OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk Gamblers, 95% are idiots!!

including me, why the fokk do i play these games? You have to be mathematically challenged to gamble, unless you are a winner and only play when you have an edge, but come on now guys, how many of us do that? 5% tops.

I gamble for the rush, it's even better when i lose than when I win. When I win i know i have to keep gambling so I will be under more pressure, when i lose I'm initially devastated but then slowly the pressure goes away.

I can't quit, I won't quit, i have no idea which it is. I have tried hundreds of times before but always come back, i may last a day, week, or a couple months tops. When I have funds I'm back gambling again.

Recreationally gamblers, ok so you aren't addicted idiots like myself, your better than that. You can control gambling rather than having it control you. But still why do you do it? Can't you find more enjoyable ways to spend your money? If you don't really get a thrill from it what do you find enjoyable about it?

I want to quit, but I know I'll be back soon. Do I love the abuse? Do I hate money? Or do I have an addiction I just can't beat? I wish I knew and I wish there was something I could do about it.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

You need GA.

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    You need GA.
    for fukk sakes i know.

why are YOU gambling?

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME BOYS, I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM THE BEAST THAT IS GAMBLING

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

"It's only a problem if you're losing..."

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status

I gamble to win money.

It is an addiction though.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

happy belated 1 year anniversary you sick degenerate fukk

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i could write a novel on it fukkin up my life

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i could write a novel on it fukkin up my life
    My novel maybe isn;t as interesting but I sure could write on f'ing up my life as well.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    including me, why the fokk do i play these games? You have to be mathematically challenged to gamble, unless you are a winner and only play when you have an edge, but come on now guys, how many of us do that? 5% tops.

I gamble for the rush, it's even better when i lose than when I win. When I win i know i have to keep gambling so I will be under more pressure, when i lose I'm initially devastated but then slowly the pressure goes away.

I can't quit, I won't quit, i have no idea which it is. I have tried hundreds of times before but always come back, i may last a day, week, or a couple months tops. When I have funds I'm back gambling again.

Recreationally gamblers, ok so you aren't addicted idiots like myself, your better than that. You can control gambling rather than having it control you. But still why do you do it? Can't you find more enjoyable ways to spend your money? If you don't really get a thrill from it what do you find enjoyable about it?

I want to quit, but I know I'll be back soon. Do I love the abuse? Do I hate money? Or do I have an addiction I just can't beat? I wish I knew and I wish there was something I could do about it.

Just like me u have an addiction you can't beat, but you have to make a concerted effort. GA, a therapist, strong supporting cast, new hobbies. Face it, do you want the rest of your life to be like this? You can't gamble moderatly, either could I. Make the decision now while you are young.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

To answer your question, the rush from gambling can create a similar physiological response to that of a drug. Your body craves these endorphins, over time creating a physical dependency. Once that happens, it is nearly impossible to stop the behavior (whether it be drugs or gambling).

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I hear ya Mommy, It sucks doesn't it? That is why I have opened my heart to the only thing that can help. Christ. He is all I care about in life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big0mar

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Just like me u have an addiction you can't beat, but you have to make a concerted effort. GA, a therapist, strong supporting cast, new hobbies. Face it, do you want the rest of your life to be like this? You can't gamble moderatly, either could I. Make the decision now while you are young.
    NO!, and I know your right but its hard and I always seem to relapse. Is SBR not a trigger for you?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

NO!, and I know your right but its hard and I always seem to relapse. Is SBR not a trigger for you?
    why do you think they give free stuff away to non depositors

OmgUrMom

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    happy belated 1 year anniversary you sick degenerate fukk
    tks pal

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

been gambling for 8 years...don't plan on stopping anytime soon

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

This guy's a downer

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

You have the Hawks tonight too?

