omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Wouldn't the "brand" surge if they visited? Sympathy! Also lulz that he had four La-fuckboy brothers

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I don't know what you are smoking but people aren't talking about his sons, they are talking about him and how big of a dumb fuk he is.
    Well if you check out youtube vids on them there is alot of talk about his two boys in high school, both of them committed to UCLA as well. Daddy doesnt believe 20% of the stuff he's been saying the last month but making bold assertions get reactions out of people. If he never said a word then there wouldnt be as much said, now everybody is checking all 3 out more, we're in the social media information age, publicity equals money in all kind of ways. I bet his big mouth is adding millions to the pot.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

toler is dead on. This dude is taking the Kardashian playbook and running with it.

Also FYI Canoga Park is not the ghetto it's the Valley and he was probably the only black guy at the school.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Unfortunately, he is putting a huge bullseye on his kids who may not have asked for this shit. These boys are becoming public enemy #1 because of their dad. People will automatically want them to fail because of this clown. I agree that all publicity sells but I'd rather have my talent do the talking instead of my arrogant dad.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Well if you check out youtube vids on them there is alot of talk about his two boys in high school, both of them committed to UCLA as well. Daddy doesnt believe 20% of the stuff he's been saying the last month but making bold assertions get reactions out of people. If he never said a word then there wouldnt be as much said, now everybody is checking all 3 out more, we're in the social media information age, publicity equals money in all kind of ways. I bet his big mouth is adding millions to the pot.
    What pot is he adding too? They haven't done anything on the court. If he is pushing for a reality show then sure, everyone would sign on for that. People love clowns to laugh at but as far as basketball no company is shelling out huge money for a few kids that haven't done a damn thing. In this day and age companies don't like to get involved in things or people that might blow up in their face with "negative attention" that add PR nightmares that end in embarrassments. Companies attach themselves with stable athletes, people they know what they are getting on a day to day basis. Sure everyone likes attention but it gets to a point where you start to do damage that can't be undone. Its getting to the point where it seems to be more and more about him. Sure at first most people were saying its a father that loves his kids and is proud. Now most of the media people have already bailed off that train. I am merely saying if this keep up, and each time he is raising the bar with stupidity, it is going to start heading south.

A line from one of my favorite comedies says it all in one short sentence: "You never go full retard". I think he has made it to that line.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave unde0087 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

^^
    You are thinking waayy too logical, this is not the world we live in at all

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Unreal, toler. Yeah, he may be making a brand, or whatever nonsense you said. The man isn't letting them see their Mother.

That's great. I guess as long as it's good for the brand.

Solid feedback from a Trump hater. Makes sense, unfortunately.

Screw SBR trivia. Can we have an IQ test?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Unreal, toler. Yeah, he may be making a brand, or whatever nonsense you said. The man isn't letting them see their Mother.

Even this so called story said "if this is true". Horrible reporting by a guy that gives his first name and last initial lol. There's a so called family member. This reporter is seeking fame. I assume you guys get your news from "The Sun" and "The Enquirer" as well.....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just more ghetto trash

Uneducated

nothing new

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

The only reason the Ball's are relevant is because the media is giving the Dad a platform.
    If the media just ignores this guy, the Ball's are not relevant, end of story.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

The Ball's relevance is due to their talent. It's obvious Lonzo has it. Ever watch him play? What the father is doing is called marketing. Marketing has always been obnoxious and always will be. Whatever your view of this guy, he's doing his job. Fwiw, in interviews I've seen, Lonzo seems like he has a decent head on his shoulders.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I read Lebron told the father to keep his son's names out of his mouth so I assumed he said something nasty or mean. I was letdown. Lebron is all talk as he has proven on the court.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    The Ball's relevance is due to their talent. It's obvious Lonzo has it. Ever watch him play? What the father is doing is called marketing. Marketing has always been obnoxious and always will be. Whatever your view of this guy, he's doing his job. Fwiw, in interviews I've seen, Lonzo seems like he has a decent head on his shoulders.
    Obviously Lonzo is talented, I'm not debating that. But there are also 20 other college players we know far less about, because they just go out and do their job, and don't have their Dad hollering at sports station and channel in the country to get a couple minutes to pump them up.

My point is, this family is relevant because the media allows them to be. If the media shut them down, we wouldn't know the father or the two kids still in high school.

ThousandBayer
    ThousandBayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

the quote I seen was something like ... "LeBron has sons, Barkley has Sons, Jordan has sons, Magic has sons ... and their sons are whack" ... Dude is like the Black Uncle Rico

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Guys this stroke story is well known around LA, happened a few weeks ago and she is still hospitalized. Who knows about the younger ones, but Lonzo has not been there. Whether that's his choice or Lavars is the only question.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

I dont hate Trump. The hospital story, thats a family matter, I dont get riled up by headlines, I dont know the situation, it could be something the whole family has agreed upon.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ghetto people just do not know how to act in society

Been a problem for years

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Calls out his sons high school coach because they didn't advance. Even though his kid was throwing up brick after brick its the coaches fault. They lost because the coach had resistance to LaVar. Apparently if the hard headed coach would have listened to LaVar, the great one, they would have won it all. Just when you think the guy couldn't be a bigger clown he is on a radio show making a high school basketball tournament about himself. Can't make this shit up
    You call that ghetto?

