Weed is a drug

Anyone that smokes daily cannot stop
    Being an alcoholic was WAY worse than being a pot head

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Being an alcoholic was WAY worse than being a pot head
    Agreed, being an Alcoholic will kill you and being a pothead will not just for starters..

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

There was an anti weed group trying to figure out the lethal dose of weed. Advil, for example is like 20x the normal dose. They were testing dogs and when they couldn't find a reasonable lethal dose they gave a dog a dose equal to 1000 joints to see how fast the dog would die. The dog didn't die but did sleep for 3 days. Slept well by all reports.

The dog was adopted by a marijuana grower association in Colorado.

The study reluctantly concluded there is not a legal dose one could consume without assistance.

Weed is far less lethal than alcohol or even Advil.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave RoyBacon 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Weeds not a drug? Cocaine comes from a plant also. Does that mean it's not a drug either? I agree it should be legal but it's still a drug. Cmon.
    Drugs have a man made process. Anything you don't abuse is good(even drugs), anything you do abuse is bad, and anyone who abuses you is evil. The plant is not a drug,it's the process that makes it so.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    There was an anti weed group trying to figure out the lethal dose of weed. Advil, for example is like 20x the normal dose. They were testing dogs and when they couldn't find a reasonable lethal dose they gave a dog a dose equal to 1000 joints to see how fast the dog would die. The dog didn't die but did sleep for 3 days. Slept well by all reports.

The dog was adopted by a marijuana grower association in Colorado.

The study reluctantly concluded there is not a legal dose one could consume without assistance.

Weed is far less lethal than alcohol or even Advil.
    Shit Advil was the life saver for me.. I just had a BADLY sprained ankle last week where I was laid up for 3 days and I'm just getting back on my feet now.. Probably why I've been posting so much lately.. Going nuts being laid up at home..

It just rained alot here in So Cal, grass was growing tall where I run, was out running and hit a tree root under the grass. Complete roll and I went down, worse pain EVER!!.. Barely made it back home on one leg hopping, thought I broke it maybe but I didn't.. That bad .

Anyways I couldn't take the pain and I popped 5 advil 200mg each twice a day for 2 days and that really helped reduce the swelling and pain.. Made all the difference in my recovery.. I never pop pills either..

Just felt like sharing that story.. Ibuprofin rocks!!!!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Ironically a couple drops of CBD balm rubbed into that ankle would have you feeling better sooner and no need to down 2000mg of ibu and that crap they advil coats them in Jibbbster

Cannabis prohibition starts with big pharma pal Jeff sessions wouldn't give a fuk if it wasn't a threat to his puppet masters

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Ironically a couple drops of CBD balm rubbed into that ankle would have you feeling better sooner and no need to down 2000mg of ibu and that crap they advil coats them in Jibbbster

Cannabis prohibition starts with big pharma pal Jeff sessions wouldn't give a fuk if it wasn't a threat to his puppet masters
    Is that right? I'm not convinced a rubbing balm would do the same as Ibuprofin..

It literally looked like a baseball was sticking out of the side of my ankle right after the sever sprain.. Could not stand or put weight on it and it literally felt like a knife was stuck in my ankle.. I couldn't take the constant pain naturally and let heal on it's own which I tried at first.. I would have never slept..

For the swelling alone I could see it go down with in the 4 or 5 hours between taking the 1000mg of Ibuprofin that I took.. I know Ibuprofin works your stomach lining but I figure I won't take it again for years or until I really need it again.... The best thing is it helped greatly in reducing the constant knife stabbing pain to help me sleep at night..

I'm a believer of Ibuprofin for swelling and pain relief... Shit works wonders!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

And this is all that needs to be known, nothing has changed since the 30's.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Drugs have a man made process. Anything you don't abuse is good(even drugs), anything you do abuse is bad, and anyone who abuses you is evil. The plant is not a drug,it's the process that makes it so.
    It certainly helps with creativity and I'd bet Cannabis is responsible for some of the greatest songs made over the last 50 years..

I kinda chuckle when I read that musicians get sober and off drugs and then all of the sudden they become only one hit wonders..lol.. ..

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I wouldn't lie to you Jibbbs

Fuk'd up my sacro joint a few years back and the dr had me on 2 800mg ibu every 4 hours and then percocets when that didn't work and still never found relief. Was introduced to Rick Simpson oil and CBD's and it literally changed my life.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave SharpAngles 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

"They" obviously don't want you to smoke pot.

