becoming the rape capital of Europe

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Trump wins again.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Sweden is a country of 10 million. I'm sure there's some crime there everyday.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    becoming the rape capital of Europe
    Fake News.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Love how people spin this shit. Always have my popcorn ready.

Oh wait, today was a chaotic day in Sweden....again. He never said anything about an attack.

Cuse0323

We need an adopt a refugee family program for Liberals. You trust them so much, then take 'em on in.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Love how people spin this shit. Always have my popcorn ready.

Oh wait, today was a chaotic day in Sweden....again. He never said anything about an attack.
    Trump: "Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

----------------------------------

What was he saying happened "last night" (Friday) in Sweden?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Fake News.
    Get out of here,so you think its just a conspiracy against the Swedish migrants.

Cuse0323

He was saying he saw a report about the increase in crime that is in direct correlation with the refugee influx. Pretty damn simple.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

He was saying he saw a report about the increase in crime that is in direct correlation with the refugee influx. Pretty damn simple.
    Explain the "last night" part.

Cuse0323

But, you lefties will nitpick every sentence to grasp at anything. Enjoy. Get your blood pressure pills refilled. Gonna be a long 8 years for ya.

packerd_00

Sweden made a big mistake,and know their women are paying for it.

Cuse0323

Explain the "last night" part.
    It was a report on TV last night. Is it that hard to understand?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Trump: "Here's the bottom line. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening. We've got to keep our country safe. You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible. You look at what's happening in Brussels. You look at what's happening all over the world. Take a look at Nice. Take a look at Paris. We've allowed thousands and thousands of people into our country and there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing. So we're going to keep our country safe."

----------------------------------

What was he saying happened "last night" (Friday) in Sweden?
    fuKk are you easily triggered. Right from when he announced in June 2015 you have sounded like The View.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Sweden made a big mistake,and know their women are paying for it.
    I'll take in some refugees. Specifically, the Swedish women's beach volleyball team. I'll keep them safe.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I'll take in some refugees. Specifically, the Swedish women's beach volleyball team. I'll keep them safe.
    Shit, I'll take in a few Swedish women. Poor women getting abused because the leaders wanna be 'humanitarian.'

You know, instead of worrying about their people first. Sweden was always peaceful, and a place I envied. Now, it's just running rampant with refugees who use their system, and commit crimes. Not all, of course. But, too many.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Syrian refugees = more rape and crime and less jobs for citizens... More mosques built in the future and more potential terrorist threats to go along with it..

I see no winning angles here.. Sweden and Germany tells the true story, just ask their citizens today.. They'll tell you and the media won't.. Those Countries are doomed..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-20-17 at 10:37 PM.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Yeah I bet,all nice and cosy eh!.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It was a report on TV last night. Is it that hard to understand?
    It wouldn't be hard to understand if he said anything close to that, but he didn't.

Cuse0323

It wouldn't be hard to understand if he said anything close to that, but he didn't.
    Grasp at them straws. He said nothing of an attack. Anyone with a brain knew what he meant when they saw the report the night before. I know the left doesn't watch Fox. So, I guess he should have clarified, as he did. Anything to attack the guy. It's humorous that the media has to watch, or read anything he says, or writes over, and over to find something. Then boom, they run with it, and completely blow it up. Liberals wet themselves thinking this is another thing we can chant about, and add to his nonsensical impeachment resume.

DwightShrute

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) seems to have affected many people on this planet. June 2015 were the first documented cases but it really exploded on November 9, 2016. Symptoms will last for up to 8 years. There is no cure at this time and likely won't be any. Eliminating CNN, CBC, BBC and other left wing media will greatly increase one's chances of recovery and leading a normal life.

Warning signs of TDS : One is easily triggered by anything President Trump says or does.

If you know anyone that is showing signs of TDS .... run like there's no tomorrow.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) seems to have affected many people on this planet. June 2015 were the first documented cases but it really exploded on November 9, 2016. Symptoms will last for up to 8 years. There is no cure at this time and likely won't be any. Eliminating CNN, CBC, BBC and other left wing media will greatly increase one's chances of recovery and leading a normal life.

Warning signs of TDS : One is easily triggered by anything President Trump says or does.

If you know anyone that is showing signs of TDS .... run like there's no tomorrow.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

There was an article in the WSJ about Trump's statements. Nothing happened except for Trump embarrassing himself.

The Swedish Foreign Minister was baffled by the statements and took some jabs at Trump.

I don't think Trump is really making America great again.

Personally, I am still holding out that he will change his tactics. I am trying to keep an open mind but I have little faith in Trump.

He needs to get back to D.C. and stop campaigning in Florida. The election is over.

As a counterpoint, the resignation or firing of Michael Flynn has Russia a bit worried. Their state run radio service has spoken out that Trump and the United States do not have Russian interests in mind.

I hope that sentiment is correct.

I think this entire presidential situation and perhaps solution is best described by the link below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xecEV4dSAXE
    Last edited by qwertvt; 02-20-17 at 11:19 PM.

packerd_00

Laker check out this video,this guy is very knowledgeable about what is going on in Sweden. Ive watched a lot of his stuff,opens your eyes abit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MUHerd37

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think the best thing to do is work with Turkey and Saudi Arabia on taking in immigrants. Cultural is very similar, and the immigrants don't have to move halfway across the world. I think USA financing something like this is best for everyone, especially the immigrants.
    Points Awarded:

brendon gave eidolon 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I think the best thing to do is work with Turkey and Saudi Arabia on taking in immigrants. Cultural is very similar, and the immigrants don't have to move halfway across the world. I think USA financing something like this is best for everyone, especially the immigrants.

of course and that's is what Trump has advocated all along. Hopefully he can get it done.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    There was an article in the WSJ about Trump's statements. Nothing happened except for Trump embarrassing himself.

The Swedish Foreign Minister was baffled by the statements and took some jabs at Trump.

I don't think he is really making America great again.

Personally, I am still holding out that he will change his tactics. He needs to get back to D.C. and stop campaigning in Florida. The election is over.
    Baffled? by what exactly.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Laker check out this video,this guy is very knowledgeable about what is going on in Sweden. Ive watched a lot of his stuff,opens your eyes abit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

wow, this guy gets it
    Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

even if you just FF to the 4:00, you will hear politifact lies.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    wow, this guy gets it
    Yeah I didn't realize how bad it really was over their.

1234 ... Last