TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why Is Kevin Love The Goat In All Of The Trade Rumor Talk With Carmelo?

I actually feel sorry for Kevin Love. I mean... you go from a Championship team... to a basement team?

And what did he do to deserve this? You mean he isn't good anymore?

Somehow I feel that "Cleveland" AGAIN... will force the issue. And this deal will go through.

Another bonehead move by Cleveland.

Firing Blatt was a dumb move.

And the Golden State Cleveland series was RIGGED last year. Don't even come at me that Lue knew how to coach. He clearly doesn't know how.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You're right. Refs were control Lebron with a remote control. They told him to attack that swat on Iguadala. My bad. Not told him. They had the remote control and were moving his body. Then, Adam Silver bribed Irving to make the shot at the end in Curry's face. He told him he'll give him 200 mill to make it. He paid off curry to miss all those 3s down the stretch too. So win win.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

all of this is terrible to read

thread will be 3 pages by 10pm 1/26 cause sbr users love shit threads

sbr members only good at arguing with each other not picking winners

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    all of this is terrible to read

thread will be 3 pages by 10pm 1/26 cause sbr users love shit threads

sbr members only good at arguing with each other not picking winners
    I'm convinced Money Shot gets all of his sports info through a telephone type game. He hears it from a guy, who heard it from a guy, who heard it from another guy. For a guy who gambles on sports and posts on SBR, his lack of knowledge about sports and topical facts is mind boggling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i feel like whoever took over the Moneyshot account has lost focus on the ratcheted whores as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    i feel like whoever took over the Moneyshot account has lost focus on the ratcheted whores as well
    honestly we are only here for the POF escapades

keep sports talk to yourself moneyshot

TheMoneyShot

Sorry guys... I subscribe to the Fake News Sports Channel.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is terrible

Anthony would be better there

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If NY really did offer Melo for Love then I'm confused. Why on Earth would you not jump on that, and say thank you? Hate Melo all you want, but he's three times better than Love.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Melo is better than love? Do you guys watch the game? Melo is a loser. Biggest loser in the league. He is a lazy bum. Thanks

jjgold

Bottom line Cleve has zero shot to win

no defense

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    melo is better than love? Do you guys watch the game? Melo is a loser. Biggest loser in the league. He is a lazy bum. Thanks
    thank you!!! Melo has been garbage for years....most overrated player of the new era.

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Melo is terrible and one of the worst defenders in th league. Love sucks at D too but he can rebound and at least he tries hard.

Melo = Team Killa

Cuse0323

You guys have no clue. I guess he has Olympic records because he's terrible. If he had a decent team, just once then it would be nice. Love, or Melo?

Lebron is even pissed. NY offered them a shot against GSW. No back to back now.

If anything thinks Love is better than Melo, then do yourself a favor, and stop gambling.

jjgold

Surprised Cleve not interested

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is terrible

Anthony would be better there
    First of all, Cleveland rejected the idea. Love isn't awful there. You and I though that Carmelo is a losing player. If the Knicks got Love, it would've made them younger and more of a "team". Anthony can still score, but he's logged a lot of miles on those legs and Cleveland would be making a huge mistake. Lebron was complaining about support? He need's a player that compliments him being the lead guy. Carmelo always want's to be the lead guy and is pushing 33. No good.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You're right. Refs were control Lebron with a remote control. They told him to attack that swat on Iguadala. My bad. Not told him. They had the remote control and were moving his body. Then, Adam Silver bribed Irving to make the shot at the end in Curry's face. He told him he'll give him 200 mill to make it. He paid off curry to miss all those 3s down the stretch too. So win win.
    Lol Goat just buried OP in one post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13743

If Lebron really wants a playmaker then Melo is more of a playmaker than Love. Melo has the chemistry already with JR and Shumpert and would give Lebron more rest as he can play the 3 or 4. Love is a better player for sure but Lebron actually likes Melo so this deal could definitely get done and I'd be happy as a Knicks fan.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Melo is so cooked it's not even funny. He'll be out of the league in 2 years.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Melo was never known for his D and has always been lazy but how can a bball player be cooked and nearly avg 25pts a Gm still ??? He can play until 40 all he does is shoot he doesn't do anything else so no wear and tear. Guess I will bump this in two years thanks

Cuse0323

I've got 10gs that after this year, he plays at least another two. Will be the easiest win ever. He's got at least 4 years left. Actually playing for the USA did probably take a year off. As Lebron worked on becoming a billionaire.

Melo is a good guy, who hasn't had a damn team around him. Yes, I'm a Syracuse fan obviously. I've met him, and he's as respectful, and as good of a celebrity as can be to us normal folk.

He's no different than Barkley, and others when it comes to rings. Shit, Durant wouldn't win shit without moving. Melo went from the damn Nuggets with no one, to the Knicks with no one but Kristaps. Melo won as a one and done. What round did Durant make? Now he joins a juggernaut. People hate Melo for staying true.

Oh yeah, money. Would have been so better off with the shit Bulls. Not quite, but that will be the narrative.

Imagine if Detroit drafted him over Darko.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3598

And then your stuck with Carmelo's contract,the Knicks are trying to get rid of him for good reason.

TheMoneyShot

Lol Goat just buried OP in one post.
    Yeah. I'm fukking buried man. Human burial right there.

When you're done giving Goat a Reacharound... you let me know guy.

Not my fault you guys are clueless when it comes to how rigged the NBA is... especially during the Finals.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

As a Knicks fan, Carmelo Anthony is a problem. Was he ...7 for 26 from the field last night? He's selfish, worn out, and ineffective. Kevin Love is younger and would be nice compensation for Anthony but that's not going to happen. The Clippers have made it clear that they don't want to give away their top players and I'm not interested in Crawford and even Redick is a one-trick pony that's getting older. Austin Rivers has potential, but the Knicks need much more. That's why another team may get involved.

Phil Jackson need's to stop penetrating around and be as good a leader here as he was head coach. Giving Noah and Lee the amount of money that he gave them was a joke. I knew that he was going to regret it. Time for damage-control and no more stupid moves. Don't give up Carmelo for garbage. If Clippers say no Big 3 then move on. No deal