Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Gaze..... Losing threads and made up records for as long as he's been on the site.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Hey Gaze.

STFU

I automatically went to fade you, but 5dimes didn't have the total posted when you posted yesterday. And in what league does under 2.5 come in 21 consecutive times.

Right, cool story bro.
    You act like a big shot yet you can't even check past results of a team?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

What impact does that have when you are not measuring them against this opponent? Still a shit bet, from a guy touting 'free money' with no reasoning.

Douchebags post like that...and when they do, it never turns out well.

I guarantee that at least a few degens that were desperate for a winner thought 'ok, it can't lose...I need a winner, at -250 this must be a sure thing' and lost their shorts.

Now that we know how good you are at screenshots, let's see your wager.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

D2D is great

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

more air bettors

Gaze73

If a team goes under 21 times in a row, it means they play like a stonewall regardless of their opponents. Their overall stats for the season were 28 unders and just one over with 3 goals. If that is not good enough a reason to take the under, nothing is. If I posted a pick for the over you'd think I'm insane given the previous results.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    If a team goes under 21 times in a row, it means they play like a stonewall regardless of their opponents. Their overall stats for the season were 28 unders and just one over with 3 goals. If that is not good enough a reason to take the under, nothing is. If I posted a pick for the over you'd think I'm insane given the previous results.
    'Free Money'

Your words, not ours cool guy.

I love it when guys come out later, 'I have won all these bets in a row, and now I posted and lost'. Must be that SBR jinx.

Gaze73

'Free Money'

Your words, not ours cool guy.

I love it when guys come out later, 'I have won all these bets in a row, and now I posted and lost'. Must be that SBR jinx.

If I offered you a dice roll where 1-5 returns 150% and 6 loses, wouldn't you consider that free money?

I actually have a pretty good case for the jinx, the team's results are there for all to see.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

If I offered you a dice roll where 1-5 returns 150% and 6 loses, wouldn't you consider that free money?

I actually have a pretty good case for the jinx, the team's results are there for all to see.
    What you actually offered was a dice roll, where 1-6 were all losers and nobody who tailed you won a dime. It's easy to see, the results are there for all to see....right?

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Almost...

Gaze73

What you actually offered was a dice roll, where 1-6 were all losers and nobody who tailed you won a dime. It's easy to see, the results are there for all to see....right?
    Results oriented much? Gambling is not for you buddy.

If I posted a +1000 basketball dog which lost on a buzzer in overtime, you'd probably say that was a bad bet too, because it lost.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Results oriented much? Gambling is not for you buddy.

If I posted a +1000 basketball dog which lost on a buzzer in overtime, you'd probably say that was a bad bet too, because it lost.
    Nobody has an issue with your results. Everyone has an issue with the BS that donkeys like you post. Read my first response, clear enough for you? Huge juice, unknown donkey touting 'free money', no explanation, Series B league Italian soccer which you have never watched in your entire life....and we all know it.

Gaze73

Nobody has an issue with your results. Everyone has an issue with the BS that donkeys like you post. Read my first response, clear enough for you? Huge juice, unknown donkey touting 'free money', no explanation, Series B league Italian soccer which you have never watched in your entire life....and we all know it.
    Everyone likes to talk shit but none of you shit talkers ever post any winners.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Everyone likes to talk shit but none of you shit talkers ever post any winners.
    1200 documented and tracked picks on this site. 4-1 in the last three day last in posted plays.

If you know know where to look you can find good guys posting winners. No need to be a dick.

Track your plays, give some reasoning, quit telling people 'free money' and losing and maybe one day you will be able to post without looking like a clown.

Gaze73

1200 documented and tracked picks on this site. 4-1 in the last three day last in posted plays.

If you know know where to look you can find good guys posting winners. No need to be a dick.

Track your plays, give some reasoning, quit telling people 'free money' and losing and maybe one day you will be able to post without looking like a clown.
    I'm not looking for some mediocre 55% picks. But anyone hitting 60% at -110 keeps them to themselves. My specialty is horse racing btw, that's the only sport in the world where you can make 50% ROI picks.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2376

Insane or genius.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I'm not looking for some mediocre 55% picks. But anyone hitting 60% at -110 keeps them to themselves. My specialty is horse racing btw, that's the only sport in the world where you can make 50% ROI picks.
    Then why did you just throw away $5000 fake dollars on an Italian B Series game?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yeah you just want picks risking 5k to win 2k on some random soccer game that no one cares about.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Gaze buried

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

tailing, what time does it start
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dirty Sanchez, and Dollars2Donuts

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

The one over was against the very same opponent Never fails.

First 12