rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that won't be an executive order, that will be civil war and it's coming.

lol think about how seriously bad you have handicap your kids for the fight too? lol terrible parent
    Can't wait for a bunch of girls in their pink kitty hats beating you to a pulp.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Chico are you rooting for trump to fail??
    I root for america. I never root against the usa unless it is in the world cup. Then i root for who I bet.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I root for america. I never root against the usa unless it is in the world cup. Then i root for who I bet.
    Only dumb ignorant hypocrite republicans only think to root against a president therefore rooting against their best interests.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Waiting on king Trump to make an exe order for citizens to blast liberals.
    I've got several Dragons Breath shells set aside in case of a night riot that I need to help with then.

chico2663

I wish SBR would have an executive order to make Brooks get his G.E.D. Also learn to answer a question without drivel!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Only dumb ignorant hypocrite republicans only think to root against a president therefore rooting against their best interests.
    Just think how far usa would of improved if obama didn't have the repubs blocking him every chance they got.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some Dems weakening already to the Trump side

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Can't wait for a bunch of girls in their pink kitty hats beating you to a pulp.
    lol the desperation.

brooks85

I wish SBR would have an executive order to make Brooks get his G.E.D. Also learn to answer a question without drivel!
    coming from the resident moron who can't do basic math or remember his own posts. Yeah, you're making a great case there liberal!

you know what is really funny? Not your stroke but the fact liberals like jtoler, kraken, jayvegas, d2bets,rkelly, khicks, turd, dante etc... think EXACTLY like you. You have a medical excuse... what about them? lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lets not get too attached to his ideas and policies, in 4 years they'll all be gone

Gotta love the new age politicians

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

So then you are rooting for trump to succeed. good man

jtoler

Just think how far usa would of improved if obama didn't have the repubs blocking him every chance they got.
    Its crazy, Ill never understand the rationale behind these types. Every person who Ive come across who didnt vote for Trump or doesnt support him says they hope he does well, why would you cut your nose to spite your face, doesnt make any sense.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    So then you are rooting for trump to succeed. good man
    So am I, I dont know what American in their right mind wouldnt.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I've got several Dragons Breath shells set aside in case of a night riot that I need to help with then.
    That will scatter their asses.

brooks85

^speaking of forum gems, mr. "my truths" is right above. Couldn't be any better lol. Two forum legends known for their stupidity.

Its crazy, Ill never understand the rationale behind these types. Every person who Ive come across who didnt vote for Trump or doesnt support him says they hope he does well, why would you cut your nose to spite your face, doesnt make any sense.
    wait... stop everyting

jtoler again proving what a gullible sucker he is. Damn so easy to con you man.

no wonder you gave us the forum gem

"just reporting the news"

rizespor

So am I, I dont know what American in their right mind wouldnt.
    Well there you go

rizespor

^speaking of forum gems, mr. "my truths" is right above. Couldn't be any better lol. Two forum legends known for their stupidity.

wait... stop everyting

jtoler again proving what a gullible sucker he is. Damn so easy to con you man.

no wonder you gave us the forum gem

"just reporting the news"
    Cut him some slack. He was quoting Madonna the other day

brooks85

^lol I know, how did I forget that? penetrating hilarious, quoting madonna... what a cuck

jjgold

Once he wins over unions it's all over

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Those are alternative facts.

The strikes are part of the ongoing Operation Inherent Resolve.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

President Trump in beast mode.

Salute him as he storms by. He is your President.

rkelly110

Trump substituting "bigly" for "massively" thinking that sounds more presidential.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    TPP officially gone this morning.

5 year lobbying ban to be signed within the hour

NAFTA to be renegotiated

America first!

Lets see what he does with Nafta and how the big douchebags of his own party goes along with it. He wants to renegotiate something the republicans love and that is bad trade deals for the American workers, i can't wait to see this and what that shitbag Ryan and McConnel have to say about it. He pulls it off i will get back in his corner. He makes it shittier fuk him. He tries to make it better and Republicans get in his way than fuk u for supporting these douchebags that are getting in the way cause i can tell ya right now the Dems won't

brooks85

^says the scumbag who made up the term "my truths" to coverup his daily lying.

not strange at all the thor squeezed in before I could post. He isn't much different than rkelly. Instead of making up lies like rkelly tho, thor just runs and hides.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    President Trump in beast mode.