When those type of situations happen where I am from (Midwest, USA) it is usually Mike Ditka-type guys, like the opposing coach/dad from The Bad News Bears.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Exactly my point. Talent sells itself, you don't have to turn your kids life into a clown show. Did LeBron's parents have to turn his life into a circus for people to notice him? Fuk no, his play on the court did the talking. I don't see him struggling to find a company for endorsements, do you? All I see is a reason for companies to stay away from Lonzo because they don't need their companies name associated with LaVar and what he might say. Without LaVar, Lonzo is going to get any opportunity to make millions by continuing to show is value on the court and keeping a low profile. The more outlandish things that come out of LaVar's mouth will end up hurting his son.

As far as the marketing aspect of this. You don't need to market a product that is already on display in front of the whole country on a nightly basis, especially if that marketing is viewed negatively by a big percentage of your target audience. In that case, marketing becomes the only thing that can turn your target audience against your product, which ends up making zero logical sense.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ThousandBayer View Post
    the quote I seen was something like ... "LeBron has sons, Barkley has Sons, Jordan has sons, Magic has sons ... and their sons are whack" ... Dude is like the Black Uncle Rico
    100% true for the point he was making. Lebron is showcasing the bad parent mentality that it takes to vote for someone like hillary clinton. Coddling and sheltering his kids from reality isn't going to help them, it will sure help them turn into SJWs. It will just lead to one of these moments;

this has been well documented for decades in the entertainment/sport business. Lebron is being a terrible mother.
    Last edited by brooks85; 03-22-17 at 02:00 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kid can't play worth a sh#$.

Buddy Hield could take this guy one on one

Sdot333
    Sdot333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1677

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    3 potential answers... She was an illegitimate child, she was on orphan, or her father was a total pussy. Simple as that
    i never respond to these but this is hilarious milton schwartz lmao come on now little man. when i read your name all i could think of is the guy from space balls "let the schwartz be with you" lol you are probably a 5 foot tall balding in middle of your head jewish guy with glasses 😂😂😂 lavar ball will take your daughter and dump you on your little head. calling someones dad a pussy becuase there daughter is with a black man when your on a betting chat talking shit like a pussy you wouldn't say a word to lavar or any big black dude such as lavar 😂😂 twitter fingers.

Its so funny that a descent white woman has to be an orphan or something wrong with her to be with lavar. why??

out of all people i never understood how jews could be racist. it boggles my mind. one of the most hated and persecuted people in the history of this planet being racist towards another group smh. you should know hatred is ugly.

But i know for a fact your punk ass aint doing a damn thing but begging your daughter and locking her in a closet to avoid her from being with a black dude. becuase you wouldn't say a damn thing to lavar he would smush your little ass.

end rant. people online live in fantasy worlds its so funny.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3435376f62.jpg

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The wife thing is very troubling, way more than the other bull shit he throws out there.

What was this guy's job before he was a pimp for his sons? Any la guys know? I'm curious. See he's an Aau coach and was a tackling dummy in NFL Europe, dont think that cash lasted too long.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kid can't play worth a sh#$.

Buddy Hield could take this guy one on one
    Your a fckin idiot

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Ghetto people just do not know how to act in society

Been a problem for years
    Man shut your punk a$$ up

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    the kids in HS are whore shit

not even close to the kid at ucla
    geez Coach !!!

omega

Quote Originally Posted by Sdot333 View Post

calling someones dad a pussy becuase there daughter is with a black man when your on a betting chat talking shit like a pussy you wouldn't say a word to lavar or any big black dude such as lavar  twitter
    Just because he wouldn't say it in person doesn't make him wrong. In fact, the Internet is where people are generally the most honest.

Silencing the truth in a public forum through threats of violence doesn't make the truth disappear - it simply intensifies it and forces it underground, to places like the Internet for example.

And of course there's something wrong with somebody who decides to permanently end their racial lineage - it shows a complete lack of respect for your ancestors, your history, your heritage, and your culture.

Race, tradition, and culture are inextricably linked and when you change one, you change them all. Only emotionally damaged people do that.

Case in point, the paralyzed white woman lying in a hospital right now with zero family around her. Looks like she made the right decision.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

The younger ball sons aren't good at basketball though. It's like he's got a napoleon complex over his inferior kids. I'm sorry mr lavar but they are going to grow up to be hair stylists . Not that there's anything wrong with that .

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Just because he wouldn't say it in person doesn't make him wrong. In fact, the Internet is where people are generally the most honest.

Silencing the truth in a public forum through threats of violence doesn't make the truth disappear - it simply intensifies it and forces it underground, to places like the Internet for example.

And of course there's something wrong with somebody who decides to permanently end their racial lineage - it shows a complete lack of respect for your ancestors, your history, your heritage, and your culture.

Race, tradition, and culture are inextricably linked and when you change one, you change them all. Only emotionally damaged people do that.

Case in point, the paralyzed white woman lying in a hospital right now with zero family around her. Looks like she made the right decision.
    It must drive you crazy to know you were born a century too early.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

jtoler

jtoler

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

If I'm a GM in the pros and it is between this guys kid and another for my pick, I'm going with the other kid so i don't have to deal with this baggage for the next ten years

omega

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    It must drive you crazy to know you were born a century too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Cucks gon' cuck.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

hood Dad will pump up your tires and bury Moms while you're out riding

First 12345 Last