tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I lost everything

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

So did LaVar Ball because not one of his kids could back up one word his fat ass was running his mouth about the last two weeks. Now he has to blame coaches for his kids shit play

pleasestillbuyourlosergear.com

For less than a dollar a day, you can save a fat fuk ghetto dude from his stupidity. Please help us overcome the shame of a dumbass.
    Last edited by unde0087; 03-25-17 at 04:29 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

embarrassed himself

He is not a pro

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    embarrassed himself

He is not a pro
    neither are you....saloon moderator.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    neither are you....saloon moderator.

jjgold

I am a pro

AngryCoachfire
    AngryCoachfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Meh, Lavar Ball knows he's issuing a lot of blank checks...

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Why does lonzo always look like he's limping when he's running. Kid seems frail. Ugly ass shot too. Give me fox and Tatum.
    Points Awarded:

AngryCoachfire gave Mackballs 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

We Wuz!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Pappa Ball with some silly racist shitty comments. He just said UCLA lost because they had 3 slow white boys.

He questioned the athleticism of the white players on UCLA and they had no chance of winning a title because of white players. He said "Realistically, you can't win no championship with 3 white guys because the foot speed is too slow... I told Lonzo - "one of these games you might need to go for 30 or 40 points. It turned out that was the one game."

Speaking of the Kentucky game where his boy choked like a broke dikk dog. This mutherfukker pisses me off anytime he opens his damn mouth. The apple don't fall far from the tree. Teams need to stay away from this powder keg.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Hah. Took him a while to come up with an excuse. I was surprised that he said he was happy that Alford was staying after the loss. Now, he basically slams his kid. Hey Lavar, one of those white boys is potentially a lottery pick. Two of the three outscored your boy in the loss. I know he does a lot of this shit for marketing, but damn he's obnoxious. And damn, I don't even think white people have much of a place in basketball. As a white people.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

it's not like he is wrong

white players are athletically inferior

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by tsty View Post
    it's not like he is wrong

white players are athletically inferior
    Absolutely, but that wasn't why they lost. His kid scored 10 points. Leaf, a white boy, scored 17. Alford had like 13. The team sucked collectively. I'm the most against my own color when it comes to basketball, but the statement he made is foolish.

You usually don't win a title without at least a couple white boys. Though, UNC won with like one playing rarely. Lavar must forget that his sons were birthed by a white female. Though, I think he forgot she exists as she sits in the hospital without seeing her kids.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Absolutely, but that wasn't why they lost. His kid scored 10 points. Leaf, a white boy, scored 17. Alford had like 13. The team sucked collectively. I'm the most against my own color when it comes to basketball, but the statement he made is foolish.

You usually don't win a title without at least a couple white boys. Though, UNC won with like one playing rarely. Lavar must forget that his sons were birthed by a white female. Though, I think he forgot she exists as she sits in the hospital without seeing her kids.
    Yeh agreed

In reference to the white mother part

I think mixed kids perform the best in the NBA thou

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

We just keep black people down because they are obviously superior to the white man. We have to otherwise all the white women would naturally mate with the genetically superior race

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

his wife look ugly as fuk.

wikkidinsane

Yeh agreed

Ok name your best 10 mix nba athletes, Ill name my best all black athletes. Lets see who wins

Cuse0323

Yeh agreed

Some do. Curry, Klay, Jason Kidd, Tony Parker, Noah, Blake Griffin. Decent lineup, but blacks still dominate. Jimmer sucked. Redick is decent. Mostly tall white fellas that make it, or shooters. I'm white as rice, and had to battle to contend on the court. It was tough, but made me better. Well better in the sense that I dominated my white brethren.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Can't claim Curry. I know you have seen his mother and father in the stands the last few years going back as far as Davidson.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Can't claim Curry. I know you have seen his mother and father in the stands the last few years going back as far as Davidson.
    True. Forgot his mom is like Haitian or something, but light skinned. So, Curry is out. Devin Booker is in. Shit his mom is Hispanic. Fck if I know. Team half and half isn't looking so good anymore. Depending if half has to be Caucasian, or not.

wikkidinsane

Cuse I am a black man who was born in Jamaica. They might be some bias in my posts, im human bro. I love all people's and Hate certain individuals.
    Last edited by wikkidinsane; 04-07-17 at 07:26 AM.

Mac4Lyfe

I hate racist piece of shits, I don't care what color and I can't stand fukkin hypocrites. Lavar Ball checks both boxes. His son played one of his worst games and instead of calling him out, he comes up with some racist rant to deflect. NCAA basketball is not about color more than it's about leadership. Teams with Junior/Senior leaders normally go deeper than one and dones. Maybe if his kid stayed another year he wouldn't choke in the biggest spotlight and actually lead his team to a title.

