Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    coward::bobby::ducking::wussy::waves

biggest pzzy on sbr...... hands down.... never doubted your little whiny ass would never accept a heads up challange against me...... now, run along and put a tampon in yourself.....

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Auto Donk

yawn........... you're little 20 pt lead will be gone soon; you're boring me and everyone else at this point..,, you dodged every challenge I presented to you.... and if you want to keep pointing out every time you edge me by a point or two on the yearly leaderboard, THEN ACCEPT A THROUGH THE END OF THIS YEAR HIGHER PTS TOTAL CHALLANGE FOR 2500-5000 POINTS, PUSSY.... YOU NAME THE AMOUNT.

OTHERWISE, SHUT THE FCK UP ALREADY. YOU CAN GO JERK OFF TO YOUR LAME ASS EDDY VEDDER VIDEO, BUT UNTIL YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR LITTLE PUSSY MOUTH IS, GET THE FCK OUTTA HERE.

bobbywaves

I'll be putting my 2,500 up every January, try showing up this time pussy.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I'll be putting my 2,500 up every January, try showing up this time pussy.
    I know, I know, ur skeered to play me heads up for either this year, or next year... we all get it.... now, as usual, fck off!!!!!

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Until you accept this challenge, I'm not responding to anymore of your stupid b.s. posts.....

Auto Donk

AutoDonk AutoResponse to WussyWaves:

"WussyWaves, as you are too cowardly to put your money where your lying p. o. s. mouth is, and you keep making pathetic excuses not to accept either Auto Donk's "2014 now through the end of year heads up" challenge or his "2015 AutoDonk vs. WussyWaves heads ups" challenge, he has nothing else to say to your pathetic, cowardly, excuse-making, lying, dodging and ducking ass. If you decide to quit being such a pussy, accept a challenge, or both, and he might entertain the idea of communicating with you or otherwise respond to anything you have to say. Until that acceptance occurs: FCK YOU!!!"

First 12