packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

You aren't allowed to shove security people around,he's lucky he isn't some ordinary guy or else theyd have probably taken him in the back and beat the crap out of him.Ive seen it with bouncers.

onebadhombre
    onebadhombre's Avatar Become A Pro!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Oakley Was the heart and soul of the Knicks in the 90s. Yes Ewing was the franchise and they had exciting players like starks or Xavier McDaniel on a yr to yr basis but make no mistake, Oakley embodied the Knicks. Tough, strong, defensive and a winning mentality.

With that being James dolan is nothing but the cached spoiled mega rich twerp in all the movie scripts. He's never done anything but inherit the Knicks and make ny fanhood terrible. He's arguably the worst owner in all sports of the modern century.

If Oakley has a problem with dolan he's not the first or the last. He like most new yorkers are sick of dolan. There's a petition that's been signed by season ticket holders to have him sell the team.

All those fat and overweight old guys holding Oakley back are jokes. Alot of those bums bouncing around the world. Guys that at one time in their life were fit and knew how to throw or take a punch but now older,way fatter and couldn't do sht if the civilian wasn't a skinny twerp

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You aren't allowed to shove security people around,he's lucky he isn't some ordinary guy or else theyd have probably taken him in the back and beat the crap out of him.Ive seen it with bouncers.
    I've been in fights with bouncers, most aren't as tough or as competent in a real fight. They only tough when it's 4 on 1 and the 1 is 135 pounds soaking wet

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I've been in fights with bouncers, most aren't as tough or as competent in a real fight. They only tough when it's 4 on 1 and the 1 is 135 pounds soaking wet
    Yeah I hear you but they don't fight fair,like you just said it isn't 1 on 1 when you take on a bouncer.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I hear you but they don't fight fair,like you just said it isn't 1 on 1 when you take on a bouncer.
    Yeah some of them carry a blackjack or some sort of hand weapon. Most are strong but slow. We use to always go in groups of 4 or more not counting the girls bc they do tend to gang up but without that element they're just washed up guys that are just doing a half assd job

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11101

Oakley got pissed off in the Cleveland locker room after the game 7 win vs the Warriors. He told security to back the fukkedoff him , touch him and see what the fukk happens next.

Oak is from my city. I played against him a few times in Cain park many years ago. He was strong as an ox. Knicks need to get there shit together.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    You flip flip more on a topic than a dolphin in water. You really must have ten diff ppl post on your handle you honestly don't make sense 99 percent of time. Pick a side and stick to it for once
    This might be the post of the day.

packerd_00

Yeah some of them carry a blackjack or some sort of hand weapon. Most are strong but slow. We use to always go in groups of 4 or more not counting the girls bc they do tend to gang up but without that element they're just washed up guys that are just doing a half assd job
    Yeah I have been thrown out before by bouncers,just got rushed out the door so it didn't end up turning ugly.We did have a Club get sued in my area,some patron had his neck broken by some idiot bouncers.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-09-17 at 02:52 PM.

lakerboy

Mac4lyfe has lived everywhere and meet and played with all Stars in all sports. What a great life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oakley a loser

I wrote a email saying I will not go to the garden if he comes

lakerboy

Oakley should be banned from building.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Oakley should go harass Mark Cuban

Owners belong in a private comfy suite not put themselves in this situation

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19189

Apparently, he got 3 good slugs in on the security guys. He went to the game with 3 friends - wish they would come forward with the what got said stuff.

What happens if he goes with them and calls the police? If all he said was why are you guys staring-they should have at least refunded the ticket for him or suggested another seat?

lakerboy

I'm now hearing that Oakley wanted to play.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Apparently, he got 3 good slugs in on the security guys. He went to the game with 3 friends - wish they would come forward with the what got said stuff.

What happens if he goes with them and calls the police? If all he said was why are you guys staring-they should have at least refunded the ticket for him or suggested another seat?
    He said, if Obama was still president this shenanigan would not be happening right now

BuckyOne

Yes, even if you win that fight you lose. Apparently, security has the right to eject anybody at any time for any reason. He should have just walked with them to talk about and got a good place to fight - once 4 guys tackled him - he does not have much of a chance - but get your back against a wall - pop the first guy that tries to grab you and try to keep it one at a time. Nobody can beat 4 guys if the jump on your back at the same time and then probably taser him.

jjgold

Hopefully Knicks pursue it

No need of thugs in stands

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

should of bit his finger off

fuk him

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I'm now hearing that Oakley wanted to play.

jjgold

Owners always win

He can buy and sell Oakley 1000000x over

Lol

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4lyfe has lived everywhere and meet and played with all Stars in all sports. What a great life.
    I'm almost famous...

I created a post here years ago on all the celebrities I played Blackjack with. It was literally hundreds of people.

Mac4Lyfe

Oak let his emotions get the best of him and he ended up looking like a hot headed fool. He should have played nice and left when told THEN sue the shit out of Dolan for kicking him out of the Garden with a paid ticket for no reason. He should have got up and started limping like he could barely walk, then turn around in embarrassment for all to see. That would have been a great lawsuit that Dolan would lose his shirt. Athletes aren't too smart for thinking on their feet.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Oak let his emotions get the best of him and he ended up looking like a hot headed fool. He should have played nice and left when told THEN sue the shit out of Dolan for kicking him out of the Garden with a paid ticket for no reason. He should have got up and started limping like he could barely walk, then turn around in embarrassment for all to see. That would have been a great lawsuit that Dolan would lose his shirt. Athletes aren't too smart for thinking on their feet.
    Well said! It was probably a season ticket holder he knows to get that good of a ticket. Wish he would have played it your way-not said a thing-ignored the stareing. Could have really ripped Dolan in the media then. He could have said I hope Jimmie gets the help he needs - I feel so bad for all the Knick fans who have to put up with such incompetent ownership!
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 02-09-17 at 10:12 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave BuckyOne 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Joe settle down. SBR has lots of bums. If you think I'm one so be it. You need 50 cents to write an article?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3610

Oakley was a tough dude, he was ben Wallace before ben Wallace came along
    Ben Wallace was the shit. Hope my pistons get back to that soon

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

Oakley has been cranky & bitter since his Toronto days. Now banned from MSG for life.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Only saw the end of it - took about 4 guys to drag him out and now they say he is arrested. Totally exploded on some old white guy?
    His hamburger didn't have any cheese on it. He asked for cheese!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Between mac and Chico it is constantly story time here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

lakerboy

Listening to Dolan now. Oakley wreaked havoc.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Listening to Dolan now. Oakley wreaked havoc.
    Dolan wont even shake the man's hand. He's a turd

lakerboy

Banned

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I think I'd call it a mid life crisis. Let it go, Charles. Your career is over. You ain't all that any more. It happens.....
    Yep, like Kenny

jjgold

Dolan can do what he wants

Ban the thugs ass

First 1234 Last