Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    If only he could fire himself for all these bad business moves: http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of...ers-1764151188
    A Complete List of Gawker’s Business Disasters

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/b...ment.html?_r=0

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    A Complete List of Gawker’s Business Disasters

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/03/b...ment.html?_r=0

That's cool. So they make terrible business decisions too. So they're both shitty businesses/businessmen!

Let's drink some Trump Vodka to that! ......Oh.... wait.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That's cool. So they make terrible business decisions too. So they're both shitty businesses/businessmen!

I don't drink and neither does Trump...but you go right ahead.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=SteelRain;26698950]Yes. Would have went up even further if Obama didn't dump shit ton of regulations on them. Not even glass-steagall act type regulation either just dumbshit garbage lefty tripe like having tranny bathrooms

I think you need to look up what QE is and how it is huge to stock market indexes honestly. Denying QE had any role in the huge stock market rally the past couple years is 100% indigenous but par for the course coming from you[/QUO

You got to be the dumbest person here. The reason we went over the cliff in 2008 was because glass stegal was repelled. The BLILEY-GRAHAM-LEACH law took away then safety measures this country needs to keep it from the greed of people. Lefty? tranny? I have no problem which bathroom your old lady needs to use. I voted for Reagan and old man bush. I have 20 guns and was in the army. Which of these actually make me a liberal. I'm sorry that you spent the Bush years partying your ass off your credit. I lived within my means and made sure to save 200 a week during those 8 years. That is why you don't hear me bitching because NO ONE OWES YOU SHIT. People that get ahead are the ones that put themselve in a position to do right.i
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-11-17 at 05:13 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

lets send all democrats to California and cuba

would advance USA by light years

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Liberals are absolutely shittting themselves over President Trump every single day.

Even barrack hussein obama's farewell speech isn't front and center today.

Love it.
    most pulverizing figure of all times

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I don't drink and neither does Trump...but you go right ahead.
    Russian and you don't drink vodka? Is that even allowed?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

funny someone calling a multi billionaire and shitty businessman. He has over 500 successful companies and failed on a handful. He defied all odds running for president and won in the biggest upset in political history.

people who never fail, never do anything to begin with. Failure is part of success.

one can only assume you are joking

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    a multi billionaire
    Says who? http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...t-worth-223662

"A big chunk of Trump’s net worth figure comes from high valuations he bestows on his golf course properties. Trump values nine of his golf properties at “over $50 million” for a total of at least $450 million. He values at least four more at up to $25 million and a fifth at up to $50 million. But golf course valuation experts say there is nothing in the report to support these lofty figures.“Unless we really know what the income and expenses for the clubs are, it’s impossible to even guess at what the value would be,” said Larry Hirsh, a founder of the Society of Golf Appraisers and the president of Golf Property Analysts. “He’s a classic example of a guy that, when he wants to get a loan or tell you how wealthy he is, he’ll tell you something is worth a bazillion dollars. But when he wants to get taxes reduced, he’ll tell you it’s worth $2.95.”"

Can't really tell how much he's worth since he lied and won't release his tax returns.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WSJ

1/11/17

When government intelligence agencies produce clandestine political reports, they often include thick sections about sources, possible motivations behind their information and the methods used to approach them. Such background helps decision makers determine how reliable the information is.

Andrew Wordsworth, co-founder of London-based investigations firm Raedas, who often works on Russian issues, said the memos in the Trump dossier were “not convincing at all.”
    “It’s just way too good,” he said. “If the head of the CIA were to declare he got information of this quality, you wouldn’t believe it.”

Mr. Wordsworth said it wouldn’t make sense for Russian intelligence officials to expose state secrets to a former MI6 officer. “Russians believe once you are an agent, you’re an agent forever,” he said.

chico2663

By the way when I got sick I went 6 months without a check. But i was smart enough to make sure I had a years worth of money in the bank. Thank you DAVE RAMSEY.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    WSJ

1/11/17

When government intelligence agencies produce clandestine political reports, they often include thick sections about sources, possible motivations behind their information and the methods used to approach them. Such background helps decision makers determine how reliable the information is.

Andrew Wordsworth, co-founder of London-based investigations firm Raedas, who often works on Russian issues, said the memos in the Trump dossier were “not convincing at all.”
    “It’s just way too good,” he said. “If the head of the CIA were to declare he got information of this quality, you wouldn’t believe it.”

Mr. Wordsworth said it wouldn’t make sense for Russian intelligence officials to expose state secrets to a former MI6 officer. “Russians believe once you are an agent, you’re an agent forever,” he said.
    Hey if it was fake it was fake. He is smart enough that he would put shit out himself just to screw with media. If it wasn't right then e got what the vampire or the child molester got on the democratic side.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Trump should do what he did to CNN with each and every individual US citizen not just blacks and Muslims. Anyone speaking against Trump is a traitor and should be prosecuted...put them in jail for a few days. Take away their Twitter, facebook whatever necessary to stop.

United States need to be like China and Russia. penetrate citizen's right...first Make America great again! Then maybe think about their rights.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Russian and you don't drink vodka? Is that even allowed?
    Things have changed dramatically over the last 30 years or so on the other side of the globe. The ugly stereotyping of Russians which has become pervasive in the West, is the last remaining acceptable form of Western racism. Like all forms of racism, it is however offensive, dehumanising and dangerous.

