Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Skip Bayless Meets Tim Tebow On ESPN First take Tomorrow

It will be the ultimate in man-crush journalism tomorrow when Skip Bayless get to talk to Tim Tebow in an interview. I hope Skip doesn't get an erection in the middle of the segment.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Jesus christ, i can't stand first take anymore because of Skip Bayless loving Tebow, saying OMG look guys i was right! He is winning games.
    Drives me ******* insane.

Broncos are in big trouble though, big big trouble. They were hoping Tebow would fail, and they could move on. Now they have to suffer with him next year, when he ultimatley does not go on crazy drives, and does not face bottom feeder offenses.

I have been saying this, look at who the Broncos won against. It was against terrible offenses, once he faces a top tier offense there is no way tebow can put up the points with them.

But I guess suffering around 12 months with these dumbass tebow backers who say ' the guy motivates the defense'. the guy 'just knows how to win'.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, he was talking about how much better the Eagles defense was when his other man-crush, Vince Young, was playing yesterday. I wonder if Skip was in the Vince Young picture, that was up earlier, in the thread about whether Vince is gay or not?

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

You mean they never met in real life before? I find that hard to believe.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Put Colin and Skip in a room and let them out when they agree on who's wrong on a topic, you'll never see them again.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Skip is practically a "fade-the-public" handicapper. He gauges what conventional wisdom will be, then goes the other way.

He was practically ran out of Texas after saying he had inside info on Troy Aikman being GAY. LOL, Aikman was married @ the time also. Bayless is a fool.

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I had work off last friday and decided to turn on first take...definitely will never watch that shit ever again. The biggest idiots I have ever seen...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Interview was fine. Tebow gave a lot of politically correct answers. Two main things that hit me. 1) He doesn't really listen to the comments John Elway has about him week after week. He just goes in and does his job. 2) On the comments from Jake Plummer stating that he's tired of hearing the old "Jesus Christ" lines from him over and over again, Tebow brought up if you love your wife your not going to just tell her that you love her. You're going to tell everybody. He stated he puts Christ before anything else, so he's going to share his love for him with everybody. Very solid answer.

TobiasFunke
    Never Nude
    TobiasFunke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I think I'm one of the few people that actually respects skip Bayless and enjoys his insight

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bayless is entertaining
    Anyone have a the clip of this??

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Tebow and Christ match made in heaven

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Tebow will bury the board again this week.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

For all you guys that cant stand Bayless the joke is on you. The show is a joke, literally. Have you ever noticed that no matter what the topic, no matter how ridiculous the argument, Bayless will be on the controversial side. You have to watch it from that angle and when you do its hilarious the shit he says