Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

HomerSimpson2 u blow

learn some etiquette, I killed you the whole time could have bounced you win one decent hand and dive out the game like a coward without a word? typical

HomerSimpson2
    HomerSimpson2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36212

Mitchell88 is a Liar

I played with you for many hands. I can display the transcript of the poker hands. The chips went up and down between us for a while, and when I left I was probably up about 10 chips. Also, the reason I left is because I had met my rollover requirement. The same thing has happened to me. When other players have met their rollover requirements, they leave the room.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson2 View Post
    I played with you for many hands. I can display the transcript of the poker hands. The chips went up and down between us for a while, and when I left I was probably up about 10 chips. Also, the reason I left is because I had met my rollover requirement. The same thing has happened to me. When other players have met their rollover requirements, they leave the room.
    Good form is to let people know, preferably when you sit down and at a minimum as you get close...now ya know

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

would have been completely cool with that. There are no written rules to it so do as you please. I just think its nice when someone tells you what is going on. I don't care about the pts just wanted to keep playing.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

It's betpoints

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    learn some etiquette, I killed you the whole time could have bounced you win one decent hand and dive out the game like a coward without a word? typical
    This asshole homer did the same thing to me. Sits down for a couple of hands and as soon as he hits a hand, bolts from the table like the little pussy he is! Fuk'in hit and run asswipes, all you chicken shit donks are the same! Too scared to stay and play and run off with your 20 pts. Enjoy your big win!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-02-14 at 08:36 PM.

HomerSimpson2
    HomerSimpson2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36212

MikeJamm, you need to relax. If a few points makes you this riled up, then that is really unfortunate. First of all, I don't even remember playing you. If I did play you, I probably left because I had completed one of my rollovers, and had to exit the table in order to select a new rollover. Second, most of the time when I return back to the table with my new rollover selected, the person I was playing with has already left. I wonder why you chose to bring this up now since I haven't sat down at a ring game for almost 24 hours. I think it is really petty of you to resurrect a thread that is almost a year old and spout profanities just so you could feel better about yourself. You are a class act.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson2 View Post
    MikeJamm, you need to relax. If a few points makes you this riled up, then that is really unfortunate. First of all, I don't even remember playing you. If I did play you, I probably left because I had completed one of my rollovers, and had to exit the table in order to select a new rollover. Second, most of the time when I return back to the table with my new rollover selected, the person I was playing with has already left. I wonder why you chose to bring this up now since I haven't sat down at a ring game for almost 24 hours. I think it is really petty of you to resurrect a thread that is almost a year old and spout profanities just so you could feel better about yourself. You are a class act.
    Homer,

Some neighborly advice: Disregard Mikespamm & Tripe, two of the most clueless on this site. Complete your rolls, leave or comeback with new roll is entirely up to you. No notice or explanation to the table is necessary.

Remember, God loves you.

Ned Flanders

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

What's he supposed to do? Stay at the table until he gives it all to you? Get over it! There is no such thing as poker etiquette on the internet.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Homer,

Some neighborly advice: Disregard Mikespamm & Tripe, two of the most clueless on this site. Complete your rolls, leave or comeback with new roll is entirely up to you. No notice or explanation to the table is necessary.

Remember, God loves you.

Ned Flanders
    First off bobbypuss, go fuk yourself, you don't have a fuk'in clue mr. fold mini cash douche bag. So shut the fuk up and you better save your points loser to pay Trip.

And Homer, it was less than a week ago and I just found this thread. Would have posted my own, but seeing as how you do this bullshit quite often, it obvious as to what kind of player you are! Like Trip said if you're close to hitting rollover, just speak up and say you're leaving after the next hand or so.

In this case, I think you're full of shit, I sat down with 50 and you basically shoved every fuk'in hand donk boy style, I won a big hand off you, you showed back up doing the same shit, and once you got a win or two, you fuk'in bolted. So give it a fuk'in rest. If that's your bullshit style, so be it. Trip and Mitchell are spot on, no fuk'in poker etiquette at all! Just a heads up to anybody who plays you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    What's he supposed to do? Stay at the table until he gives it all to you? Get over it! There is no such thing as poker etiquette on the internet.
    Hey newbie, here's some advice, until you're an SBR pro here, your bullshit opinion carries about as much weight as a bucket of shit that bobbywuss uses for facial cream. Got that kotex tampon or what ever the fuk your dumb ass handle is! You are aware that non pros can't win shit here, right? So turn pro or shut the fuk up with you lame ass boring fuk'in comment.