Sam Odom

Hope when Trump is Prez... His admin finds out who leaked this classified 'report' - 30 yrs in prison

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    lets send all democrats to California and cuba

would advance USA by light years
    Or all of it would be Mississippi

DwightShrute

Says who? http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...t-worth-223662

"A big chunk of Trump’s net worth figure comes from high valuations he bestows on his golf course properties. Trump values nine of his golf properties at “over $50 million” for a total of at least $450 million. He values at least four more at up to $25 million and a fifth at up to $50 million. But golf course valuation experts say there is nothing in the report to support these lofty figures.“Unless we really know what the income and expenses for the clubs are, it’s impossible to even guess at what the value would be,” said Larry Hirsh, a founder of the Society of Golf Appraisers and the president of Golf Property Analysts. “He’s a classic example of a guy that, when he wants to get a loan or tell you how wealthy he is, he’ll tell you something is worth a bazillion dollars. But when he wants to get taxes reduced, he’ll tell you it’s worth $2.95.”"

Can't really tell how much he's worth since he lied and won't release his tax returns.
    ya ok.

You get a good idea from his financials which he did release. You won't determine his net worth from his tax returns. That's already been debunked but you keep pushing the liberal narrative because the MSM says to.

chico2663

He was a house of cards that got saved by the uneducated. Shame Hillary made sure she pushed her ass to the front of the line because this country will be on tilt again. Problem in usa is so many uneducated watch fox and don't have the ability to think for their self . I can't wait til they do away with the aca. Many of those dumb asses didn't realize that obama care and aca were the same thing. Those dip sticks in ky and w. va lost the black lung provisions so now they will realize that obummer wasn't so bad.

Can't really tell how much he's worth since he lied and won't release his tax returns.[/QUOTE]

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Woods is an overrated actor who is too old to act anymore.
    lets see james woods a guy with an IQ of at least 180 who penetrates women 40 years younger than him or a beta male living in a treehouse...

chico2663

ya ok.

You get a good idea from his financials which he did release. You won't determine his net worth from his tax returns. That's already been debunked but you keep pushing the liberal narrative because the MSM says to.
    Dwight you are an idiot. Taxes list everything while a balance sheet list nothing. Bernie madoff used the financials which are the same thing that trump preaches.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Rkellys favorite movies

1. Hope Springs

2. Music of the Heart

3. Barneys Great Adventure

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    He was a house of cards that got saved by the uneducated. Shame Hillary made sure she pushed her ass to the front of the line because this country will be on tilt again. Problem in usa is so many uneducated watch fox and don't have the ability to think for their self . I can't wait til they do away with the aca. Many of those dumb asses didn't realize that obama care and aca were the same thing. Those dip sticks in ky and w. va lost the black lung provisions so now they will realize that obummer wasn't so bad.

[/QUOTE]

Love libs who attack Fox for not being truthful in the news yet was the only channel that didn't look like total fukin uneducated clowns scrambling to save some kind of face after telling their viewers for weeks that Hillary was going to be the next President.
    Ya, i will take my chances with the news team that didn't have to go home election night thinking about hanging themselves in the closet worrying about what they were going to say the next morning to their viewers.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    lets see james woods a guy with an IQ of at least 180 who penetrates women 40 years younger than him or a beta male living in a treehouse...
    Trump defenders. (dick suckers)

chico2663

Love libs who attack Fox for not being truthful in the news yet was the only channel that didn't look like total fukin uneducated clowns scrambling to save some kind of face after telling their viewers for weeks that Hillary was going to be the next President.
    Ya, i will take my chances with the news team that didn't have to go home election night thinking about hanging themselves in the closet worrying about what they were going to say the next morning to their viewers.[/QUOTE]

I love homo's that call me a lib. Ever want to see how well this lib shoots come on down to texas. Ps libs don't live in texas. Usually Reagan democrats that are members of the N.R.A who learned to shoot at Ft. benning. By the way didn't vote for Billary

chico2663

Trump defenders. (dick suckers)
    Best line I ever heard was from a buddy who was a seal. He said I'm not sure he would suck a deek but I'm sure he would twirl it around in his mouth a few times.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Rkellys favorite movies

1. Hope Springs

2. Music of the Heart

3. Barneys Great Adventure
    Never heard of them pal. You must have 'em on DVD and had to go look before posting.

DwightShrute

Dwight you are an idiot. Taxes list everything while a balance sheet list nothing. Bernie madoff used the financials which are the same thing that trump preaches.
    you calling anyone an idiot is the definition of ironic

Having said that, its always fun to prove you wrong again.

chico2663

Never heard of them pal. You must have 'em on DVD and had to go look before posting.
    He is the only one that makes Brooks look like a genius.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Ya, i will take my chances with the news team that didn't have to go home election night thinking about hanging themselves in the closet worrying about what they were going to say the next morning to their viewers.
    I love homo's that call me a lib. Ever want to see how well this lib shoots come on down to texas. Ps libs don't live in texas. Usually Reagan democrats that are members of the N.R.A who learned to shoot at Ft. benning. By the way didn't vote for Billary[/QUOTE]

here comes the navy seal stories and tough guy talk

chico2663

you calling anyone an idiot is the definition of ironic

Having said that, its always fun to prove you wrong again.
    Dwight I know how to do taxes so I don't need to use you tube to tell me this. The reason that taxes would show who your liabilities are. But since you live in ubekistan then you wouldn't know.

rkelly110

He is the only one that makes Brooks look like a genius.

Sam Odom

Libs/Dems are drunk posting tonight

musta been a bad day

chico2663

You have to show interest earned also what your depreciating as far whether buildings or property. Also if you have retirement which for trump most likely would be a S.E.P. It would show rental income,wages paid out. But go on living in that 3rd world country wishing you could be in the club that is known as the great old U.S.A.

DwightShrute

Dwight I know how to do taxes so I don't need to use you tube to tell me this. The reason that taxes would show who your liabilities are. But since you live in ubekistan then you wouldn't know.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Libs/Dems are drunk posting tonight

musta been a bad day
    Made money on my energy stocks. It was a good day for this democrat. How was yours.

First 123456 ... Last