thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Good time to bet Cavs to win the title

See them +310 on 5 dimes. If they figure it out, east still sucks. If they dont, they'll be overpriced in the playoffs and you can fade them anyway.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

The Cavs were +360 at Warriors earlier this month and +150 home dogs in December. You can probably get a better deal on the series price. The Warriors will have home court advantage. It feels like the Cavs should be north of +400 right now... They still have to stay healthy for the 2nd half of season and get past the Celtics in the playoffs who are in market for a big acquisition.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Cavs aren't winning.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The Cavs were +360 at Warriors earlier this month and +150 home dogs in December. You can probably get a better deal on the series price. The Warriors will have home court advantage. It feels like the Cavs should be north of +400 right now... They still have to stay healthy for the 2nd half of season and get past the Celtics in the playoffs who are in market for a big acquisition.
    Cavs won't be +400 if they get to the finals lol. Not even close to that.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cavs might not even get into finals

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I get it. I can see that price dropping. They have not looked great and leading the conference. Probably win the division easy. Nobody in the east looks like a real threat. If they go to the finals, series price probably +200? I'd have to say no real value betting +310. Unless you're betting big money.

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

The Warriors are also far from a lock to win the West. Cavs are actually bigger favorites in their own conference right now.

Cavs -285 East on 5D
    GSW -270 West on 5D

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfValue View Post
    I get it. I can see that price dropping. They have not looked great and leading the conference. Probably win the division easy. Nobody in the east looks like a real threat. If they go to the finals, series price probably +200? I'd have to say no real value betting +310. Unless you're betting big money.
    Most likely Cavs +240 if they get to the finals

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

pass, almost always a better idea to parlay games and/or series prices like dozer said

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    pass, almost always a better idea to parlay games and/or series prices like dozer said
    I should make a thread on this when sober and bored but lets be honest no one will give a fukk
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Most likely Cavs +240 if they get to the finals
    Cavs +300 if they play warriors.

At least.

jjgold

It would be a miracle if Cavs won 2 games vs Warriors if they meet

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Cavs +300 if they play warriors.

At least.
    We shall see

Books not making James a 3 to 1 dog in a 1 series takes all

+240 seems accurate

Especially when you consider other factors

People told me Clemson would be +375 to Bama in the finals because 5dimes had that as the initial odds pre playoffs. But I said once Bama smacks Ohio State books will adjust. And it ended up being Clemson +180. Same thing here. Once Cavs dick smack everyone in the east, perception will change. This is a business of knee jerk reactions, and it's up to smart gamblers to capitalize on that.

Won't even matter if Cavs are +600 tho, they ain't beating the Warriors 4 times. Value doesn't mean shit.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Totally agree with OP. Cavs are a lock to get to the finals. The Warriors will at least be challenged by San Antonio and maybe Houston in the west, no one else. There's a good chance G St suffers an injury or two and the Cavs take advantage. Never forget that Lebron is the most powerful guy in the league. Not saying the Cavs win it again this year but it's worth the +300 odds.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

get on it at +ev

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

The Warriors gave the series away to Cleveland between Curry injury and Draymond, an all-star starter, tossed from game 5 which would have closed them out... and then added the NBA's 2014 MVP!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    The Warriors gave the series away to Cleveland between Curry injury and Draymond, an all-star starter, tossed from game 5 which would have closed them out... and then added the NBA's 2014 MVP!

Of Course Billy

It was a miracle win

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Wizards win east.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Lmao.

First off Cavs ain't winning.

And people that think the Spurs have a snowballs chance in beating the Warriors, Vegas will gladly take your chump money

ManOfValue

Would be funny if Golden State is no where to be found come finals. I really think a team like Utah or Memphis can slow them down and give them a run for their money. If such a miracle comes through then cavs MINUS what?
    Go Jazz. My little dark horse..

pokerdevil

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    Wizards win east.
    I know you're joking but I've always liked that roster on paper. Especially in the playoffs since it's very top heavy and their studs will get lots of minutes. Wiz probably have the best record in the East if you only look at the last 20 games for each.

I'm gonna shop around for lines on them.

pokerdevil

5Dimes usually has the best futures prices and they have Wizards +3000 to win East

Skybook has them at +8000. I still might not take it though

ManOfValue

If I could find those prices HELL YEA. 30/1 good, 80/1 GREAT...

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Totally agree with OP. Cavs are a lock to get to the finals. The Warriors will at least be challenged by San Antonio and maybe Houston in the west, no one else. There's a good chance G St suffers an injury or two and the Cavs take advantage. Never forget that Lebron is the most powerful guy in the league. Not saying the Cavs win it again this year but it's worth the +300 odds.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    We shall see

Books not making James a 3 to 1 dog in a 1 series takes all

+240 seems accurate

Especially when you consider other factors

People told me Clemson would be +375 to Bama in the finals because 5dimes had that as the initial odds pre playoffs. But I said once Bama smacks Ohio State books will adjust. And it ended up being Clemson +180. Same thing here. Once Cavs dick smack everyone in the east, perception will change. This is a business of knee jerk reactions, and it's up to smart gamblers to capitalize on that.

Won't even matter if Cavs are +600 tho, they ain't beating the Warriors 4 times. Value doesn't mean shit.
    Cavs aren't going to dik smack anyone. Even if they do acquire someone reasonable... they will have to give up something decent in return. They won't even make it to the finals this year. Just a broke dik fuk team.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Unless you have inside info that Chris Bosh is about to join the Cavs... you have to hold off on the Cavs future IMO. But, if that did happen, Cavs could be the favorite by the finals. Bosh and Love would be two 20 & 10 guys and not a good matchup for GSW.

But these Bosh rumors make me nervous. No one wants to see another Reggie Lewis situation.