Then to blame it on white people when your own wife who bred your fukkin son is white. That is the pinnacle of hypocritical. This guys 15 minutes of fame should have ended 14 minutes ago. I think this last shot is going to the beginning of the end of this fool. Media outlets are going to avoid him like the plague now with his stupid bullshit.
    Points Awarded:

Snowden gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

We need chappelle to come back with another race olympics to make things clear.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Lindsey Hunter > Ball

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Kid must have gotten his hamstrings from his mom.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    his wife look ugly as fuk.
    She looks totally different than she did in college. But I guess most woman do. She's a personal trainer so at least she's in good shape.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Met Wikid in Punta Cana.....deff looks like he can ball

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Met Wikid in Punta Cana.....deff looks like he can ball
    I'm ok at basketball but superior at soccer . I'm well over 215 lbs pal. Thanks for the kinds uscphilly

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Cuse I am a black man who was born in Jamaica. They might be some bias in my posts, im human bro. I love all people's and Hate certain individuals.
    I hear ya, just was curious. Don't think you're that biased, just have strong opinions. As do I, and I'm white as rice while far from racist. We all have a little bias in us. I hate people of all races as well. Well, hate is strong but I'm with you. The worst in jail were white kids. I respect opinions of most. I'm not an ideologue.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

jjgold

Marble mouth Ghetto boy

That's what you call guys like him

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

His 3 boys can't swim

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

From Bob Raisman's column:

If this were a heavyweight title fight, Stephen A. Smith’s manager would have been hovering near the steps leading to the ring while watching LaVar Ball land punches in bunches. Then came the punches, er, words that would’ve caused SAS’ corner to throw in the towel.

Smith: “Something is wrong with you!”

Ball: “Yes, I’ll tell you what’s wrong. I keep talking to you.”
    It matters not that LaVar Ball, father of UCLA hoops sensation Lonzo and high schoolers LiAngelo and LaMelo, scored a TKO win over Sir Loud on ESPN’s First Take last week. It matters not that bloodied but unbowed, SAS staggered to the radio microphone the same day to go another round with Ball, only to be whipped again.

The real end result is what matters. This father of hoops savants is no Ball of Confusion. If anything, Smith should be credited with getting Ball to reveal what fuels the “madness” those who actually take their sports seriously have accused him of. Ball laid it all out simply, including why he’s relegated the likes of Michael Jordan, Stephen Curry, and LeBron James to second bananas in The LaVar Ball Show.

“...It’s not disrespect because it’s all entertainment,” Ball told SAS.

This is a truism that’s escaped many of Ball’s critics who prefer parents who stick to the “One Shining Moment” script. In fact Thursday’s “First Take” featuring Ball drew 480,000 viewers, topping the highly promoted “The Six” SportsCenter which drew 421,000. Ball is obnoxious and creepy but he’s no phony. That’s all that matters to us. With his big mouth and braggadocio (he recently claimed to SXM’s Adam Schein he buys 3,000 donuts a year), Ball has turned that March script of weepy inspiration inside out. This is a cat not made for CBS’ Julia Louis-Dreyfus Family Cam. Ball’s also made enemies of some columnists, basketball commentators (like Charles Barkley), and Valley of the Stupid Gasbags.

Good for him. They should thank him for providing fresh material. And in the process, this showman (think a young Don King) has inspired outrage and plenty of laughs. This is the stuff that galvanizes an audience. Ball’s “First Take” session produced electric TV. His radio joust with Smith on ESPN 98.7 was hilarious. Encore please.

All you blabbermouths who have expressed outrage after swallowing his lines about how he could beat Jordan one-on-one know this: You’ve been played. Ball’s aim is true. His only motivation is making sure his sons glom as much moo-la-dee as possible. Media fools who would bristle if you dare mention their kids, now are telling Ball how to raise his? There’s some hypocrisy there, right?

They can’t be that obtuse to not know this is all about the money. It just so happens that along the way, Ball’s mouth has spiced up the tournament. March Madness suits should kiss his tuchis. Watching those who oppose Ball’s views jabber away is lots of fun. What we have here are Gasbags with big mouths whining about Ball’s bigger mouth.

Maybe his way with words threatens them. He’s a highly polarizing figure. That’s why there is no doubt in what’s left of my mind that Ball would be a huge hit as a radio Gasbag. He would not put the audience to sleep or mail it in. Nor would he fall asleep at the microphone during a show. The concept of Ball getting paid to flap his yap may even be appealing to him.

For whether you like him, love him or loath him, LaVar Ball cannot be ignored.
    Last edited by stevenash; 04-08-17 at 07:30 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    His 3 boys can't swim
    They probably can there are pools in the burbs out here... It's the hood where there aren't pools

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

His comments about white players rubbed people the wrong way.

misunderstood possibly?

First 12345 Last