biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Robert i live in klienburg will book your action any time call me!

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Robert i live in klienburg will book your action any time call me!

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Can't go wrong with bet365

In the bank 2 days
    You mean bet $3.65? It's a mug's book.

Robert7777
    Robert7777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I use got an email this morning saying the funds have finally been released. Every time I talked to them or received an email (and what's advertised in their site) says the funds will be delivered in 5-10 buisness says...the email I got from them now says it will 15 buisness days...so I'll see how long it takes for the funds to actually show up in my account. But regardless, I'm happy the funds were actually finally released from my Bodog account.

Robert7777

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    You mean bet $3.65? It's a mug's book.
    What do you mean it's a mugs book?

Kipsy1979
    Kipsy1979's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure what's going on either. I can't totally relate to this guy. I process a wire. March 16. They sent confirmation March 17. I'm still waiting. First time I've ever bank wired from Bodog. I've gamble on multiply sites. Including some from Eruope and China. Never has a wire ever taking more than 5 business days. And when you call to ask all the say is it's in the process. I was warmed about bodog being sneaky. I've never had an issue with any other online gambling site. Why can't I get an explanation of where my money is? Is that really that hard?

Jack Nash
    Jack Nash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1667

Be patient, you will receive your funds in 3 to 6 years. Its just a matter of time.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

fairly sure he didn't run up a 450.00 deposit to 9500.00. this is just blather. let's see a betting log proving his incredible ability to have done this. doubtful.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

All of this for $150

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11922

Get use to it. This is how it works. A lot of delays. Give them at least a month, then get back to us

Robert7777

I just received email from Bodog saying the money has been returned into my w count because he bank details I provided were incorrect. This is complete bullshit. The bank info I gave them was correct (and I even received an email from them 2 weeks ago confirming everything was correct) this is clearly more payout delay tactics. How the hell does this shady site have an "A" rating on here?!?

As for the jackass who doubts I turned $450 into $9500- I hit a 4 game parlay that paid out over $3500. Once you have $3500 to use it's easy to turn it into $9500. Just because your picks suck doesn't mean everyone's does.

Anyways I'm filing a complaint against Bodog. This is completely absurd the bullshit they do to not pay people out.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24302

Long time Bodog user here and I am waiting for a $5,500 payout myself. They processed $4k last Saturday and the rest yesterday and said the $4k would be in my account by today. (which it isn't)

However, I have made many deposits and withdrawals (some close to $10K) and ALL of them were paid out. (usually quicker) So although I understand your frustration, they do always pay, albeit slow sometimes.

Robert7777

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Long time Bodog user here and I am waiting for a $5,500 payout myself. They processed $4k last Saturday and the rest yesterday and said the $4k would be in my account by today. (which it isn't)

However, I have made many deposits and withdrawals (some close to $10K) and ALL of them were paid out. (usually quicker) So although I understand your frustration, they do always pay, albeit slow sometimes.
    What sort of bank info did you have to provide them? I filled out the form on their site, got an email from them saying everything was good...now 3 weeks later after the $ was supposed to be in my account they claim it's the wrong info (which it isn't)

Coolcanuck79

Quote Originally Posted by Robert7777 View Post
    What sort of bank info did you have to provide them? I filled out the form on their site, got an email from them saying everything was good...now 3 weeks later after the $ was supposed to be in my account they claim it's the wrong info (which it isn't)
    Well considering I have been with them for over a decade, I have my DBT on file so I simply withdraw. usually it is much faster than this. They go through slow cycles and BodogBecky (if she's still here) helped me in the past on a slow payout.

Coolcanuck79

I found out today after 7 business days that they were having "DBT payout issues" and that my two payouts were never processed.

Funny thing is I was reassured on Saturday that my payouts were processed and on the way. How was that rep not aware of a known "DBT issue"? Even the first rep I spoke to this morning never said they were having DBT problems so I am guessing they are just stalling the payout. Then, all of a sudden the DBT issue is fixed and they said they "sent" the 2nd payout for the lesser amount and not the larger amount. Unreal.

They are reliable and I have always received my funds but this run-around is so unacceptable. Why can't books be transparent and say that there will be delays. I am confident that I will be paid (likely next week) but I will keep everyone posted.

Coolcanuck79

All payouts received today so life is good!

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

I know someone that was owed 17,855 from bodog and got paid in 3 days- Bitcoin

john.miller.tml
    john.miller.tml's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

bet365

Quote Originally Posted by Robert7777 View Post
    And I've used bet365 in he last and had no issues with them sending money within literally 2 days. Bodog hasn't even released my money after 5 days, and then I STILL have to wait another 5-10 business days for it to actually be put into my account. I don't know how a site that does that can have an "A" rating in all honesty...

when dealing with bet365 did you have any issues with varifiying your account for withdrawls via wire. i know a lot of people who had no issues getting verified with bet365, but or some reason they wont variefy my account although i have been more then cooperative with sending all the documents they have asked for, i think its because i have a winning account and they dont want to give me my money. any suggestions whth dealing with bet365? but you are right anyone that does wire from bet365 does receive funds in their bank in 2 days

First 12