grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Here you go dumbfukk... read the last sentence fragment. Another thing that fascist societies always include... a charismatic leader that is practically worshipped by his followers. Sound familiar?

[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]fascismnoun [ U ]

US
    /ˈfæʃˌɪz·əm/
    [/COLOR]
    politics & government a politicalsystem based on a very powerful leader, state controlof social and economic life, and extreme pride in countryand race, with no expressionof political disagreementallowed

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Here you go dumbfukk... read the last sentence fragment. Another thing that fascist societies always include... a charismatic leader that is practically worshipped by his followers. Sound familiar?

[COLOR=rgba(17, 50, 111, 0.909804)]fascismnoun [ U ]

US
    /ˈfæʃˌɪz·əm/
    [/COLOR]
    politics & government a politicalsystem based on a very powerful leader, state controlof social and economic life, and extreme pride in countryand race, with no expressionof political disagreementallowed

sure does

like I said, I'll just watch it on tv from the people who are JUST LIKE YOU.

Also, so you don't confuse yourself. We do not live in a fascist society yet. That doesn't mean there are not fascist here. Read that very slowly if you have to, it's important.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    sure does

like I said, I'll just watch it on tv from the people who are JUST LIKE YOU.

Also, so you don't confuse yourself. We do not live in a fascist society yet. That doesn't mean there are not fascist here. Read that very slowly if you have to, it's important.

Have you ever heard one person here say that "because you hate Hillary, you are a (insert label)?"

I think everyone here but D2, Kraken, and Thor hate Hillary. Including me. I made a few threads calling her to question...

I can't believe you are so dumb that you can't see this.

You've literally been calling EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you a sheep, yet you are the biggest sheep by far. Well... excepting maybe Dwight.

We are not in a fascist society, no. But it looks more like the beginnings of one than has ever been seen in the US.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Have you ever heard one person here say that "because you hate Hillary, you are a (insert label)?"

I think everyone here but D2, Kraken, and Thor hate Hillary. Including me. I made a few threads calling her to question...

I can't believe you are so dumb that you can't see this.

You've literally been calling EVERYONE who doesn't agree with you a sheep, yet you are the biggest sheep by far. Well... excepting maybe Dwight.

We are not in a fascist society, no. But it looks more like the beginnings of one than has ever been seen in the US.

excepting?

anyways ...

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    excepting?
    Yes, excepting.

ex·cept·ing
    ikˈseptiNG/
    preposition formal

preposition: excepting

• except for; apart from.
      "excepting some of the dialogue, the book is in every way superior to the movie"

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

grease lightnin
    &

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this doesn't make any sense. You're getting desperate like when you lied about cherry picking or forgot how to read the word "the."

Fact: Andy thinks that was news.

Fact: Andy is a liberal

Fact: Andy will deny being a liberal even thought every post of his, literally, proves otherwise
    It was news. CPAC attendees were fooled into waiving the Russian flag.
    You're desperate like when cling to nonsense like the instead of your NEVER.
    I post in the fantasy baseball thread, are those all liberal posts?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It was news. CPAC attendees were fooled into waiving the Russian flag.
    You're desperate like when cling to nonsense like the instead of your NEVER.
    I post in the fantasy baseball thread, are those all liberal posts?

ok liberal

First ... 2345