 pt lead is owning? I have a bigger lead than that in World Cup. Talk to me at years end chump.
    ok pussy, put your money where your mouth is (and check ur lame ass math skillz, u dummy), let's go 2500 for who has the most as of 12-31-14, CHUMP!!!!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

ok pussy, put your money where your mouth is (and check ur lame ass math skillz, u dummy), let's go 2500 for who has the most as of 12-31-14, CHUMP!!!!
    He won't do it, donker... and you, me and everyone else that's been following along knows WHY:

C'mon, he doesn't even have to post and we know what his excuse will be: "You had an opportunity to join the contest in January and you didn't blah blah more horseshit blah blah blah"

Forget the fact you didn't even see the thread and just recently discovered who the hell he was... or, that most people don't want to commit to playing every daily like Bobbo... for you see, in "Bobbo's World", facts don't really matter.

His 'edge' in the annual contest is that he'll play more than you. THAT'S his *cough cough* poker edge.

He'll run from this direct challenge just like he ran from mine the other day (most final WC pts) AND, of course, he's run from downsouth every conceivable way since ds pushed his shit in during their poker contest. Trip ran a poll and the consensus among his SBR peers is that he's a ducking pussy.

Bobbo tries to spin everything, but most everyone knows the real dealio.
    He won't put his money where his mouth is here.

bobbywaves

You're late to the party Donkey...Too bad you won't be collecting 31k from 2014 challenge like Waves.

On the bright side, I'll see you 1/1/15. Make sure you put 2.5k entry fee in your Donkey bank, no excuses.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

He won't put his money where his mouth is here.
    Biter spot on here

Auto Donk

Biter spot on here
    very true... you called it from the beginning.... if this guy "Waves" that WussyWaves keeps referring to had any balls, or any faith in his poker game, he'd be all over the opportunities to take (1) 2500 pts off me heads up in a "rest of 2014 challenge" (which he refused to enter, even when he had over a 1000 pt lead, he's such a puzzy; and he was wise not to, as I've totally crushed him since then, adding well over a thousand pts on him and taken his lead he would have been spotted and turned that into a deficit), 2. 2500 pts off me by accepting my 2015 heads up challenge that he is currently wussing out of and making excuses for, and (3) as much money as possible from me in ring games, as opposed to running from and refusing to play even one real hand against me (all he wants to do is gay-ass flipping), in any sized ring game I can find him in. He's a real piece of work, this cowardly ducking excuse making "waves".....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-23-14 at 12:24 AM. Reason: WW, tell me how my ass tastes.....

bobbywaves

He's a real piece of work

12 Last