Salute him as he storms by. He is your President.
    u to dikhead u supported these scumbags and these rotten trade deals. Lets see if they go against Trump (Ryan and McConnel). Which side will u support the scum u supported that gave us these rotten anti American worker deals or your new hero who seems to be on The Dems side on this one. Whats it gonna be hypocrite?. This is why most have a problem with u fox news nitwits

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Once he wins over unions it's all over
    Fox News for years has told u blind assholes that Unions are bad. If he supports them are u pigeons gonna or wait for ur cue from Fox?

Thor4140

Some Dems weakening already to the Trump side
    That is called support for their ideas u idiot. Why wouldn't they support stuff that has been there idea for years and a shithole party just got in the way to stop it because they know this shit helps the American workers. Republicans put holding power before the country a top priority.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 01-23-17 at 06:16 PM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u to dikhead u supported these scumbags and these rotten trade deals. Lets see if they go against Trump (Ryan and McConnel). Which side will u support the scum u supported that gave us these rotten anti American worker deals or your new hero who seems to be on The Dems side on this one. Whats it gonna be hypocrite?. This is why most have a problem with u fox news nitwits
    r u frustrated thor ? Maybe u not smart or rich. Or may Be u smArt and rich with knowledge

jjgold

Democratic people so dumb

It is embarrassing

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Democratic people so dumb

It is embarrassing

actually jj the opposite is generally the truth. just read brooks and dwightie and your eyes will be opened.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

that won't be an executive order, that will be civil war and it's coming.

lol think about how seriously bad you have handicap your kids for the fight too? lol terrible parent

I have read a bunch of liberals myself included state they will not cheer against their country. I feel the same way, I will not cheer against my country either. However, I will point out every stupid thing this idiot does and says. I hope I don't need to point out a nuclear exchange.

However, you can easily have read into many R comments when P Obama was active. They did cheer against their country it was so obvious and it was disgusting. I don't count Dwightie because he isn't a citizen so let him cheer however he wants, plus he is inconsequential anyway. His comments only shed bad light on the R. So allow him to steal articles and act stupid, same with Brooks.

But back to my original reason for this post. What makes you cheer against your country more obvious than talking about another Civil war. That is cheering against your country big time. The greatest disaster in this country was our Civil war. This asshole brooks on more than one occasion talks about another Civil War. Imagine that, this fckin asshole constantly speaking about another Civil war, like it is a walk in the park. That is TREASON my friends, whether you want to believe it or not. Brooks the idiot is also a traitor. Yeah, this is not hyperbole, if you speak about the coming of a Civil war that is treachery. Add that to the list of negatives this idiot carries.

And the real irony of this is I recently destroyed his ass concerning an argument concerning a Civil war. This idiot actually thinks a rebellion can work without the aid of an army. It almost never happens. You can name the rebellions in the last 300 years that succeeded without the aid of some army on one hand, whether that is the army housed in that country or an outside army. Without an army to back up a Civil war the chance of success is near zero. but he doesn't know that. He thinks the pee shooters in his basement will stop the US army. That is how stupid and treacherous this guy is.

"Idiots pretending to be morons."
    Last edited by dante1; 01-23-17 at 08:04 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and chico2663

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    r u frustrated thor ? Maybe u not smart or rich. Or may Be u smArt and rich with knowledge
    You can't seem to answer many post just your usually silly nonsense that is just that nonsense. Now tell me who are u going to side with If Trump tries to push back on these awful trade deals the Republicans love so much? Will you side with the assholes we have been telling you for years were just that assholes or will u side with the flavor of the day Trump? Not sure Fox can answer this one this early in the process for you so do you want to take a stab at it?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thor seems mad...

get a good nights sleep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

So far so good.. Trumps all business and getting it done.. He's really gonna work this job I can tell..

He needs to forget about all the negative stuff he's seeing on reading in the news and ignore it.. He just needs to work the job with a passion and try do what he promised when he campaigned..

So far he's off to an solid start and I like it.. ..

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Thor seems mad...

get a good nights sleep
    nah Sammy u are doing good work here for once. Just be able to hear the other side instead of blindly following and we can be okay. Use your own mind. If the Trump i liked in the beginning reappears there is gonna be a shit storm with guys like Ryan and McConnel. If the Trump that wants a nitwit like Rick Perry to watch our nukes than u are gonna hear about it. U can't just assume everything is good or bad.

First 123456 ... Last