rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So scary I know.. A wall will only make it more scary, a flight ban will only make it really scary, a crack down on illegal immigrants will turn America into hell on earth. Russia, China, and North Korea for sure will send their nukes now... Etc.. Etc..

Got safe place.. Lol..

Grow a pair son.. Don't be afraid and embrace the win...

That would be the perfect thing for you guys. Nut sucking Trump every 5 mins.

Admit your boy screwed up with the Sweden thing, even though he will blame someone else. It's no big deal.
    Everyone screws up. On to the next crisis.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Trump was right when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Ave and his people would stand by him.

He he was the perfect answer for the Jerry Springer/Kardashian/Honey Boo Boo America.

Unfortunately I believe the only thing that could change this would be severe pain as a nation.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Trump was right when he said he could shoot somebody on 5th Ave and his people would stand by him.

He he was the perfect answer for the Jerry Springer/Kardashian/Honey Boo Boo America.

Unfortunately I believe the only thing that could change this would be severe pain as a nation.
    Maybe I'm crazy. I hate all of them, and when he was on his show. Just knew he would surround himself with people to do work. If you don't like LT General McMaster, Mattis, or Kelly then shiiiiiiit. I don't know what to tell ya.

You realize that mostly blacks, and women watch those shows though, right? Hillary voters. I had to plug my ears at 1 pm everyday in jail as everyone watched Jerry, and lost their mind thinking it was real.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Maybe I'm crazy. I hate all of them, and when he was on his show. Just knew he would surround himself with people to do work. If you don't like LT General McMaster, Mattis, or Kelly then shiiiiiiit. I don't know what to tell ya.

You realize that mostly blacks, and women watch those shows though, right? Hillary voters. I had to plug my ears at 1 pm everyday in jail as everyone watched Jerry, and lost their mind thinking it was real.
    Whaaat? Springer isn't real?! WTF! Next thing you will say wrestling (WWE) isn't real!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Immigrants ruin every nation

It is why we need strict guidelines

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Were these the same jail guys you mentioned before that were backing Trump?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Damn, this thread was ending well too. I hate to do it, but if you know Sweden then you would know those cops had to basically recant their statements. Can no one on the left really see through this? Refugees aren't causing violence, burning shit, taking the benefits because they can't work, and raping women in their free time? For fcks sake.

That said. Yeah, let's agree to disagree. I hope no ill will on you, and your families. Hopefully those that hate us all, and teach death to America didn't make their way in because the left is so tolerant.

Peace, and love for all. One big Utopia.
    You and I agree on Sweden,that countries cucked though,so unless their men step up nothings changing.Cant leave it upto their government,theyve created this hellhole.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-21-17 at 10:25 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Thread went nuts

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Thread went nuts

lakerboy... you are SBR's Rachel Maddow

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A lot of people must be enjoying the taste of their foot. Like this horse face bitch.

packerd_00

The guy made a mistake,their more worried about trying to embarrass the guy then the problem itself.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    A lot of people must be enjoying the taste of their foot. Like this horse face bitch.

How is that foot in mouth? She was trolling Trump for Trump's made-up Friday event in Sweden and shoehorned in his top advisor's made up attack at Bowling Green. Reasonably clever.

grease lightnin
    &

D2 all the Trumpers are saying the riot in Sweden proves Trump was right--even though it happened after he made his comment.

Maybe they believe he can see into the future???

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    How is that foot in mouth? She was trolling Trump for Trump's made-up Friday event in Sweden and shoehorned in his top advisor's made up attack at Bowling Green. Reasonably clever.
    This was just one of many tweets sent out that bashed Trump about the Sweden comment, many were claiming how Sweden is so perfect.

I bet none of them are talking shit on twitter today about how great Sweden is.

And she isn't clever, she is a dumbass who just plagiarized other people's comments. I liked when she attempted to troll that woman lying the Bowling Green incident only to have it backfire on her about her father's infidelity and consistently lying about it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Kermit

D2 all the Trumpers are saying the riot in Sweden proves Trump was right--even though it happened after he made his comment.

Maybe they believe he can see into the future???

He made his comment because of a story that ran about the problems in Sweden that everyone wants to pretend isn't happening. This recent incident just validates it even more.

packerd_00

This was just one of many tweets sent out that bashed Trump about the Sweden comment, many were claiming how Sweden is so perfect.

I bet none of them are talking shit on twitter today about how great Sweden is.

And she isn't clever, she is a dumbass who just plagiarized other people's comments. I liked when she attempted to troll that woman lying the Bowling Green incident only to have it backfire on her about her father's infidelity and consistently lying about it.
    The silly bitch should be seen and not heard.

grease lightnin
    &

He made his comment because of a story that ran about the problems in Sweden that everyone wants to pretend isn't happening. This recent incident just validates it even more.

Yea i know what he said. Hilarious that a guy who constantly rails against the "dishonest media" spends all his time watching TV.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Immigrants ruin every nation

It is why we need strict guidelines
    Preach it JJ...

Immigrants from the Middle East and parts of Africa/Somalia absolutely do ruin Countries these days!!!! Especially the middle aged men and male teens coming in.. Should not be allowed period..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

Did the world end yet Packard? I feel as though a statement made by Trump might end the world. These guys seem to think so. Are we okay?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Did the world end yet Packard? I feel as though a statement made by Trump might end the world. These guys seem to think so. Are we okay?

