KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

WCC Championship Game

What do you guys think? Zags have looked shaky past few games. Zags won both games against St Mary's pretty easily. Let's get some discussion going for this game.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Gonzaga was -4 on the road at Saint Mary's about 3 weeks ago. Now you can get them at the same price basically on a neutral floor in a game where Gonzaga will be playing for more? Line movement is the classic overreaction to a poor effort/home run effort the night before. I LOVE both of these teams. Saint Mary's plays beautiful basketball but the line is off here

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Gonzaga was -4 on the road at Saint Mary's about 3 weeks ago. Now you can get them at the same price basically on a neutral floor in a game where Gonzaga will be playing for more? Line movement is the classic overreaction to a poor effort/home run effort the night before. I LOVE both of these teams. Saint Mary's plays beautiful basketball but the line is off here
    If I remember right, Zags were only like -5 or -6 at home early in the season, then they were -5 at Mary's, and now we are seeing almost the same line again. I think Zags are a tough matchup for them, but never easy to beat a team three times.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Have a feeling Mary's starts off hot but the Zags make a comeback.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gonzaga

Many trying to over cape this game