RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Ok guys! O/u on when whiny Lefty liberals stop crying.

Im making my line at 7 months from right now.
    The next election.

I see plenty of white people wear UA gear.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

If he don't like it, don't cash their checks.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    He was voted in as prez 3 months ago. Smh
    Did he win the popular vote? Thanks

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Trump is an asset for Under Armour. Look up Uncle Archie. Fukkin Chinese ripping off another US company. Trump needs to put a stop to shit like this.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

People are Pussies.

So it's fine to get butt hurt if someone has a different opinion than you? LOL

What happened to freedom of speech? Trump is a moron but really? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The left is tolerant until you don't agree with them. Weak asses.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People are Pussies.
    So it's fine to get butt hurt if someone has a different opinion than you? LOL
    What happened to freedom of speech? Trump is a moron but really? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The left is tolerant until you don't agree with them. Weak asses.
    CEO's should keep their traps shut when it comes to politics and religion. Shareholders DO NOT want to hear their opinions on the subject. Plank has been fukking up the last couple of years. He thinks everything is rosy and he can do whatever he wants to do and he's killing his own company. He won't listen to anyone and wants to maintain power in the company by manipulating shares. Now he's pissing off his best partners. Steph Curry has sold him a lot of shoes. The company is basically all shoes as they have not expanded their business well. He's about to lose his golden goose by being stupid. It's time for him to shut his trap and let someone else run the company. He is too stale. The day he resigns the stock will most likely double.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

For athletic wear, Under Armour makes some great stuff. There shoes are a pretty small part of their line. They obviously don't rival a monster like Nike in overall sales, but they make some great stuff.

Plank is a really bright guy. Read the story of how he started the company. Super sharp guy who worked his ass off and hired a bunch of super sharp people to help. Inspiring.

But of course, I realize a lot of posters in this thread could donwhat he does, only much better. They simply choose not too
    Opie please don't say you wear UA shoes around in Dallas. That sh#$ wouldn't look right.

On a serious note... I'd rather be h mo and wear Champion or Starter and buy it from Walmart.

The athletic wear material doesn't even come close to Nike. And I hate Nike. I'm just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Under armor was so successful that nike had to create a division and line called pro combat to rival the specific target under armor had initially started with. From an investor standpoint it's a good company to invest in especially with the drop in price
    Most college football teams are sponsored by UA. I mean... it's a great marketing move by UA zoning in a few college teams.

But honestly... when they first came out... I didn't think they'd last. And I still think they will fail. Or will possibly sell the company to someone else. You can't compete with Nike or even Reebok.

I mean look at Reebok... they couldn't compete with Nike so they zoned in on the NHL and Ultimate Fighting.

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing UA stuff. Its 100%

A girl would laugh at you wearing that stuff.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Well....if there's anyone's opinion on business and future earnings we should trust here it's TMS.

After all, he made the brazen vow 18 mos or so ago that the Dow WOULD NEVER SEE 17k AGAIN!! Soooo....he's clearly razor sharp in those areas

I mean who wouldn't take business advice from a guy who declares that "a girl would laugh at you wearing UA".

The fukk?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy

UA has some nice clothes. It's not a black thing either.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why did this guy all of a sudden go ghetto like he really cares about black people, most NBA players want nothing to do where they came from

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Did he win the popular vote? Thanks
    Didn't need to.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

If I am a shareholder or a board member I want my CEO to stick to reinventing spandex. No one can stay out of politics today. Elon Musk arguably can make a bigger impact than a president but even he has to get involved and piss off some people. Building underground highways and taking over Mars doesn't keep him busy enough?

You gotta love twitter. Its like one big hot mic. In the past couple years there have been more apologies for shit said than the previous 100.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Didn't need to.
    Not the point.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    If I am a shareholder or a board member I want my CEO to stick to reinventing spandex. No one can stay out of politics today. Elon Musk arguably can make a bigger impact than a president but even he has to get involved and piss off some people. Building underground highways and taking over Mars doesn't keep him busy enough?
    You gotta love twitter. Its like one big hot mic. In the past couple years there have been more apologies for shit said than the previous 100.
    Billy it is why I never read it...all keyboard tough guys that want headlines

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well....if there's anyone's opinion on business and future earnings we should trust here it's TMS.

