jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He keeps going back to his nba thread that is winning\

The dumb fuk is too fukkin stupid to realize CBB loses have to come off his winning totals in NBA

Say he is winning $1700 NBA in his tracked thread and losing around 12,000 rest of sports he thinks he is winning because he is only tracking the NBA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

The dumb fuk is too fukkin stupid to realize CBB loses have to come off his winning totals in NBA

Say he is winning $1700 NBA in his tracked thread and losing around 12,000 rest of sports he thinks he is winning because he is only tracking the NBA

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Bad beat. Notre Dame pulled the cover out of their asses. Not gonna lose sleep over losing 110 bucks. Troll away clowns.
    Bad beat? come on wizzle, ND was covering most of the game and the times they did trail in the 2nd half they cut it back inside the number within a short amount of time. A bad beat example would be if you were on Indiana, who lead by 13 with 2 minutes to go and didn't cover -3.5 because they had 5 straight empty possessions and missed pretty much every freebie down the stretch, only to hit a 3 at the end to just win by 3. Thats a bad beat

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Bad beat? come on wizzle, ND was covering most of the game and the times they did trail in the 2nd half they cut it back inside the number within a short amount of time. A bad beat example would be if you were on Indiana, who lead by 13 with 2 minutes to go and didn't cover -3.5 because they had 5 straight empty possessions and missed pretty much every freebie down the stretch, only to hit a 3 at the end to just win by 3. Thats a bad beat
    IU was a bad beat but so was FSU. ND hit how many 3s in the last minute of the game... Like 4 or 5? It was sickening.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    IU was a bad beat but so was FSU. ND hit how many 3s in the last minute of the game... Like 4 or 5? It was sickening.
    I guess I am not sure why everyone seems surprised ND hit 3s when it counted the most. That is what they have been doing for years. The exact reason I don't bet against them. They don't turn the ball over, they always have the best sharp shooters from deep and at the line.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Becuase if they missed just one of them then we cover. ND scored 13 points in the last 1:38 and shot 71% from 3 for the game. That's an anomoly.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Becuase if they missed just one of them then we cover. ND scored 13 points in the last 1:38 and shot 71% from 3 for the game. That's an anomoly.
    I see what you are saying Dom, all I am saying is that is what they do. The more surprising thing to me was how good FSU was at the line at the end of the game.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

ND has been pulling out games/covers all year. They rarely miss fts and hit big 3s. I did the 1st half fsu specifically for this reason. I also did 1st half Indiana because Indiana has been horrible down the stretch. This Indiana team is nothing like the teams of old.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

I tracked NCAAB last year and was +24 units. Confirmed on this site.

Why the fukk you care about tracking so much? Who gives a shit? This was a thread about a game. It's not about me. Most of the people in this thread talked about the game but you insist on making it about tracking plays.

Go pound sand old man. Make us a video of you dancing around like bozo the clown. Fukkin deadbeat.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I tracked NCAAB last year and was +24 units. Confirmed on this site.

Why the fukk you care about tracking so much? Who gives a shit? This was a thread about a game. It's not about me. Most of the people in this thread talked about the game but you insist on making it about tracking plays.

Go pound sand old man. Make us a video of you dancing around like bozo the clown. Fukkin deadbeat.
    the proverbial Pot calling the kettle black

Longwood20
    Longwood20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

t-wizzle

Says the guy who goes to the cigar club looking to make friends.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Says the guy who goes to the cigar club looking to make friends.
    Looks like he struck a nerve

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

gets so defensive when he's exposed as the loser fraud he is

1st reaction is to lash out at those he's jealous of

only post these threads because his life is so sad and needs the attention and support of his internet buddies. You notice how quick he is to reply when others thank him for his occasional winner.

oh, and jerkoff it's actually a bar. Maybe leave the house sometime and you'd know this

t-wizzle

USC fella there was nothing defensive about my post. You're trying so hard to troll but failing miserably. I laugh at guys like you. Small potatoes with no friends. You come here for friendship. That's all I need to know about you.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

USC fella there was nothing defensive about my post. You're trying so hard to troll but failing miserably. I laugh at guys like you. Small potatoes with no friends. You come here for friendship. That's all I need to know about you.
    says the guy with over 31k post in 7 years

if I'm such small potatoes why do you find the need to respond to me at every turn

cant make this shit up

t-wizzle

says the guy with over 31k post in 7 years

if I'm such small potatoes why do you find the need to respond to me at every turn

cant make this shit up
    I don't. I rarely acknowledge your presence. You follow me around every thread I go like a puppy dog.

Longwood20

I don't. I rarely acknowledge your presence. You follow me around every thread I go like a puppy dog.
    Sad thats what gets your dickhard. Acting like a clown begging to be trolled. Hard for you to deny that because why else would you still he here. You cant CAPE worth a shit. Everyone from what I see knows you don't have a dime on these plays. Been here less then a month and can tell your a dart monkey who isn't even gambling. Nobody goes 3-10 but somehow finds a way to throw x7 and x8 unit chasers out to end up plus units. This is your thing and your routine so keep up the great work!!!

t-wizzle

This is a thread for a game from last night. Just about all the first 23 posts were related to the actual game.

And yet here we are, over 24 hours later and 53 posts in with this thread still at the top of PT because of the pathetic lowlife trolls on this site.

Longwood20 talkin about getting my dikk hard. What's sad is me losing a $110 bet on a game gets so many of your 3 inch stubs hard.

Longwood20

Not playing your game pal. Good luck

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Longwood20 View Post
    Not playing your game pal. Good luck
    No I know. My game involves talking about the actual game the thread is about. Your game is about trolling and being a brokedikk loser.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Longwood is a no name poster but somehow thinks he's part of our community. No one wants to discuss anything with you. So why are you here?

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Not about you losing A Game, it's about u losing Most Games.....amazing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Longwood20

No I know. My game involves talking about the actual game the thread is about. Your game is about trolling and being a brokedikk loser.
    When you want to compare tickets you let me know. Word on the street is your a fraud and yes I'm new in the streets. Nice call on Oregon St....brush that to the side though because it's not in your tracking thread

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hoooly fuk this thread still going

why is it that only broke dick non pros come to wizzle defense

Look, this is important to wizzle....let him have his moments....its what he lives for....that and the 1st of the month when is disability payments re-up

First 12