There most certainly is good poker etiquette on the internet. Just as there is at live games.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-02-14 at 09:42 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    First off bobbypuss, go fuk yourself, you don't have a fuk'in clue mr. fold mini cash douche bag. So shut the fuk up and you better save your points loser to pay Trip.
    Mr. fold mini cash has kicked you ass on every leaderboard, fact. MikeSpamm couldn't even make 2nd string USA World Cup.

Triple_D_Bet

Mr. fold mini cash has kicked you ass on every leaderboard, fact. MikeSpamm couldn't even make 2nd string USA World Cup.
    Well bobbo, if you're feeling chatty about who's kicking whose ass on a leaderboard, let's talk about our contest...notice you haven't updated it for October, just like you haven't done since losing the lead
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and Auto Donk

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

[QUOTE=mikejamm;22911155]Hey newbie, here's some advice, until you're an SBR pro here, your bullshit opinion carries about as much weight as a bucket of shit that bobbywuss uses for facial cream. Got that kotex tampon or what ever the fuk your dumb ass handle is! You are aware that non pros can't win shit here, right? So turn pro or shut the fuk up with you lame ass boring fuk'in comment.

There most certainly is good poker etiquette on the internet. Just as there is at live games.[/Q

Internet or live game, no one has ever stopped me from picking up my chips and walking. Leaving while you are ahead has nothing to do with etiquette.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Well bobbo, if you're feeling chatty about who's kicking whose ass on a leaderboard, let's talk about our contest...notice you haven't updated it for October, just like you haven't done since losing the lead
    The only update that matters is on January 1st, until then you can stfu.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ol' PussyBoy Tidal Waves getting a tad bit testy as the prospect of shipping the overwhelming majority of the betpoints he's been hoarding for years gets ever-so-closer!!!!

We should get a film crew to cover him January 1; it will be like an episode of "Hoarders"..... you know, the scene where the crew starts hauling all the shit outta the house, and the Hoarder (in this instance, Tidal) starts freaking the fck out, screaming, crying, and grabbing on to some old 1979 Boston album cover and a dried up chia pet in an effort to "save her shit."

With tears in his eyes, and shaking with fear and confusion, Tidal will be latching on to a few those "free play points" stackin up on a server since last year, and maybe a daily log-in bonus or two from 2011, as the rest of the shit is carried away!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-03-14 at 08:56 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Ol' PussyBoy Tidal Waves getting a tad bit testy as the prospect of shipping the overwhelming majority of the betpoints he's been hoarding for years gets ever-so-closer!!!!

We should get a film crew to cover him January 1; it will be like an episode of "Hoarders"..... you know, the scene where the crew starts hauling all the shit outta the house, and the Hoarder (in this instance, Tidal) starts freaking the fck out, screaming, crying, and grabbing on to some old 1979 Boston album cover and a dried up chia pet in an effort to "save her shit."

With tears in his eyes, and shaking with fear and confusion, Tidal will be latching on to a few those "free play points" stackin up on a server since last year, and maybe a daily log-in bonus or two from 2011, as the rest of the shit is carried away!!!!!

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What exactly is this challenge again? Waves is down by 1000 points? You can make that up in a week easily.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What exactly is this challenge again? Waves is down by 1000 points? You can make that up in a week easily.
    triple d vs bobby on the yearly poker standings...triper, beerdog, sinmiedo(I think) and myself have wagers on this...I think bobby has close to 30-40k points wagered on himself..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    triple d vs bobby on the yearly poker standings...triper, beerdog, sinmiedo(I think) and myself have wagers on this...I think bobby has close to 30-40k points wagered on himself..
    I have a small wager with Bobby as well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

Homer is a notorious staller when close to the bubble...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Homer is a notorious staller when close to the bubble...

Straight grinding a min cash

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Seem to recall you running your mouth with regular updates when you had a fluke lead

Now you want everyone to stfu

You're a staller like homer

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Seem to recall you running your mouth with regular updates when you had a fluke lead

Now you want everyone to stfu
    Your memory lacks, like your poker game. I made monthly updates in Tripe's thread, since he wouldn't update his thread when getting his ass kicked by 3k.

