Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    What are they saying, Kermit? I can't read the shit on this phone that is magically only half bent. Racism over what? I wanna know, but don't. Nah, but what is the jist of it?
    Brady/ Trump link. That's about all.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    What are they saying, Kermit? I can't read the shit on this phone that is magically only half bent. Racism over what? I wanna know, but don't. Nah, but what is the jist of it?
    Basically the team has too many white players, Trump wanted the Pats to win, and Tom Brady is a racist.

And one tweet even said "Why do white QBs always win? SMH. Sick of Amerikkkas racism."
    I don't think there was any chance of that not happening in the game last night regardless of who won.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-06-17 at 10:20 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Okay, I flipped the phone and read what my one eye could. Wow.

Shit, I'm white. I just lost my ass. Any of you crybabies wanna donate to the make Cuser great again fund?

Unreal.

Also to a six year old being taken care of by two people on parole? Eh, fck it. We're all white.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 02-06-17 at 10:20 AM.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Basically the team has too many white players, Trump wanted the Pats to win, and Tom Brady is a racist.

And one tweet even said "Why do white QBs always win the Superbowl? SMH. Sick of Amerikkkas racism."
    I don't think there was any chance of that happening before the game even started.
    Unreal.

How some people are allowed to procreate is beyond me.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

It's amazing how good the Patriots are but even more amazing how other teams help them win first they tape the Rams practice and they don't get punished for it in the first Super Bowl. Then Carolina kicks the ball out of bounds on a kickoff to set up Brady for a field goal when it looked like overtime. Then the infamous call by Pete Carroll throwing instead of running with Marshawn Lynch to hand them another Super Bowl. Not even mentioning the Tuck Rule bullshit where the refs started this whole Dynasty. And now horrible decision after horrible decision by Atlanta I don't care what anyone says yes the Patriots made the plays in the end but they would have not been anywhere near in the position to make them if Atlanta didn't make very obvious and simple mistakes that had no reason to be made especially throwing on second down instead of burning the clock and kicking the field goal that is ultimately what cost them the game amongst a million other things. Atlanta deserves to lose this game and then entire coaching staff should be fired immediately because they lost the game for the team
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 02-06-17 at 10:37 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Atlanta was on the NE 22 with about 4 minutes left ahead by 8. All they had to do was run the ball and take no chances. A field goal virtually locks it up. Instead they pass, get sacked, pass again and get a holding penalty to take them out of field goal range. That was the reason they lost. TERRIBLE COACHING.
    I agree but it should be said that the Falcons were having more success with the pass.

• 1st and 10 at ATL 49

(5:18 - 4th) D.Freeman right end to NE 49 for 2 yards (J.Sheard, P.Chung). ATL-R.Schraeder was injured during the play.
    • 2nd and 8 at NE 49

(4:47 - 4th) (Shotgun) M.Ryan pass deep right to J.Jones to NE 22 for 27 yards.
    • 1st and 10 at NE 22

(4:40 - 4th) D.Freeman left end to NE 23 for -1 yards (D.McCourty).
    • 2nd and 11 at NE 23

(3:56 - 4th) (Shotgun) M.Ryan sacked at NE 35 for -12 yards (T.Flowers).
    • (3:56 - 4th) Timeout #1 by NE at 03:50.
    • 3rd and 23 at NE 35

(3:50 - 4th) (Shotgun) M.Ryan pass short left to M.Sanu pushed ob at NE 26 for 9 yards (L.Ryan). PENALTY on ATL-J.Matthews, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at NE 35 - No Play.
    • 3rd and 33 at NE 45

(3:44 - 4th) (Shotgun) M.Ryan pass incomplete short left to T.Gabriel.
    • 4th and 33 at NE 45

(3:38 - 4th) M.Bosher punts 36 yards to NE 9, Center-J.Harris, fair catch by J.Edelman. (The Punt Hangtime was 4.31 seconds.)

DISTROYA

1st and 10 on the new England 22. Not even a FG attempt. Amazing these coaches get paid for their play calling

DISTROYA

Feel your pain Cuse. Taking it with class brother stay that way

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I guess a good way to get people to listen to claims of racism is to say EVERYTHING is racist.

