aint going well for Sammy this time

nothing to do with HRW

Sammy betting on losers
    Eat more fiber sammy

you never listen

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Abe how much of a loss would you be willing to take on this deposit to get out of it? HRW is a place where things can happen. We might be able to work something out.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Abe how much of a loss would you be willing to take on this deposit to get out of it? HRW is a place where things can happen. We might be able to work something out.
    Thanks, Nickle, but I have much work to do ahead and that would be the least scenario I wanted.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post

Why do we have sarcastic moderators such as the deserter-OPT? I mean, are they not obligated, somewhat, to listen to a member's complaint and make an honest attempt to listen intently to the "whole story, " as to why this Book, in his blunt and honest opinion, has this roll strapped with unusual obstacles that further hinder any serious attempt to fulfill this roll obligation.
    I was going to make a serious attempt to show all hurdles a gambler must overcome, if you dare take that 200% roll.

OPT, here, again, jumps on the first chance he can get to defend this Book. Why does he so passionately defend this particular Book? Well, we can guess? He claims he knows the owner [or was it the AD], and they have had conversations previously. So, hmm, I suppose their might other motivations for his defense of HRW?

I will, now, soon, try and show, why I think this is not a fair deal from HRW. I was going to listen to members on this thread first, but with biased viewpoints from OPT, already, before the ink is even dry on this thread, I will have to do it sooner than I wanted to. But I will call HRW again, and talk first.

Now, this, after all, is only MY opinion that I will offer and I see no reason for negative BS from, well, especially moderators such as the one who left me in limbo--after he volunteered to help me solve any problem I had with this Book, weeks ago.

Well, again, OPT has spent more time bragging how well he knew the owner[?] and not one credible word toward me through the PM route for the answer he promised. Not one. And this was after that initial PM he sent way back in early January. No, he never got back with any info concerning that situation. Not one. Yet, he firmly stated he would be doing that on my behalf, and after discussing this problem I had with them.
    As a loyal member of SBR, probably, 18 years or longer, I need some respect here, not some biased sounding MOD coming in and defending a Book such as HRW, one they have rated as a C+.

Okay, so much with the personal stuff that never should have been expressed in that manner, so in a day or two, I will plead my case to the members. Members only, because SBR moderators, even the two or three nice sounding ones, have only offered me the idea of a buyout possibility.

ABEHONEST

There is good news from HRWAGER

They have agreed to refund about 98% of my deposit money. This definitely expressing a serious mined Book who wants their business to be viewed as clean and proper, and I will certainly respect them for listening to this credible client.
    I do believe, working with client's as HRW has shown, will enhance their business by addressing this misunderstanding I had with their rules.

And yes, I know I am getting a break here. I do respect this Book wholeheartedly with this decision, especially in the manner they handled it. No whining and no personal negatives were mentioned. '
    Maybe they need to be bumped up to a B rating? What do the SBR supervisors think?

And for that single SBR moderator...thanks for nothing pal. Your comments could have prompted many Books to simply ignore my plea.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They have agreed to refund about 98% of my deposit money. This definitely expressing a serious mined Book who wants their business to be viewed as clean and proper, and I will certainly respect them for listening to this credible client.
    I do believe, working with client's as HRW has shown, will enhance their business by addressing this misunderstanding I had with their rules.

And yes, I know I am getting a break here. I do respect this Book wholeheartedly with this decision, especially in the manner they handled it. No whining and no personal negatives were mentioned. '
    Maybe they need to be bumped up to a B rating? What do the SBR supervisors think?

And for that single SBR moderator...thanks for nothing pal. Your comments could have prompted many Books to simply ignore my plea.
    Completely ridiculous but congrats on getting bailed out.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

finally...

the sound of silence

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Completely ridiculous but congrats on getting bailed out.
    I think you believe in that old expression..."never give a sucker a break."

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    finally...

the sound of silence

And, Mr. Sam, I haven't forgotten your influence. The influence you refuse to take any responsibility for.
    Me, if I were Sammy, months ago, when this Book was being elevated to a high status, especially by Mr. Sammy, I would have warned any new players to ...not go for the 200% match unless you want to grow a old and lonely before you'll cover that roll.

Now other than that near impossible roll [my opinion, only], they seem like a fine Book.

Jackson04801
    Jackson04801's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Why do we have sarcastic moderators such as the deserter-OPT? I mean, are they not obligated, somewhat, to listen to a member's complaint and make an honest attempt to listen intently to the "whole story, " as to why this Book, in his blunt and honest opinion, has this roll strapped with unusual obstacles that further hinder any serious attempt to fulfill this roll obligation.
    I was going to make a serious attempt to show all hurdles a gambler must overcome, if you dare take that 200% roll.

OPT, here, again, jumps on the first chance he can get to defend this Book. Why does he so passionately defend this particular Book? Well, we can guess? He claims he knows the owner [or was it the AD], and they have had conversations previously. So, hmm, I suppose their might other motivations for his defense of HRW?

I will, now, soon, try and show, why I think this is not a fair deal from HRW. I was going to listen to members on this thread first, but with biased viewpoints from OPT, already, before the ink is even dry on this thread, I will have to do it sooner than I wanted to. But I will call HRW again, and talk first.

Now, this, after all, is only MY opinion that I will offer and I see no reason for negative BS from, well, especially moderators such as the one who left me in limbo--after he volunteered to help me solve any problem I had with this Book, weeks ago.

Well, again, OPT has spent more time bragging how well he knew the owner[?] and not one credible word toward me through the PM route for the answer he promised. Not one. And this was after that initial PM he sent way back in early January. No, he never got back with any info concerning that situation. Not one. Yet, he firmly stated he would be doing that on my behalf, and after discussing this problem I had with them.
    As a loyal member of SBR, probably, 18 years or longer, I need some respect here, not some biased sounding MOD coming in and defending a Book such as HRW, one they have rated as a C+.

Okay, so much with the personal stuff that never should have been expressed in that manner, so in a day or two, I will plead my case to the members. Members only, because SBR moderators, even the two or three nice sounding ones, have only offered me the idea of a buyout possibility.
    couldn't agree more, it's usually this way

First 12