BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I took him for about 1500 last night.

Kid sucks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProPicker713, and sweep

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Funny how karma catches up with fuk'in losers like snickerpuss! Makes a fuk'in thread to pay bobby and then loses his ass! Could've paid bobby back in any post or turned the points over to Downsouth and been back in good standing. Donk still ended up a fuk'in loser, points just didn't go to the person they were owed to.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Snicker Check in. Any new updates on Paying Back the Man?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

snicker i took out 8 small loans (50- 100 pts apiece) a couple of weeks ago from poker tilt. look at my pts history i paid back every single one. nobody called me out or PMed me asking for payment i just did it. even my 80 pt payment to bobby was out of doing the right thing (although he thinks its cuz he called me out lol). what you doing aint right . this is a big amount of points. it is shameful. i understand addiction to poker and to keep on playing but you gotta just unplug yur computer take a deep breath . turn on comp pts will be in wallet , immediately transfer to bobby.
    im explaining this to you in a nice way so you are keen on doing the right thing. now i got 3 loans left amounting to 4800 pts that i am paying 7/day to and hopefully if the ravens wins i will be able to pay off 65-70% of that shit. i owed 7x the amount you owe and i am going to pay it back faster than you. and im a slow payer (in some instances primarily cuz i was pts broke most of the time)! you have the pts !! sad snicker, sad.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-03-13 at 05:52 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

by the way deemer ill play you heads up any day at the tables pal, you handled snicker , now come and play with the wulf
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-03-13 at 05:46 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I had to call out both Snicker & Wulf for their loan non payment. However the big difference here is that Wulf has a conscience & integrity, which allowed him to eventually do the right thing & pay back his loan. Apparently Snicker has no conscience or integrity, it's clearly evident he doesn't care about doing the right thing nor care what people think of him. It's a very sad state of affairs for Snicker, needs serious help for his pathological lies & gambling addiction.
    Points Awarded:

SnickerDoodles gave bobbywaves 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SnickerDoodles gave bobbywaves 244 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

snickers is just a pathetic excuse for a poster

makes me laugh everytime i think some1 has to stiff with play pts from a gambling forum

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, Triple_D_Bet, and BeerDog99

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    snickers is just a pathetic excuse for a poster

makes me laugh everytime i think some1 has to stiff with play pts from a gambling forum

Nail on the head, what a shit sandwhich this guy is!

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Nail on the head, what a shit sandwhich this guy is!
    In the the 6pm tonight, he was on my table and oh wow.. it was on... Hsi ass had MANY folks speaking their thoughts directly and bluntly towards him. He never said a word. Do you think somehow deep down he believes that he will make this right? I know that there has to be levels of degen, but at this point, my instinct goes to meth level... he is gone.

DBag numero uno.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Hes had more then 5 oppurtunities to pay off his loan and he blew them all.
    i dont think he has any intentions of paying back bobby, i wish sbr got involved but i see why they wanna stay out of loans.

cmval
    pokerz
    cmval's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Pretty weak shit here. I never get involved in any of the drama and dont usually even have my chat on in the poker client but I have to say this is some bullshit.

You owe a few hundred points and yet playing on the big tables with almost a thousand you should pay up. Too bad people trying to do a good thing and loan out points get screwed over and then basically thrown back in their face by the person in debt by continuing to play and lose. Disrespectful.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1285

Yeah, just shows the character of the guy. He could have been a successful contributing member here at our forum. Everybody has given him more second chances than normally would be allowed. Instead, snickershit chose to be a bold face lier and a thief. This is exactly how this loser is in real life too. Makes you wonder how many people he's fuk'ed over outside of this forum. Way to go through life douche bag, shit will catch up with you eventually.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I had to call out both Snicker & Wulf for their loan non payment. However the big difference here is that Wulf has a conscience & integrity, which allowed him to eventually do the right thing & pay back his loan. Apparently Snicker has no conscience or integrity, it's clearly evident he doesn't care about doing the right thing nor care what people think of him. It's a very sad state of affairs for Snicker, needs serious help for his pathological lies & gambling addiction.
    you called me out for slow paying but that is not why i paid you. its because of the second sentence you said bud . i think i made a nice post to him to try and get you your points back. dont think its going to happen though.

