Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

If Lebron was putting up Westbrooks numbers

We would be hearing about it non stop 24-7 on ESPN and every talking head out there telling us how he is the greatest player on the planet. Same way the league dirtied Iverson in the latter part of his career because he wasn't a yes man, they have done the same thing to Westbrook. These type of numbers are historical and they talk about others as MVP lol. Poor kid will never catch a break in this league.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Guy is only hitting 40 % of his shots and has like 100 shot attempts per game. Nothing historical about that.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    Guy is only hitting 40 % of his shots and has like 100 shot attempts per game. Nothing historical about that.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

What choice does the guy have? He has no other players around him. He has to attack if they have any chance of winning. At least he isn't sitting out every other night because he needs to rest.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Averaging 32/10/10 for an entire season is incredible. He's also started all 67 games. He's def the MVP in my opinion.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

U forget it is a triple double an not a single double right? If he is throwing up a hundred shot his assists and rebounds are even more amazing

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

He should be the MVP, but he's a team killer. Durant would be there if he passed in crunch time. Give him his MVP, because he's never winning it all. He can biggest drama queen, and worst dressed as well. Not a title, though. He thought he was number 1, so they lost Durant.

Look at the two in the running. Westbrook, and Harden. Individual players.

Pikachu
    Pikachu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4851

I like Westbrook and admired what he did for OKC unlike that other soft guy leaving to join GSW. However, i think his number is a little inflated... look how his teammates sometimes stayed away to let him get rebounds and how many shots he took.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeBron is not that far from Westbrook's numbers

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

If Westbrook doesn't get MVP unanimously, he got robbed.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

nutmeg pass

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Same way the league dirtied Iverson in the latter part of his career because he wasn't a yes man, they have done the same thing to Westbrook.

M$M dont like it when a brotha leaves their plantation and become independent

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Guy is not even trying to win just pad numbers, he pushes Gibson out of the way for rebounds and guns for assists at end of games if he is short of the triple double

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Wont... cant.. win the MVP.

Harden
    Lebron
    Westbrook
    Kawhi

in that order.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Westbrook is Westbrook... that's like trying to take away Jordan... from being Jordan.

Westbrook would be one hell of a player if he would slow it down.... and not turn the ball over. That's like trying to teach a Pitbull not to chew off someone's arm. It's just going to happen eventually.

OKC has reached their prime. I don't think they can get any better. Westbrook also can't get any better.

Even though Lebron James is the best NBA player period.... there's no way he could EVER do what Westbrook is doing night in and night out.

Lebron outweighs Westbrook significantly. 249 lbs to 187 lbs

If anyone knows anything about conditioning and body weight ratio.... well... there you have it. 62 lbs. Try lugging 62 lbs + more around... night in and night out. And it has ZERO to do with muscle mass to fat ratio.

Even Lebron knows he couldn't do what Westbrook does... he won't admit it publicly.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    We would be hearing about it non stop 24-7 on ESPN and every talking head out there telling us how he is the greatest player on the planet. Same way the league dirtied Iverson in the latter part of his career because he wasn't a yes man, they have done the same thing to Westbrook. These type of numbers are historical and they talk about others as MVP lol. Poor kid will never catch a break in this league.
    Agree when you dont behave exactly how the man wants you to then he'll defeat you with the pen. Come up with all kind of new and historic reasons to deny you making themselves look stupid. Theyve come up with new and inventive ways to keep T.O. out of the HOF, very funny stuff though.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-20-17 at 04:33 PM.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Westbrook is Westbrook... that's like trying to take away Jordan... from being Jordan.

Westbrook would be one hell of a player if he would slow it down.... and not turn the ball over. That's like trying to teach a Pitbull not to chew off someone's arm. It's just going to happen eventually.

OKC has reached their prime. I don't think they can get any better. Westbrook also can't get any better.

Even though Lebron James is the best NBA player period.... there's no way he could EVER do what Westbrook is doing night in and night out.

Lebron outweighs Westbrook significantly. 249 lbs to 187 lbs

If anyone knows anything about conditioning and body weight ratio.... well... there you have it. 62 lbs. Try lugging 62 lbs + more around... night in and night out. And it has ZERO to do with muscle mass to fat ratio.

Even Lebron knows he couldn't do what Westbrook does... he won't admit it publicly.

One look at Westbrook's numbers now compared to Lebron's numbers when he was 28 clearly shows who the better player is.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

No way Westbrook is less than 200Ibs

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

RWB is an incredible athlete. RWB has great intensity. NOBODY wants to play with him, and the coach has no idea what to do with him.
    I also believe Harden and RWB are on pace to have the top 3 TURN OVER totals of ALL Fuggin TIME.

LBJ is more valuable to his team and WINNING titles. Every player wants to play with LBJ.

jtoler

You maybe right, I was thinking of other guys said weight when they were playing.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-20-17 at 05:25 PM.

IBetYou

Westbrook has an intensity to chase stats/ make history. Zeke is one of my all-time favs because he had an intensity to win -he & Dumars didn't care about stats.

IBetYou

The size of his muscles make me think otherwise -muscles are heavy. ftr NBA.com have him listed at 200Ibs.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You maybe right, I was thinking of other guys said weight when they were playing.
    So you're saying you were wrong to question me?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    The size of his muscles make me think otherwise -muscles are heavy. ftr NBA.com have him listed at 200Ibs.
    Accoridng to Google

Westbrook 187 lbs

King James 249 lbs

Regardless... let's just say Westbrook 200 lbs. James 230 lbs.

30 lbs is a lot of extra weight. Regardless if you're in shape or not. I was around 203 lbs solid.... and I've also weighed 186 lbs solid. My cardio was off the charts at 186 lbs. I was flying up and down the basketball court with no problems.... while other guys were gasping for air. There's no way Lebron could match Westbrook's energy night in and night out.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    So you're saying you were wrong to question me?
    Lol, Im saying I checked the net and there are various weights given. 187 lbs and 200 lbs is what I saw just in descriptions without clicking on any links. I personally dont think he's over 200 lbs.