DISTROYA

Last i checked the head coach and Qb of losing team were white too....nonsense.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

And one tweet even said "Why do white QBs always win? SMH. Sick of Amerikkkas racism."
    I don't think there was any chance of that not happening in the game last night regardless of who won.
    NBA Finals coming up in a few short months -- Will people be complaining about an all-black team winning with a black MVP? Didn't think so...

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I kind of agree with the racism claims, Matt Ryan/Dan Quinn/Arthur Blank should have won it for black people around the world

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by yankees10 View Post
    Where the guy who had a million on Atlanta ?
    Could have hedged and easily made more...

DISTROYA

I DOUBT he lost any sleep over it, probably has 99 more.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta did not lose the game..........

Brady won it......

And I had Atlanta ATS and ML.....

Brady is by far the best QB to ever set foot on the gridiron.......

He has broken so many records and some might last forever.......

Points Awarded:

paco gave PAULYPOKER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14320

Yup, people in Massachusetts are taking it all in .

DwightShrute

Atlanta was on the NE 22 with about 4 minutes left ahead by 8. All they had to do was run the ball and take no chances. A field goal virtually locks it up. Instead they pass, get sacked, pass again and get a holding penalty to take them out of field goal range. That was the reason they lost. TERRIBLE COACHING.
    ^
    this

run and kick the FG and its game over.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    It's amazing how good the Patriots are but even more amazing how other teams help them win first they tape the Rams practice and they don't get punished for it in the first Super Bowl. Then Carolina kicks the ball out of bounds on a kickoff to set up Brady for a field goal when it look like the overtime. Then the infamous call by Pete Carroll throwing instead of running with Marshawn Lynch to hand them another Super Bowl. Not even mentioning the Tuck Rule bullshit where the refs started this whole Dynasty. And now horrible decision after horrible decision by Atlanta I don't care what anyone says yes the Patriots made the plays in the end but they would have not been anywhere near in the position to make them if Atlanta didn't make very obvious and simple mistakes that had no reason to be made especially throwing on second down instead of burning the clock and kicking the field goal that is ultimately what cost them the game amongst a million other things. Atlanta deserve to lose this game and then entire coaching staff should be fired immediately because they lost the game for the team
    As bad as the playcalling was, when you're a player, you run the team. I don't care what anyone says bro. Anyone that's played competitive sports in their lifetime knows the greatest players are the ones that take over the game regardless of playcalling. If they see something on the court/field that the coach doesn't sees, they go to it. They call the play themselves. They MAKE THE PLAY. PLAYERS WIN GAMES BRO.

DISTROYA

irrelevant here. Plain and simple, they unlocked a door that wouldve most likely remained shut if they just ran the God-damn ball 3 times, kicked the FG from 40 and in. Of course no guarantee they make it or win but they would put themselves in the best position possible, instead they did the worst possible thing.
    You cannot cap this kind of stupidity. Regardless money talks I know you had NE congrats.
    I didnt have action on the game as (correctly assessed) this game was not cappable.
    Im just sick of this team (credit they made the plays when given the opportunity each and every time) getting bailout after bailout every superbowl.
    2000= tape rams super bowl practive/walkthrough, no punishment (super bowl should be automatically conceded to Rams and forfeited from NE but NFL too much of pussies to do anything about it)
    2004=carolina kicker kickoff out of bounds late to set them up at 40
    2013=Pete Carroll throws with 2 downs to go at the 1
    2017=this horseshit.
    2018= cant wait till next moronic decision, maybe it will top this year.
    Last edited by DISTROYA; 02-06-17 at 05:22 PM.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Also they should of took the touchback with 55 seconds left instead of running out.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Yep, that was the key moment in the game to end it. Falcons should have attempted the field goal on the 22 yard line.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Patriots ran 93 plays
    Atlanta ran 46 plays
    Dont like agreeing to much with you kraken but this

vividjohn45

Ryan.s done. They wont be back after that choke.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

You all can analyze this until the cows come home. Bottom line, scoreboard. That's all serious bettors care about. After it's over, win or lose, move on and forget it. Failure to do this will put you in the loony bin.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I am still very angry about the poor clock management an play calling by the Falcons in the Superbowl. I had Atlanta win superbowl future wagers that would have cashed $25k and another large play on Atlanta+3.

