daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bovada Mobile Poker

Anyone try this yet? You can play rush poker on your phone now. Played around with it the other day and it was a little buggy...could have just been my connection tho. Curious to find out if they pool all the mobile users together or let them play vs those who have downloaded the software on a computer.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Anyone try this yet? You can play rush poker on your phone now. Played around with it the other day and it was a little buggy...could have just been my connection tho. Curious to find out if they pool all the mobile users together or let them play vs those who have downloaded the software on a computer.
    they should outlaw this shit immediately..... play ten hands on blowvada on a mobile unit while driving, you will most assuredly kill someone in a car wreck as you careen out of control after taking some kind of horrible blowvada programmed bullsht beat that puts you into the typical bad beat rage associated with playing on such a bullshit site.......

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Don't waste your time on that rigged shit Dane! Just like AD said, it's another ass fuk'ing from Blowvada!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    they should outlaw this shit immediately..... play ten hands on blowvada on a mobile unit while driving, you will most assuredly kill someone in a car wreck as you careen out of control after taking some kind of horrible blowvada programmed bullsht beat that puts you into the typical bad beat rage associated with playing on such a bullshit site.......
    Funny...there's probably a degree of truth to this. If texting and driving is bad, imagine what getting bad beat on the river and driving will do.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Funny...there's probably a degree of truth to this. If texting and driving is bad, imagine what getting bad beat on the river and driving will do.
    I've played on the road quite a bit while driving cross country...getting bad beat is nothing compared to the soul-crushing boredom of driving through places like Iowa and Nebraska

Pac12Speed
    Pac12Speed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I used to play on the full tilt mobile app back in the day. Rush poker was extremely soft especially the omaha games