jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

madonna a nobody now

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I can't believe she's almost 60.

Last edited by Kermit; 01-21-17 at 04:05 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Today there was a record set: the least amount of sandwiches made in kitchens in one day.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I would not fukk Madonna even if she had a pussy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I have no idea, between the words revolution and her foul mouth I couldn't make much sense of it..

Where is a sniper when you need one..

She can barely speak out what she is reading off that sheet.. Sounds like a 3rd Grade reading level.....

Madonna leading this charge is the biggest joke of all..

That was painful to watch.. Lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post

Really?
    yes really...she said she wanted to blow up the white house....sniper would do us all a favor

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

I just got back from a march. More went to support my girlfriend and some of her friends. It was okay. I was more there to experience it than anything.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Welcome to the Liberal American ISIS party(JV).

Can anyone for even a second imagine Republicans being this retarded?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I just got back from a march. More went to support my girlfriend and some of her friends. It was okay. I was more there to experience it than anything.
    damn Krit...you ok? feeling suicidal?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I can't believe she's almost 60.

starting to get a Rocky Dennis thing going

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    damn Krit...you ok? feeling suicidal?
    It was okay. I mean, i really don't care about politics or anything. If it were Trump or Hillary, it doesn't matter much to me. It was cool seeing a bunch of people come together, but maybe because I'm a guy I just didn't understand the message. A lot of feminists, a lot of signs like "THIS PUSSY WILL GRAB BACK" and "YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY UTERUS."

I'm not exactly sure what they were protesting specifically. A lot of different messages. Most were women's rights signs, stuff about planned parenthood, etc. But also a lot of anti-Trump people and All Lives Matters type of signs.

Like I said, I was more just there to support some people. It was okay. The only thing I don't care for is that like 95% of the protest was White, and you have White people screaming for rights for minorities. Like we need more white people speaking for minorities. Just seemed dumb to me. Let people speak for their own group, but that's just my opinion. To be honest, I was checking my scores page on my phone a lot haha.
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave KRIT 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

yes really...she said she wanted to blow up the white house....sniper would do us all a favor
    Did she? If so that's a terrorist threat and risk to National Security... Now I don't feel so bad about my sniper comment.. Thanks..

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I don't even think they know what they are protesting about at this point.. Stupid people and alot of them..
    Of course they don't. Rule #1 in protesting: make sure the person that is speaking for your mob isn't a Hollywood jerkoff who said she was going to leave the country if Trump took office. But they are winning though.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16749

Dem protestors just need a good dickin

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bottom line Trump and the Republican party are now in power and that's not gonna change for another 4 years.. These protestors today have no power and no voice in these regards..

Just butt hurt libs and they'll get over it eventually...Not worried about it.. Let them have their pink day in the sun.. Who cares?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    It was okay. I mean, i really don't care about politics or anything. If it were Trump or Hillary, it doesn't matter much to me. It was cool seeing a bunch of people come together, but maybe because I'm a guy I just didn't understand the message. A lot of feminists, a lot of signs like "THIS PUSSY WILL GRAB BACK" and "YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY UTERUS."

I'm not exactly sure what they were protesting specifically. A lot of different messages. Most were women's rights signs, stuff about planned parenthood, etc. But also a lot of anti-Trump people and All Lives Matters type of signs.

Like I said, I was more just there to support some people. It was okay. The only thing I don't care for is that like 95% of the protest was White, and you have White people screaming for rights for minorities. Like we need more white people speaking for minorities. Just seemed dumb to me. Let people speak for their own group, but that's just my opinion. To be honest, I was checking my scores page on my phone a lot haha.
    gotta give it to you man...I would have been at least 500 miles from that place, GF or not. More than likely would have broken up with my GF today if she asked me to go to it....
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Remember when the Republicans protested night and day when Obama was elected? Ya, me neither
    Points Awarded:

Art Vandelay gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wrongside gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Making a statement that Trump is not king and he will be watched.
    Ok. And Obama was a King? And no one should watch him right? Error after error.

Come up with something better than that.
    Points Awarded:

Wrongside gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

These fukin people need to move to Saudi Arabia if they don't like it here. I hear they have plenty of rights over there.
    Points Awarded:

thetrinity gave themike78 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Someone should have set up a stand giving away free Midol and biodegradable tampons

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Waiting for a Trump tweet reply to all this mindless non sense protesting going on today?