oh yeah and your being awfully soft on that bitch hurls who took you for 800. he had a warranted banning for multiple accounts and to me is even worse than snicker.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i saw this stiff/loser/embarrassment/ pathetic excuse for a human/poster today at a ring table....and he ran like the little biitch he is as soon as i sat down
    im donating any pts i ever win from this loser to this thread (bobby)
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-06-13 at 05:53 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i saw this stiff/loser/embarrassment/ pathetic excuse for a human/poster today at a ring table....and he ran like the little biitch he is as soon as i sat down
    im donating any pts i ever win from this loser to this thread (bobby)

havent placed in poker in the last 13 days and am payng off big loans otherwise this is a solid idea to do
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike gave Wulfman14 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    you called me out for slow paying but that is not why i paid you. its because of the second sentence you said bud . i think i made a nice post to him to try and get you your points back. dont think its going to happen though.

oh yeah and your being awfully soft on that bitch hurls who took you for 800. he had a warranted banning for multiple accounts and to me is even worse than snicker.
    Snicker is way worse than Hurls. At least Hurls was making an effort to pay, he paid 165/750 & was paying up until his banning. Snicker owes 1300 & hasn't made any effort whatsoever, not one payment. Hurls didn't have my payoff balamce several times & refuse to pay like Snicker has done.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave bobbywaves 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777 gave bobbywaves 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ill pay a bounty to whoever sends the pathetic pts stiff loser snickers to the rail at 10am..lets say 30pts, if i do it ill donate 2x to bobby...he runs anytime some1 calls him out in ring games
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-07-13 at 09:03 AM.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

ill pay a bounty to whoever sends the pathetic pts stiff loser snickers to the rail at 10am..lets say 30pts, if i do it ill donate 2x to bobby...he runs anytime some1 calls him out in ring games
    mike you are a good guy for that gesture, but after seeing wtf just happend in that tourney i am sickend by this place. I am only here for fun, kill some time meet some cool people to talk sports but I am getting pissed that scummy's run around freely and catch all the breaks and then dont do the right thing.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Illmatickn sent the pts stiff loser snickers to the rail and said he didnt want the bounty i placed on him and not to worry with it.....so im sending the bounty to bobbywaves in post #51..and uppin it from just 30 to 50pts....i know its not much, but its something...and dont take this off his loan by any means, just a gesture for ur trouble dealing with a embarrassing/pathetic stiffing poster u loaned pts to in good faith

Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave 5mike5 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

Mike, I really appreciate your kind gesture. Unfortunately, it doesn't feel right for me to accept it. I wish more people were like Mike, then we wouldn't have this stiffing problem. As I said in other posts, it's not so much the pts as it is the principle of stiffing for any amount. Of course I want Snicker to do the right thing & pay, however I'm not a broke dik fuk like Snicker. I have plenty of pts & no problem generating pts on my own via poker. I only ask people to give Snicker an earful when they see him on the tables, & encourage him to do the right thing.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I understand bobby and I know u don't need the Pts or pts broke or anything so won't argue u returning the points but they were going to some1 for bounty so thought was right to give them to. he's just the lowest form of person. And believe me a lot of posters gave him a earful for the whole tourney. and i do everytime i see the rat bastard..I hope someday he wakes up and finds some integrity, but doubt that ever happens

and i agree, its the priciple of peopls the stiff for betpoints of all things..its just beyond pathetic

GL bobby
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-07-13 at 12:16 PM.