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HotStreak View Post
    You have the Hawks tonight too?
    hahaha. i do. i live here and still thought it was a great bet.

gambling is not a problem if you still pay your bills and everything. its just a hobby. cant think of one hobby that doesnt take up time and money. and just because others think its wrong ( government and religious people ) doesnt mean theyre right. plus everything i check money is just a piece of paper. the things we want are what hold the value. if you have a job in golf or food youll see real quickly that people will give you a lot of free stuff just for a free round or a nice meal out on the house. its almost like im back in the stone age the way people try to barter stuff. who cares if you have to pay the man from time to time. if your driving a kia cause you cant hit a 5-teamer. you can still get laid and still have fun. i mean lets all be honest here, that rush you get when its all on the line at the end of a game the that 45-yard field goal goes in to cover the number ( or cost you the game ) is very hard to duplicate. and we get to have it every night of the year.

if you had the money back would you be any happier? not me. im a little newer to gambling than most of you guys ( a little over a year betting on sports. but on the golf course since i was 13 ) but ive probly lost a couple grand. i really doubt my life would be any fuller with that money back. i cant think of one material idea i want. a newer car and my own place will come as soon as i can get a real boy job. til then its another day looking at the lines.

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

the next best thing to gambling and WINNING.....is gambling and LOSING

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I honestly rarely feel any sort of rush anymore. The only times I do is when a match/game is close and I'm in a thread with a group of other people cheering on a play or if people are watching it on tv with me. Whether I have a great night or a crappy one, I feel nothing as I know it all balances out in the end.

Depends why you're doing this I guess and if you're realistic. I know I go ok enough to make money to stay home with my son but I also know I'll never hit it big the way I bet, nor do I try to. Maybe that's the difference?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I bet even though I know I cannot win
    Its more for action and challenge
    Most cannot win unless you bet both sides to a game with no risk and grind out scalps and middles

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

JJ, if you concentrated on tennis only you would win. You bet too much random shit. Even though your spreadsheet is bullshit, you still bet every damn sport and you'll never win that way unless you're one of those math wizards.

Look at the smaller tennis tournaments and stop ignoring them unless they're Slams. You would be a billionaire if you actually did the work.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Omgurmom, u mean to tell me u still get a rush gambling? I no longer get that feeling can't remember what it feels like. For me its business as usual

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

RULE #1

Stay in the game AT ALL COSTS

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

probably closer to 99%

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Keep gambling and stealing

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Omgurmom, u mean to tell me u still get a rush gambling? I no longer get that feeling can't remember what it feels like. For me its business as usual
    Don't get high for 24 hours before a game is set to go off, then put 5x your normal average bet on it.

If you don't get that rush again then you've already smoked too much freaking weed for anything to help you.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO

for fukk sakes i know.

why are YOU gambling?

THIS ISNT ABOUT ME BOYS, I WANT TO SAVE YOU FROM THE BEAST THAT IS GAMBLING
    It's a fun and profitable (though small) hobby.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I honestly rarely feel any sort of rush anymore. The only times I do is when a match/game is close and I'm in a thread with a group of other people cheering on a play or if people are watching it on tv with me. Whether I have a great night or a crappy one, I feel nothing as I know it all balances out in the end.

Depends why you're doing this I guess and if you're realistic. I know I go ok enough to make money to stay home with my son but I also know I'll never hit it big the way I bet, nor do I try to. Maybe that's the difference?
    Yea, I have gotten past the rush and the emotions. If I win, eh; if I lose, eh. But I definitely want to win over the long run. Gambling is CRAZY cause it's one of the few things in life where being just 53% correct in the long run is a great thing (of course, with money management). How many jobs out there let you be right just over half the time and be okay?

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

best post in a while.

most of us are sick as fuk. I lost a dime on pittsburgh that I couldn't afford to lose. I posted on here that it was a 200 dollar play, but I lied. Now the sick thing is, Im sitting on my macbook right now thinking about how I cant wait to get back in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    RULE #1

Stay in the game AT ALL COSTS

Meyhem
    Meyhem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

damn hope i don't end up like you guys..... seriously hope im not that weak.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont know what the fuk has been going on in the NBA the last couple of days. it has hurt a lot of people

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post

best post in a while.

most of us are sick as fuk. I lost a dime on pittsburgh that I couldn't afford to lose. I posted on here that it was a 200 dollar play, but I lied. Now the sick thing is, Im sitting on my macbook right now thinking about how I cant wait to get back in the game.
    ebay => back in the game

jazz
    jazz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Yes it was a mistake to take Atlanta Hawks -4 tonight

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Most cannot win unless you bet both sides to a game with no risk and grind out scalps and middles
    that's what I do

the more risk and adrenaline, the worse it is.
    I love to bet on both sides and trade. making money has to be natural. and at the moment I win and get money, I already forget that I just won money and move on. No big deal.

Making money without being emotional... that's the best

12 Last