stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Who's on UConn (women) -17 ?

South Carolina ranked 6th, has beaten 3 top tens this season so far, head coach says they want this.

UConn going for historic consecutive win 100.

If this game was in XL center I'd give Gamecocks a better chance, Gampel Pavillion is a different story, South Carolina is going to have thousands of UConn rabid fans on top of them. Gampel is a graveyard for visiting top tens.

UConn -17 is razor sharp, however fading Huskies in their gym is risky business, safer play is over 139, both teams can score.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Huskies by 27, but don't care. This game will be over by the half but they are doing a good job trying to get people to watch

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Huskies by 27, but don't care. This game will be over by the half but they are doing a good job trying to get people to watch
    They'll get ratings for this game.
    UConn has a history of making 24-21 type games into 48-28 games in a heartbeat, when they go on runs it's poetry in motion, they can go on a 12-0 run in 2 minutes.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If this was little league there would have been rule changes made for the monopoly that is UCONN. Cmon Gamecocks beat these girls up. Im with Unde, nobody cares about this. But good job UCONN and Geno seems like theyve been at or near the top for 20 years.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If this was little league there would have been rule changes made for the monopoly that is UCONN. Cmon Gamecocks beat these girls up. Im with Unde, nobody cares about this. But good job UCONN and Geno seems like theyve been at or near the top for 20 years.
    Deep down I think Geno wants this over with, he scheduled the roughest early season games so this new unit would lose some, and the machine just kept rolling.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Deep down I think Geno wants this over with, he scheduled the roughest early season games so this new unit would lose some, and the machine just kept rolling.
    If Geno wanted it over and wanted to challenge himself then you would see him taking a job at with a mens cbb team. But he knows how that would turn out so he is milking this for all its worth. Of course they can go on massive runs, he has the best player at every position. His 12th girl off the bench would start for anyone else in the country. That is why it is hard for anyone to care.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Woman's rankings basically mean nothing. There is #1 and then the rest of the teams are basically #16 seeds in a men's tournament in comparison to UConn.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

South Car + the points easy

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Just read a little about Geno, Huskies sucked for a while before he got there, things started to change when he got a big recruit to de-commit from another school and landed Lobo some years after that. Props for starting from the bottom. Guess its hard to leave success, for me just seems I would have at some point wanted to coach the guys being a guy, but Im in a totally different perspective so its easy to say that I guess. Ill check score of this game maybe after 10 minute mark, if close at halftime I might watch some 2nd half.