bobbywaves

Thanks

Royfus777
    Royfus777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1821

Wow. What a scummer move.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

If I see him at the tables I'll be sure to open a can fool of whooppp ass on him

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

I understand bobby and I know u don't need the Pts or pts broke or anything so won't argue u returning the points but they were going to some1 for bounty so thought was right to give them to. he's just the lowest form of person. And believe me a lot of posters gave him a earful for the whole tourney. and i do everytime i see the rat bastard..I hope someday he wakes up and finds some integrity, but doubt that ever happens

and i agree, its the priciple of peopls the stiff for betpoints of all things..its just beyond pathetic

GL bobby
    Been your first proponent. I sat on table with ya all night... and on rollover... Bob da shiznit. penetrate dickweeds.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

the sbr point crackhead snickers is sitting at the tables right now, and im giving him hell as usual..has 60pts but instead of paying hes so addcitd to betpoints he cant stop and just pay some off..CANT BELIEVE posters wig out for sbr play pts like crack heads looking for the bext fix

probably sets his alarm at 11:59pm every night to see his +12pts get credited

so fukking embarrassing

ProPicker713
    METS!

Mike look at the convo before you joined
    txaaron: How much do you owe, Snicker?
    SnickerDoodles: fuckin misclci khad you
    SnickerDoodles: 1300
    txaaron: thats nothing
    SnickerDoodles: i know
    SnickerDoodles: i want to pay it off
    txaaron: I would. Just to get people off your back
    txaaron: gotta suck having people talk shit to you all the time
    SnickerDoodles: honestly could care less its the internet. when i pay back its because i want to
    txaaron: Till someone finds you and kicks your ass
    SnickerDoodles: over points
    txaaron: lol i guarantee people would
    SnickerDoodles: wow
    txaaron: what
    SnickerDoodles: that bs
    txaaron: what is
    SnickerDoodles: my trips queens he hits runner runner for straight

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

130 now at the table, and the crackhead just cant stop

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Mike look at the convo before you joined
    txaaron: How much do you owe, Snicker?
    SnickerDoodles: fuckin misclci khad you
    SnickerDoodles: 1300
    txaaron: thats nothing
    SnickerDoodles: i know
    SnickerDoodles: i want to pay it off
    txaaron: I would. Just to get people off your back
    txaaron: gotta suck having people talk shit to you all the time
    SnickerDoodles: honestly could care less its the internet. when i pay back its because i want to
    txaaron: Till someone finds you and kicks your ass
    SnickerDoodles: over points
    txaaron: lol i guarantee people would
    SnickerDoodles: wow
    txaaron: what
    SnickerDoodles: that bs
    txaaron: what is
    SnickerDoodles: my trips queens he hits runner runner for straight
    he says he will pay when he wants to huh...what a pathetic loser...just amazing these pts crackhea....he says like pts are no big deal but funny as he wont pay any of them..hes just the lowest form of person....like a degenerate stealing pennies from his family, and saying its just pennies, BUT IM NOT PAYING THEM BACK! lmao what a loser in life

its about the PRICIPLE guys, its the priciple
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-08-13 at 03:44 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well i busted snickers srry ass and sent him to the rail

check in bobby, its just 60pts but i dont want his stained pts....its different than the bounty u should accept these my friend
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-08-13 at 03:36 PM.

ProPicker713
    METS!

I hope he is in the 7pm tourney tonight so I can take that bounty and knock his ass out lol

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

yeah I wish bobby would accept the points too. penetrate this DBag snickerdoodles. Claims to be some sort of god at daily fantasy sports but stiffs points. Time for a new user name darling. Stiffs in general are the worst, but the real winners are the morons like Snicker that stick around and are almost proud of stiffing. Whatsgood was a guy cut from same mold.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    I hope he is in the 7pm tourney tonight so I can take that bounty and knock his ass out lol
    thats was yesterday cause he was in my tourney

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

mike is good people.

bobbywaves

well i busted snickers srry ass and sent him to the rail

check in bobby, its just 60pts but i dont want his stained pts....its different than the bounty u should accept these my friend
    Thanks again, but I still only feel comfortable accepting pts from the borrower Snicker.

First 12345 Last