This is makes me think smoking pot must be awesome.

JJ you need to join a micropenis support group ASAP

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I wouldn't lie to you Jibbbs

Fuk'd up my sacro joint a few years back and the dr had me on 2 800mg ibu every 4 hours and then percocets when that didn't work and still never found relief. Was introduced to Rick Simpson oil and CBD's and it literally changed my life.
    Ok. I'll write this down and save it for the next injury.. Thanks Sharpy..

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jibby I report everyone I see smoking

I take photos and send to Scotland Yard or local authorities

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It certainly helps with creativity and I'd bet Cannabis is responsible for some of the greatest songs made over the last 50 years..

I kinda chuckle when I read that musicians get sober and off drugs and then all of the sudden they become only one hit wonders..lol.. ..
    Could be a fountain of youth too

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    sounds like a do-gooder: trust no one, fear everything, call police first

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    "They" obviously don't want you to smoke pot.

This is makes me think smoking pot must be awesome.

JJ you need to join a micropenis support group ASAP
    evil hates anti-evils

grease lightnin
    &

evil hates anti-evils

And vicea versa.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    And vicea versa.
    maybe someday THEY won't be making policy anymore

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love how guys think they are cool smoking pot

Funny heads

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

"well uh, that's uh, just like uh, your opinion man"
    The Dude.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

jjgold

Ban weed

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ban weed
    Ban and get rid of Heroin, Meth and Crack first as that should be the first priority with this Presidency.. Those drugs are killing young people by the thousands not weed.. Especially Heroin...

I'd like to see that be the priority first with this current administration....

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

Legal here, Eat your heart out. Light it up. Doobie time

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Weed is a Flower one may consider Spiritual but not a Drug.

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Weeds not a drug? Cocaine comes from a plant also. Does that mean it's not a drug either? I agree it should be legal but it's still a drug. Cmon.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

been off pot for months now, i took the advice

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I doubt Trump really cares about weed usage.

It's an easy issue to help him with conservatives who want to see him follow more traditional GOP policy though.

jjgold

I would make it a felony even smoking

grease lightnin
    &

maybe someday THEY won't be making policy anymore
    Inevitable

IlluminatedOne
    What you think you become
    IlluminatedOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1738

I would make it legal, even smoking pole.
    Fixed it for ya

jjgold

With all the pro-medical marijuana publicity and the clamoring for decriminalization of this drug, it can be hard to remember that marijuana is indeed damaging and addictive and causes harmful effects. It’s quite possible we are doing a terrible disservice to our children when we are permissive about the dangers of marijuana. Though they are not headline news, there are serious and harmful effects associated with abusing marijuana.
    Marijuana use and addiction are most pronounced in America’s young people. Of those going to rehabilitation for Weed Addiction, 45 percent are under 21 years of age. When those 24 and younger are included, the percentage rises to 55. Thus it is important to let our youth know the risks, rather than letting them accept the decriminalization campaigns without rebuttal.

grease lightnin
    &

With all the pro-medical marijuana publicity and the clamoring for decriminalization of this drug, it can be hard to remember that marijuana is indeed damaging and addictive and causes harmful effects. It’s quite possible we are doing a terrible disservice to our children when we are permissive about the dangers of marijuana. Though they are not headline news, there are serious and harmful effects associated with abusing marijuana.
    Marijuana use and addiction are most pronounced in America’s young people. Of those going to rehabilitation for Weed Addiction, 45 percent are under 21 years of age. When those 24 and younger are included, the percentage rises to 55. Thus it is important to let our youth know the risks, rather than letting them accept the decriminalization campaigns without rebuttal.

JJ I heard weed will make your dik grow.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You're quoting Narconon... the Scientology recruitment front.

Don't drink their koolaid JJ.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

losers smoke pot

We look down on them
    So you are implying you smoke pot?

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You're quoting Narconon... the Scientology recruitment front.

Don't drink their koolaid JJ.
    Funny. Weed is actually not addictive. Other drugs are because your body becomes dependant on them. Marijuana also has numerous advances that are happening currently which give the user nonharmful ways to "medicate". You should do some research on the topic before saying stuff that you read that was probably put out by pharmaceutical companies trying to buy off people and mask the truth.

First 12