RobbieStacks
    RobbieStacks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Princeton +6.5

And I have them winning on most of my brackets, but the point total the Vegas came up with really worried me this morning (O/U 65). Looking good so far, but I think ND might win this one in the end, nail biter.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you picked Notre Dame to go anywhere whether through brackets or future bets, you're screwed. ND is tiny as Princeton is proving. Yeah right... beat Gonzaga... Gonzaga is the Spurs and Notre Dame is the Suns.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

Whats the purpose of this thread?

RobbieStacks

A winning play. PU +6.5

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieStacks View Post
    And I have them winning on most of my brackets, but the point total the Vegas came up with really worried me this morning (O/U 65). Looking good so far, but I think ND might win this one in the end, nail biter.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that if you picked Notre Dame to go anywhere whether through brackets or future bets, you're screwed. ND is tiny as Princeton is proving. Yeah right... beat Gonzaga... Gonzaga is the Spurs and Notre Dame is the Suns.
    ND played more top 10 teams in a half of a week than Gonzaga did all season long, not only played them but beat them.

RobbieStacks

I doubt they'll play each other, but if they did I'd expect Gonzaga to throttle Notre Lame. Karnewski and Collins would tower over these boys.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Ya because ND hasn't seen any big post teams in the ACC. Karnowski is a bitch compared to the post players they face night in and night out.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Notre Dame looking good so far, I would not bank on Princeton turning this around. Already 30 - 36 at the break, and looks like Dame are going to cover -7.

RobbieStacks

Come on Princeton, force OT. Half of my brackets are on the Tigers to win this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

That was a dumb shot by Princeton on the last trip, down 1 guys takes an NBA 3-pointer with 4 seconds left. Plenty of time to drive to the basket.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Stacks, u are going to be the forum bell-cow for NCAABB. Lead the charge.

RobbieStacks

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    That was a dumb shot by Princeton on the last trip, down 1 guys takes an NBA 3-pointer with 4 seconds left. Plenty of time to drive to the basket.
    They panicked, but Cannady is a 42% three point shooter, so he's basically that guy you play a pick-up game with and whenever he takes 3's, he swishes them like lay-ups. He was born to make three-pointers, and Princeton didn't exactly look like it had an explosive dribble drive guy who who wouldn't get stuffed at the rim. Well at least half of my bracks are still intact, but I really didn't want people to luck out on this overrated ND team with no size or explosiveness. West Virginia is really gonna have to mess up to lose to them, although it might be a close game.