To be clear, my comment was not that Trump was going to end the world, but that he is the result of what we have become as a nation.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Meanwhile back home...

Finally got him to condemn the anti-semitism going on here. Only took some bomb threats, a vandalized cemetery and his daughter tweeting about it, but better late than never I guess. Probably just had to wait for the Fox News morning shows to confirm the stories weren't fake news.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.056600c0851d

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

To be clear, my comment was not that Trump was going to end the world, but that he is the result of what we have become as a nation.
    Find a safe place quickly Greaser..

I guess we need to add another snow flake to the SBR list...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-21-17 at 12:47 PM.

packerd_00

Yeah I don't know unde lol!,they do seem to have a hairy fit everytime he says something.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-21-17 at 12:45 PM.

unde0087
    Did we win?

greaser, I am not attacking you. Just think this dip and dunk shit is getting pathetic. It is something different everyday. That's why I don't even pay attention anymore. It is getting grade schoolish now on every little thing. Don't people have lives to live? I mean my God, will it ever end?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

We need an adopt a refugee family program for Liberals. You trust them so much, then take 'em on in.

grease lightnin
    &

Find a safe place quickly Greaser..

I guess we need to add another show flake to the SBR list...

Bro, understand my view has nothing to do with the reasons the snowflakes hate Trump.

It is that we hired an embarrassing clown to run our country. An asshole with no class, no sense of decorum, who is so weak he tweets every time someone says something negative about him. He has no fukking clue what he is doing yet he is constantly shooting his mouth off like the arrogant moron he is.

It is a shitshow. I am sure you love it, but that says a lot about you.

You are part of the problem.

grease lightnin
    &

greaser, I am not attacking you. Just think this dip and dunk shit is getting pathetic. It is something different everyday. That's why I don't even pay attention anymore. It is getting grade schoolish now on every little thing. Don't people have lives to live? I mean my God, will it ever end?

No it will never end.

When you think about our media--most of you want to say they are against Trump..... they LOVE Trump. He will make them a ton of money.

We good though unde

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bro, understand my view has nothing to do with the reasons the snowflakes hate Trump.

It is that we hired an embarrassing clown to run our country. An asshole with no class, no sense of decorum, who is so weak he tweets every time someone says something negative about him. He has no fukking clue what he is doing yet he is constantly shooting his mouth off like the arrogant moron he is.

It is a shitshow. I am sure you love it, but that says a lot about you.

You are part of the problem.
    I see it differently.. Trump is a billionaire, a winner, a mover a shaker, a leader.. Ran for office to make America great again, to preserve it, to shake up the swamp.. etc..

He's doing just that now and he is winning in office.. Country is rolling along just fine today despite the constant attacks and lack of support from the Left... He's doing a fantastic job so far after just one month.. The world is still turning...

grease lightnin
    &

I see it differently.. Trump is a billionaire, a winner, a mover a shaker, a leader.. Ran for office to make America great again, to preserve it, to shake up the swamp.. etc..

He's doing just that now and he is winning in office.. Country is rolling along just fine today despite the constant attacks and lack of support from the Left... He's doing a fantastic job so far after just one month.. The world is still turning...

You see though, you would think that in your misinformed mind.

But I AM informed, and the fact is Trump really isn't a great business person. He isn't shaking up the swamp. He is not winning in office, he is not doing a fantastic job.

I am pleased that we may see some better economic growth due to tax reform and deregulation... but the fact still stands that the guy is a clown. And as an American, I am embarrassed.

DwightShrute

But I AM informed, and the fact is Trump really isn't a great business person. He isn't shaking up the swamp. He is not winning in office, he is not doing a fantastic job.

I am pleased that we may see some better economic growth due to tax reform and deregulation... but the fact still stands that the guy is a clown. And as an American, I am embarrassed.
    we are embarrassed you're an American as well

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/tru...swedish-crime/

Don't worry, I don't expect any of the Trump guys to read that. It's pretty insightful though. They have quotes from a couple criminology professors at Stockholm University and from the head of the Department for Intercultural Dialogue at the Swedish Institute. As well as statistics from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.

Whatever fits their agenda is what they'll believe. So if that means believing a guy with a webcam and a youtube channel or a filmmaker who is trying to start a controversy to make some money* over professors of criminology or statistics from the country in question, then so be it.

There's a quote from Mark Twain: "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." That about sums up Trump's presidency in a nutshell.

(Ok guys, queue the memes, name calling, and deflections)

Twain also said "religion was created when the first con-man meet the first fool ". These guys are very religious u are debating with

unde0087
    Did we win?

No it will never end.

When you think about our media--most of you want to say they are against Trump..... they LOVE Trump. He will make them a ton of money.

We good though unde
    greaser, you are good people, we have to quit meeting in these worthless threads
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So let me get this straight - Trump is a BILLIONAIRE but not a good business man, Trump not shaking up the swamp but yet he has all the Dems and Libs like you reeling in your own hatred towards him for no apparent reason, You say Trump is not winning in office but yet he continues to execute his campaign promises effectively despite the Dems blocking him every step of the way, you say Trump is not doing a fantastic job in office after just a month in office when in reality he has been working his asss off to fulfill his campaign promises to the America people... The economy continues to thrive also...

What world do you live in Greaser? Trump is doing just fine so far....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-21-17 at 04:41 PM.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

First 12345 Last