chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jacksion mississippi

In Jackson, Mississippi, a state lawmaker introduced a bill that would make it “unlawful for any person to wear pants, shorts or clothing bottoms that exposes underwear or body parts in an indecent or vulgar manner,” according to Mississippi Today. The penalty for a first offense of the noncriminal citation is a warning, and―for juveniles―notifying their parents or guardians. After that, fines begin at $20 for a second offense and run up to $100 for a sixth offense. That sixth offense would also include “psychological and social counseling by the Department of Human Services and the Department of Mental Health.”
    I am all for this bill

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    In Jackson, Mississippi, a state lawmaker introduced a bill that would make it “unlawful for any person to wear pants, shorts or clothing bottoms that exposes underwear or body parts in an indecent or vulgar manner,” according to Mississippi Today. The penalty for a first offense of the noncriminal citation is a warning, and―for juveniles―notifying their parents or guardians. After that, fines begin at $20 for a second offense and run up to $100 for a sixth offense. That sixth offense would also include “psychological and social counseling by the Department of Human Services and the Department of Mental Health.”
    I am all for this bill
    I am for you to have to take a counseling session. Maybe they can also teach you how to spell " Jackson " correctly when not cut and pasting. Might as well shoot for the stars.

chico2663

Douche bag ,I was at Fort Jackson, South Carolina. So I know how to spell it. My shooting for the stars wish for you is that would get that deek out of you mouth. If you didn't have to pay to suck someone's deek then you could afford to go pro.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Didn't Dez Bryant get kicked out of a mall for this?

chico2663

nice catch