After all, he made the brazen vow 18 mos or so ago that the Dow WOULD NEVER SEE 17k AGAIN!! Soooo....he's clearly razor sharp in those areas

I mean who wouldn't take business advice from a guy who declares that "a girl would laugh at you wearing UA".

The fukk?
    Hey now. That was when Obama was in office. Now my sources have told me since Trump is in office... we will be approaching 22k in the near future. Everyone can relax.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Billy it is why I never read it...all keyboard tough guys that want headlines
    Like Trump?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Curry spoke about Politics. UA chief did not.

People are too sensitive and losing their minds.

I know in some ways knucklehead Trump might be worthy of it and bringing more people into the cool "sensitivity" side, but let's not forget the rules have been different for a long time with liberals, (which really equals our world in a lot of ways: sports, media and education)

Support or say something even somewhat complimentary of Bush or Trump and people hyperventilate and call you a "fill in the blank."

Support Clinton or Obama - you are just a common sensed, good willed America, who is supporting his president.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Not the point.
    Do you think everybody who voted for Hillary liked her?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Do you think everybody who voted for Hillary liked her?
    Once again not the point.

More Americans voted for Hillary. I said most Americans don't like Trump.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Liberal masses in New York and La don't count. They are all sheep. So New York and the LA as a whole count as two people

BrickJames
    Action

Liberal masses in New York and La don't count. They are all sheep. So New York and the LA as a whole count as two people
    That is the whole reason they created the Electoral College so the retarded liberal masses in the cities couldn't control the country.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4508

What's your point, besides that you don't understand how the election works and that if what you say is true, people didn't feel all that strongly about it, or else he would have lost for sure.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

We were told for the last 8 years that if you oppose the president, you're a "racist."

Curry must be a racist, then.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave StackinGreen 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    We were told for the last 8 years that if you oppose the president, you're a "racist."

Curry must be a racist, then.
    This is my new slogan

lakerboy

Lol the Republicans army is out. Ny and cal aren't part of America cause they vote Dem.

Let's not count Texas cause it's a republican state.

Trump is not liked by the majority of Americans that's why he was going out of his way to say the were illegal votes.

lakerboy

Trump lost the popular vote. Read the thread again. That was my point. That's fact. Keep your alternative facts to yourself.

BrickJames
    Action

Lol the Republicans army is out. Ny and cal aren't part of America cause they vote Dem.

Let's not count Texas cause it's a republican state.

Trump is not liked by the majority of Americans that's why he was going out of his way to say the were illegal votes.
    They do count. I said they count as 2 people because they are all sheep who are afraid to death of being called racist.

jjgold

Yes biggest jerkoff states that ever lived

Trump getting stronger and stronger

America fed up with politics and Trump is not a politician at all

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why did this guy all of a sudden go ghetto like he really cares about black people, most NBA players want nothing to do where they came from
    Nothing ghetto about Curry.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Lakerm you are sort of right, but Trump could have won the popular vote, if he really wanted an extra 3-5 million of votes out of these big blue hubs, but alas - he had a different plan: winning the presidency

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

lakerboy is a loser just like HRC, lol

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Rednecks, KKK and Nazi inbreds in the deep south can't afford UA gear.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    lakerboy is a loser just like HRC, lol
    Ahhh little baby response. Sound like your hero Trump tweeting after he got clowned by the courts.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

You can not like certain people, and they can be an asset. You really can have it both ways. Curry should switch to Nike if they are willing to send him a bigger check than is Under Armor. If not, take the money and shut your piehole.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Curry spoke about Politics. UA chief did not.

People are too sensitive and losing their minds.

I know in some ways knucklehead Trump might be worthy of it and bringing more people into the cool "sensitivity" side, but let's not forget the rules have been different for a long time with liberals, (which really equals our world in a lot of ways: sports, media and education)

Support or say something even somewhat complimentary of Bush or Trump and people hyperventilate and call you a "fill in the blank."

Support Clinton or Obama - you are just a common sensed, good willed America, who is supporting his president.

First 123 Last