Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Doest matter Kudi, your mind is already made up

If its a white dude, then the media is blowing it out of proportion and likely a conspiracy

If its a non white dude, then TRUMP 2020! Cuz thats what trumps about

Of course, we know it wasnt a woman, women dont do that shit
    You realize that your mind is made up about Trump, right?

All things bad will be bestowed upon him. All things good will be a fluke, or a thanks to Obama.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Body count up to 6 now and 8 injured....https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-canada-deaths

One shooter still on the run...

JT doing his best Obama impersonation on twitter.. If Justin didn't make that announcement today these people would still be alive now...

I don't think Justin has the peoples interests in mind... Sleep well tonight those 8 deaths are pretty much on you pal..
    You can't be serious

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Yeah...
    He is

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What Trump is doing is one step to clean up America

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Why is this on the news? Who cares.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Why you guys have to make everything about Politics. The politicians dont give a shit about you scrubs. THEY ARE PLAYING YOU! penetrate POLITICS. I agree with most who said this is a tragic situation; and when people lose their lives to bs its sad. No one Religion is better than the next.I quite frankly think sheep who subscribe to a Religion and follow throw with ever word from their lame ass holy text are dumb as dumb can be.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why is this on the news? Who cares.
    Are you human? What do you care about in life? Do you have family and friends?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Are you human? What do you care about in life? Do you have family and friends?
    Yes I am. Isis is slaughtering thousands of Christians a day and you hardly hear anything about it. But now a couple Muslims got murdered and its world news. Sorry but its not a big deal compared to whats going on. These muslims are fuking evil people practicing an evil religion. And yes some religions are better than others.

jjgold

lets stick to sports

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Two men were arrested following last night's shooting at a Quebec City mosque that left six people dead and 18 wounded...

A witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!'"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Two men were arrested following last night's shooting at a Quebec City mosque that left six people dead and 18 wounded...

A witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!'
    Lol right, as always.

Sam Odom

jtoler , were you there ?

Sammy was not... Thank God

jjgold

Perfect reason why Trump did what he did

Lets make America safe again

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Perfect reason why Trump did what he did

Lets make America safe again
    Uh, it's probably because of Trump with his Islamophobia that is spreading. Just look in these threads.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Perfect reason why Trump did what he didLets make America safe again
    Weed is a schedule one drug.

Imagine how crazy this country
    would be if everyone could get their hands on a joint?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

My buddy's wife is a Muslim from Eastern Europe. You know what her family does for a holiday? They kill a pig, roast it whole, and eat it while drinking a bunch of liquor.

There is no doubt that there is a problem with Islamic terrorism, but to blanket the entire group of people as evil is just ignorant.
    Points Awarded:

dante1 gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Hoping and praying Jtoler is able to recognize the shooters as crisis actors.
    Crisis actors left USA once Obama left. Now invading Canada. Unreal.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

allahu akbar!!!!!

Sam Odom

Donk... why are you 'making fun' of such a sad and tragic event

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yes I am. Isis is slaughtering thousands of Christians a day and you hardly hear anything about it. But now a couple Muslims got murdered and its world news. Sorry but its not a big deal compared to whats going on. These muslims are fuking evil people practicing an evil religion. And yes some religions are better than others.
    Fact - All Religions sux donkey dicks. Slaughtering of people is bad anyway you look at it in my opinion. If 1 thousand Christians died tomorrow as opposed to Muslims or Jews I would feel the same.

wikkidinsane

lets stick to sports
    I agree

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Isn't that how you ended up here?

Brighten up LB......it's cheque day tomorrow!!
    Jay you dumb fukk my parents speak English and they learned it. They came here and worked not collected. Now fukk off you rat.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave lakerboy 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    My buddy's wife is a Muslim from Eastern Europe. You know what her family does for a holiday? They kill a pig, roast it whole, and eat it while drinking a bunch of liquor.

There is no doubt that there is a problem with Islamic terrorism, but to blanket the entire group of people as evil is just ignorant.
    I agree. You cant change a lot of posters on here firm beliefs though pal. You just have to stick to sports on these forums. The thousands of threads that gets created over some Religious, Political bullshit is TREMENDOUS. We would benefit BIGLY if we channeled that energyt owards picking winners. Lets all ban ourselves from political threads for a week and see how our paper stacks high!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Horrible massacre. Muslim or not don't matter much here as they were just regular people who didn't deserve to die like that.

Sam Odom

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Sam Odom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323 gave Sam Odom 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave Sam Odom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBRMAN23

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Donk... why are you 'making fun' of such a sad and tragic event
    shit.... i deal with everything in life with a touch of humor......

tragic events like this unfold in response to what these dogs are doing in their own counties, and what they have done abroad (nice, san bernadino, germany, etc.).....

like the old lawyer joke about "what do you call 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea," the banning of muslims and treating them as they treat others who do not subscribe to their religion is "a good start".....
    Points Awarded:

themike78 gave Auto Donk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

i deal with everything in life with a touch of humor......

probably best in the long run

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    shit.... i deal with everything in life with a touch of humor......

tragic events like this unfold in response to what these dogs are doing in their own counties, and what they have done abroad (nice, san bernadino, germany, etc.).....

like the old lawyer joke about "what do you call 1,000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea," the banning of muslims and treating them as they treat others who do not subscribe to their religion is "a good start".....

over 1 billion Muslims and you place them all in a single basket. My sister lives with a Muslim doctor and he is as liberal thinking and American as any other so called American. Very few believe in crazy shit, but you and others subscribe all of them as terrorists. What a shame, how ignorant.

Sam Odom

Iran on Sunday conducted a ballistic missile test in yet another apparent violation of a United Nations resolution, U.S. officials said

The launch occurred at a well-known test site outside Semnan, about 140 miles east of Tehran.

The missile was a Khorramshahr medium range ballistic missile and traveled 600 miles before exploding, in a failed test of a reentry vehicle, officials said.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    over 1 billion Muslims and you place them all in a single basket. My sister lives with a Muslim doctor and he is as liberal thinking and American as any other so called American. Very few believe in crazy shit, but you and others subscribe all of them as terrorists. What a shame, how ignorant.
    I don't think most of us lump them all together. A small percentage are radicals. It's just getting old to see the terrorists on the rise, and hearing about an event which feels like daily.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    You can't be serious
    Kinda serious..

I know JT is trying to help Syrian refugees but it's not what the Canadian or American people want.. Syrian refugees have a tough time acclimating from Shari Law to free law, and there could be a serious terrorist threat if thousands are let in..

Can't take that chance, set up camps somewhere else, team up with Russia to help Syria stop the war so they can go back home. There are other options available other then just welcoming them all into your neighborhood like JT announced..

Look at Germany you blind Liberals and Humanitarians... Can't do it the writing is on the wall!!!! I wish the Syrian refugees the best of luck in life but I don't want them moving in next door to me.. No thank you..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-30-17 at 10:36 AM.

Sam Odom

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the CBC reported. The two men were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.

jjgold

Canada such a whore shit country

ruined by minorities

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the CBC reported. The two men were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.
    Muslims killing Muslims wouldn't be anything new.. Clans do hate other clans in the middle east... Hmmmm?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shooter named Mohamed El Khadir!

Sounds like a white nationalist Breitbart reading Trump supporter to me? No wonder the police refused to release his name for hours while they worked out the response.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

First 123456 ... Last