Nothing on his twitter yet about this..

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

I mean look at this shit.

What at the hell is she talking about?
    Like this "has-been" has any pull. Then again, with this group of slobs, she's preaching to the choir!

TheMoneyShot

What amazes me... did Obama open up a fantasy gate for these humanoids? You mean before Obama... you woke up every morning... and you didn't feel free? You weren't happy with yourself when you looked into the mirror?

Then... Obama opened your souls... (to laziness) and you said... WOW... I'm free at last. I feel like a million bucks. No walls... no boundaries... no discipline. Thank you Obama for a false sense of reality. Thank you for this fantasy world for the past 8 years.

And now... there's a US election.... and Trump wins. All the people scattering like mad... acting like zombies... trashing companies.. and buildings... structures. Yeah... that's what Obama taught you. No discipline. Feel free. Do as you wish.

What an absolute farce.

What amazes me.... Reagan, Bill Clinton, Bush Sr, Bush Jr.... did you not wake up in the morning and feel FREE???? But Obama's soft talk made you FINALLY FEEL FREE??? What an absolute FARCE.

Someone explain to me how their FREEDOM was taking away because of TRUMP?

Everyone.... please give these babies a fukking pacifier and bottle... FUK.

This situation WILL NOT DISSOLVE... unless Trump plans to lock these idiots up. You're going to get more and more of this sh#$ everyday.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Maybe all these women protesters should go spend a week in one of the sharia 'no-go' zones and see what happens.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

It is our constitutional right to protest, and I absolutely respect that right.

But this just doesn't make sense.

Bitches be crazy.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

these are all the jerks who stopped the top stars from playing
    at Trump's ball. Andrea Bocelli got death threats. Jennifer Holliday
    was threatened and boycotted. Celine Dion and Elton John.
    Record companies and security all told them not to do it.

unde0087
    Did we win?

TMS, its like the black lives matter shit, it blows up until even the stupidest mother fukers in the group finally realize they aren't doing anything but embarrassing themselves with the things they do and say. Then it starts to fade until the dumbest of the dumb finally quit because it isn't cool anymore and they didn't even realize what the hell they were doing any of it for in the first place.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

didn't most of these people say they would be leaving the US if Trump became president??? Not following through with promises as usual with these folks....

TheMoneyShot

Bitches be crazy.
    I agree with you... it is our constitutional right.

But... these people need a valid point. A valid reason.

There was nothing unjust about the election.

I don't think that right was intended for sour people who cry because they can't get their way.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

gotta give it to you man...I would have been at least 500 miles from that place, GF or not. More than likely would have broken up with my GF today if she asked me to go to it....
    Was thinking the same thing. They don't even know what they are protesting. "Honey I'm going to protest" What the F for? "I dunno thats just what we butt hurt libs do" .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bitches be crazy.
    Is is our constitutional right..

However when they are preaching about blowing up the white house, blocking traffic, disturbing the peace, inciting riots that's when the law should step in with wagons and start arresting people...

Lock em up if they get out of line and I hope law enforcement will..

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    TMS, its like the black lives matter shit, it blows up until even the stupidest mother fukers in the group finally realize they aren't doing anything but embarrassing themselves with the things they do and say. Then it starts to fade until the dumbest of the dumb finally quit because it isn't cool anymore and they didn't even realize what the hell they were doing any of it for in the first place.
    Yep. Obama should of put an end to that sh#$ first day. He should of got on the airwaves and did a half hour talk to stop this behavior. Damn right his people would of listened to him. And he knew they would. But he never did it. Clearly he wanted this barbaric behavior. He was probably fukking amused by it.

It pisses me off that all it took was common sense to calm the nation down. But no one took the initiative to stop it.

Furthermore, with all these media outlets now... Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.... internet in general.... this is also adding fuel to the fire. An aid if you will. Monkey see... monkey do. Who knows... maybe our internet is our downfall?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

so confused by this thread

i guess better late than never

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    so confused by this thread

i guess better late than never

What have I said in the past that I went back on with this thread?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

My wife got her Masters in Women's Studies. I have been hearing all day how I don't understand. I apparently won the lottery the day I was born as a privileged white male. My definition of winning the lottery will be Cavs covering the spread tonight. Jeez!
    Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave Courtesywipe 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last