I read an article with a win probability chart that showed the Falcons had a 99.6%+ chance of winning at various points in the 2nd half and it takes some bad play calling and clock management to blow a 1 in 250 probability.

I just don’t understand why the Falcons kept snapping the ball with lots of time on the play clock. The Falcons snapped the balls with the following seconds remaining on the play clock late in the game:
    13, 9, 15, 20, 13. That’s 70 seconds. I realize they can’t let the clock run to zero but to wait and snap with 2 or 3 seconds on the play clock is not hard. So they could have had about 1:00 extra minute off that clock and the stupid pass call on 2&11 at the Pats 23 yard line with 3:56 left would have been 2:56 left and then maybe they would have been smart enough to run it two more times and kick a field goal.

I give the Pats credit for the comeback but I hate it when I bet on teams that beat themselves.

vividjohn45

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    As bad as the playcalling was, when you're a player, you run the team. I don't care what anyone says bro. Anyone that's played competitive sports in their lifetime knows the greatest players are the ones that take over the game regardless of playcalling. If they see something on the court/field that the coach doesn't sees, they go to it. They call the play themselves. They MAKE THE PLAY. PLAYERS WIN GAMES BRO.
    Not if coach is calling pass plays when it should of been a run play late in game. Anyway i had pats -3. Atlanta offensive coach is gone now anyway. Hes hed coach of kapernick now

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    I am still very angry about the poor clock management an play calling by the Falcons in the Superbowl. I had Atlanta win superbowl future wagers that would have cashed $25k and another large play on Atlanta+3.

I read an article with a win probability chart that showed the Falcons had a 99.6%+ chance of winning at various points in the 2nd half and it takes some bad play calling and clock management to blow a 1 in 250 probability.

I just don’t understand why the Falcons kept snapping the ball with lots of time on the play clock. The Falcons snapped the balls with the following seconds remaining on the play clock late in the game:
    13, 9, 15, 20, 13. That’s 70 seconds. I realize they can’t let the clock run to zero but to wait and snap with 2 or 3 seconds on the play clock is not hard. So they could have had about 1:00 extra minute off that clock and the stupid pass call on 2&11 at the Pats 23 yard line with 3:56 left would have been 2:56 left and then maybe they would have been smart enough to run it two more times and kick a field goal.

I give the Pats credit for the comeback but I hate it when I bet on teams that beat themselves.
    Why must you post this? I don't have my blood pressure meds, and running out of benzos. I'm gonna be in CPEP within the week.

Just fckin with ya, though that's all true. I never get headaches even as an alcoholic, druggie. But, I feel like a stroke is upcoming. The ultimate kick in the balls. I'll be alive, and unable to shoot myself. That's my destiny.

It's insane, and the worst choke job of all-time. I'm sure of it, now. I can't think of another one like this. I don't think I'll ever get over it, honestly. Went in knowing it was just a bet, and could lose. The way it happened is just unfathomable. This is a once in lifetime thing. I love y'all, but NE didn't win. ATL lost an absolute lock. They will never be the same. Take the under on wins next year. Carolina, but worse. They literally have no chance to win ever again.

I've posted this so many times, I'm sure. So, my bad. Just fckin hurts so bad, especially at this hour when the body is boozed up.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

just read another article that uses the pro football reference win probability calculator that you enter the score and time left and down and yardline and pointspread and it calculates the win probability. apparently the falcons were at 99.9% at one time. that's a 1 in 1000 chance they lose. now factor in that most OT games are won by 3 points and it is maybe 1 in 3000 that we lose that ATL+3 bet. They need to add a factor for intelligence level of coaching staff to that calculator since that is what determines many close games.

DwightShrute

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    And he wasnt, you shouldnt talk about things you dont know about.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I forgot more about football and politics than you will ever know. It's true.

DISTROYA

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    coming from someone who kisses brandon langs ass on a weekly basis LMFAO

First 12