You're a casher like homer

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It's always possible, and against better players I wouldn't say it's improbable. The way bobbo plays, even the current 850 point lead is all but insurmountable...he can't win unless the dealer does it for him or I stop playing, there just isn't enough time left in the contest to pull down that many mincashes and luckbox to the occasional decent cash.

believe last count was 26k or so...it would be far more if he hadn't stopped taking people's bets, or if he hadn't tried to offer me as the favorite while insisting he thought he was going to win

Your memory lacks, like your poker game. I made monthly updates in Tripe's thread, since he wouldn't update his thread when getting his ass kicked by 3k.

Key word: made. Strange how you seem to have changed so suddenly, and instead of falling over yourself to update the score monthly, you stopped doing so the same month you all but lost your lead...must be another one of those strange "coincidences" that just happen to make you look bad eh?

mikejamm

Yeah Trip, and you probably wont hear shit outta wussypuss! He's too busy trolling threads and touting his poker record on zynga poker! Along with monitoring sbr poker start times so this no life loser can get the best mini cash his donk ass can!And for the record bobbypuss, I could give a shit about my cashes here. I don't play every day like you, loser mini cash boy. My life doesn't evolve around sbr poker, if I feel like playing, I play. If not, fuk it.

You on the other hand spend your days trying to figure out how many peeps are playing in every tourney!

Sounds like a scared of losing douche bag life to me! Gett'in a little worried about that ass reaming bobbypuss?

bobbywaves

believe last count was 26k or so...it would be far more if I wasn't a pussy & declined Waves offer to raise the stakes again.

Key word: made. Strange how you seem to have changed so suddenly, and instead of falling over yourself to update the score monthly, you stopped doing so the same month you all but lost your lead...must be another one of those strange "coincidences" that just happen to make you look bad eh?
    It's your thread...You didn't update it monthly like you agreed to when I was kicking your ass, so obviously I had to do it. Funny how it took you 9 months to get a lead, then decide to update your thread. Must be another one of those strange "coincidences" that just happen to make you look bad eh?

Triple_D_Bet

Don't you think it's more than a little sad that when confronted with the truth, the best you can do is misquote someone and pretend they said something as dumb as you often do so you can agree with it?

For the record, you're still not welcome to raise your wager...still won't give you any additional excuses to duck people.

It's your thread...You didn't update it monthly like you agreed to when I was kicking your ass, so obviously I had to do it. Funny how it took you 9 months to get a lead, then decide to update your thread. Must be another one of those strange "coincidences" that just happen to make you look bad eh?
    I didn't update the thread monthly because aside from my general lack of need to do so, you beat me to it for a while, sometimes posting days early in your haste to remind us you were still clinging to a lead. To the surprise of nobody, the second your lead dwindled away to almost nothing, you were suddenly very quiet on the matter, preferring to try to screw with a loan of mine instead of updating the contest. I've had to update it since then (when I remember to days later), as you're no doubt still struggling to come to terms with how you could be losing (despite losing every other poker-related bet you've ever made).

It all boils down to one common theme bobbo: you can fool yourself, but you can't fool anyone else...your fondness for the former and inability to do the latter is one of the main reasons you're such a mediocre poker player

bobbywaves

For the record, you're still not welcome to raise your wager.
    Of course not, as you know I'm going to win.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Man these Poker and Points subforums are vicious.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Man these Poker and Points subforums are vicious.
    shit.... mere child's play compared to the scorchiing case of herpes that Tidal is sportin'.....

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I'm a much better player than you as I have proven.

You stopped updating recently. I wonder why.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    I'm a much better player than you as I have proven.
    Proven? You average a pathetic one tourney per year, you do realize anyone can check our pts history & see my ROI is much higher than yours.

Triple_D_Bet

Of course not, as you know I'm going to win.
    A+ for confidence; unfortunately for you, skill and the results of that skill count in this contest, not confidence or the ability to delude yourself

Proven? You average a pathetic one tourney per year, you do realize anyone can check our pts history & see my ROI is much higher than yours.
    The hypothetical "anyone" would also have to be dumb enough to believe BROI = ROI, which tends to limit the definition of "anyone" to "just bobbo"

bobbywaves

The hypothetical "anyone" would also have to be dumb enough to believe BROI = ROI, which tends to limit the definition of "anyone" to "just bobbo"
    Funny how I used the same correct formula to calculate mine & Robber's ROI, that you've used to calculate other players ROI.

123 Last