weekndornah
    weekndornah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Jeezus a thread originally about Tillerson quickly turns into being an argument about Trump's IQ

Anyways, I'm a pretty staunch supporter of Tillerson. Dude is arguably Trump's best pick. He's extremely smart and well-spoken.
    He's pretty progressive too: got BP to open up to climate change scientists and acknowledge climate change is real and work towards solutions, and got the Boy Scouts to admit gay kids.

Anyways, most people, both left and right, don't know what the fuk SoS does. SoS is America's premier diplomat. Tillerson with his negotiating background at BP with various countries makes him perfect for this, long story short.
    Secondly, the State Department is probably the largest and far-reaching (globally) department of the government. Not many corporations have more people employed. Additionally, the State Department is notorious for being wasteful and inefficient, so SoS has to also be an effective administrator. Well, what a surprise! BP is one of the few corporations larger than the State Dept.

Anyways, from what I've heard so far on Tillerson
    - High level officials retired/resigned, which in political jargon means they were fired for being wasteful POS government employees. No one who has a career in government is dumb enough to leave their job simply because of politics/party change.
    - Layoffs in certain areas have started

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post

Amazing how times have changed, just 100 years ago he'd have been the person selling snake oil on the side of the road.

and Obama in 1917 ?

serving coffee to Woodrow Wilson

Oh wait! Bill Clinton said that about Obama in 2010

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I'm a big fan of tillerson as well. Very smart and very calculated.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

A lot of people are saying ............ Tillerson is busy with secret meetings, back room deals, kick backs and back channels with his Russian comrades to rape american consumers. They're cooking up a master plan to get oil to $200/barrel and gasoline to $10/gallon.

I have a team of investigators in Siberia and you cannot believe what they're finding.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Let's come back to this in just 2 years...Tillerson, Mattis, Kelly, McMaster -- I'll bet at least half of them will be no longer be part of the Trump Admin.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by weekndornah View Post
    Jeezus a thread originally about Tillerson quickly turns into being an argument about Trump's IQ

Anyways, I'm a pretty staunch supporter of Tillerson. Dude is arguably Trump's best pick. He's extremely smart and well-spoken.
    He's pretty progressive too: got BP to open up to climate change scientists and acknowledge climate change is real and work towards solutions, and got the Boy Scouts to admit gay kids.

Anyways, most people, both left and right, don't know what the fuk SoS does. SoS is America's premier diplomat. Tillerson with his negotiating background at BP with various countries makes him perfect for this, long story short.
    Secondly, the State Department is probably the largest and far-reaching (globally) department of the government. Not many corporations have more people employed. Additionally, the State Department is notorious for being wasteful and inefficient, so SoS has to also be an effective administrator. Well, what a surprise! BP is one of the few corporations larger than the State Dept.

Anyways, from what I've heard so far on Tillerson
    - High level officials retired/resigned, which in political jargon means they were fired for being wasteful POS government employees. No one who has a career in government is dumb enough to leave their job simply because of politics/party change.
    - Layoffs in certain areas have started

Boy for the sake of the country i hope are right about this

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Donk

when you get 70yo will see what sort of wife/GF you'll have
    according to a few sbr'ers, that day is rapidly approaching for my old ass.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post

I have a team of investigators in Siberia and you cannot believe what they're finding.
    team of investigators????

I saw these "cracker jack" investigators in action.....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Yup....Trump has the net worth of an absolute moron.
    Yeah, if anything, a person's net worth proves he knows how to govern. Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No coin actually Trump has a very high IQ.
    Couldn't care less. He's obviously going to be a destructive fool when it comes to the position we elected him for, which is all that matters. In over his head. No surprise.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    A lot of people are saying ............ Tillerson is busy with secret meetings, back room deals, kick backs and back channels with his Russian comrades to rape american consumers. They're cooking up a master plan to get oil to $200/barrel and gasoline to $10/gallon.

is that right huh? Like who?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Again, it's an absolute joke that we had Trump and Clinton running against each other in an election of this magnitude. Two of the worst candidates in history. Embarrassing indictment of the dumbed-down American electorate.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's been out of the country working for the most part and cleaning house to staff up his department the rest of the time. This is what's wrong with politics and government, everyone wants them to spend 3 hours a day talking to cameras but then ask why isn't anything getting done.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    and Obama in 1917 ?

serving coffee to Woodrow Wilson

Oh wait! Bill Clinton said that about Obama in 2010
    So then you agree about Trump.

It's not so hard to make these Trump guys see the light about the conman.

First 12