lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Not a chance Chopper. I admit Hou has been OK to watch, but that series if it happens goes 5.
    Might go 6.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8214

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    My logic is right. You bring in Lamarcus Aldridge and you rest him every 3 games. Tony Parker has barely even played with Aldridge over the last 2 years dude. How are you gonna win a 7 game series against the warriors if you play 30 games together tops the entire year? And you're PG PF combination are hardly on the floor together. Your 31 year old PF who is in his absolute prime at the moment plays under 30 minutes a night. You serious? Lamarcus Aldridge plays under 30 min a night? Fukkin ridiculous. Gasol rests all the time. Leonard is like 25 years old -- he should be playing 38 minutes every single night.

I'm right. And the Warriors or someone else will send the Spurs packing because of this. 100%. You played sports. You should know. On the road, your legs are drained, you find a way to push through. Together. It makes you stronger.

If I sat down with Pop I would give him these thoughts and I bet you he would agree with me. Just everyone too scared or clueless to tell him.
    This goes both ways, I agree to an extent as a spurs fan but a guy like Patty Mills goes from a towel waving 12 minute a game guy to a key piece to their championship run mainly in part because of the extended minutes he got when Parker was out. And with all the new pieces they have I don't see a problem with guys like Lee or Dedmon getting extended minutes this season because of guys resting.

Last year though, a key piece like Aldridge needed far more time with that group then he got, you are right there. And Gasol this season too, but hes hurt so not much you can do about that.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    This goes both ways, I agree to an extent as a spurs fan but a guy like Patty Mills goes from a towel waving 12 minute a game guy to a key piece to their championship run mainly in part because of the extended minutes he got when Parker was out. And with all the new pieces they have I don't see a problem with guys like Lee or Dedmon getting extended minutes this season because of guys resting.

Last year though, a key piece like Aldridge needed far more time with that group then he got, you are right there. And Gasol this season too, but hes hurt so not much you can do about that.
    He just got hurt like last game. How many minutes was he playing this year before he got hurt? He's been healthy all year... His minutes I would venture to say are prolly the lowest of his career. I'm too lazy to check. That's not going to get it done. And Mills has been on the Spurs forever. He's instant offense and has been his entire career.

Spurs aren't winning anything this year. They haven't struggled enough. They haven't battled. Trust me when I say this is an important part of the process. And Pop seems to think that freshness matters more. It does not. I guarantee you the Warriors are going to win this year.

Twizzle says he's annoyed that they are in the game with 3 minutes left in a blowout. They need as much time together with Durant as possible. Steve Kerr knows what he's doing.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Houston's gonna give GState all they can handle in the WCF.
    Is this post serious? That series will be a sweep...

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No not at all. Love was injured. James took a week or two off. That's why he is crying now. He might not get that time of our the cavs will have to win the EAST without home court.
    Bro Love played 77 games last year. He missed 5 games. Lebron played 76 games... Not sure what you're talking about. You're prolly thinking about the previous year under David Blatt. That's why the Cavs lost that year. Of course Love and Irving got injured. But Love was never integrated. Why? The guy was resting every 4th quarter. Because Blatt wanted more defense on the court. How are you gonna win in Golden State consistently when your guys aren't going through those battles together?

You isolate players like that.

I know the game. There are consequences to resting guys. Big consequences.

The Warriors are 100% winning the championship this year. So don't get cute and try and take someone else based on "value" or "line movement." There's no value on the Rockets to win it all even if they're +100,000. Why? Because there's a 0% chance they win.

First 12