Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by tb1984 View Post
    No shit... why does media give her too much attention? She was the campaign manager(now White House advisor), so should she be out of spotlight?
    Because she is excellent at double talk. Basically a three card monte type of individual that can fool retarded people easily which would be people like these Trump followers who voted for Romney the job killing entrepreneur, tonow Trump who campaigned on the complete opposite. If it wasn't so sad it would be hysterical.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I am sorry, forgive me I need to bump this just one more time

Here is a guy astro61200 hardly ever posts in politics. Or at least I haven't read too many, but I will start. So this guy obviously had dealings with the idiot brooks from someplace else. I imagine brooks has a rep all over every forum. lol

Yes astro, "we all know brooks is a moron."

Hey brooks, I imagine the entire site realizes you haven't two fckin brain cells
    Well not the entire. Jibby, Sammy, and Dwight think the guy is brilliant lol.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Sammy this won't end well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Knew you were a shitty gambler.

Had no idea you were so gullible, too.

This election season changed all of that.

You really are a simple-minded fool.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Since this is a gambling forum anyone who layed money on Hillary to win the election is the biggest square in history. That trump money was so easy

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Jeff Sessions is a True Russian Hero
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and MadTiger

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29030

Another embarrassment. Sessions

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Sammy this won't end well.

we'll see

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

He either lied to Congress or he has a really shitty memory.

pilebuck13

Fukin politicians lie to congress all the time. Non story. This is all the pathetic left has left is russia conspiracys and it won't work

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Knew you were a shitty gambler.

Had no idea you were so gullible, too.

This election season changed all of that.

You really are a simple-minded fool.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

He either lied to Congress

what was the question ... then his answer ?

pilebuck13

pilebuck13

^same retard asking for them to impeach him shits a joke

lakerboy

He didn't lie. He just told the story he needs to.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    what was the question ... then his answer ?
    SEN. AL FRANKEN (D), MINNESOTA: Quote: "Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump." These documents also allegedly stated -- quote -- "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government." Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so, you know -- but if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious. And if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign, and I did not have communications with the Russians. And I'm unable to comment on it.

-------------

The question was whether any Trump surrogates and Russian intermediaries had any contacts. Sessions then admits that he was a surrogate and then flatly stated that he did not communicate with the Russians. We now know that, in fact, he did. So he either lied or forgot. One or the other.

He could have simply said that he wasn't a surrogate for the campaign. But he didn't. He very much admitted that he was a surrogate and that he had no contacts. This is not ambiguous.
    Last edited by d2bets; 03-02-17 at 01:50 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Takes a racist to suck the kneecaps of a racist.

This thread is the most predictable ever. Old white KKK wannabes unite.

Sam Odom

d2

I see nowhere where Sessions discussed the campaign (Trump/Clinton) with a Russian

Clearly... the question was dealing with the campaign... NOT if Sessions ever talked to a Russian official during his public career
    Last edited by Sam Odom; 03-02-17 at 01:57 PM.

pilebuck13

lol democrats desperate there was so much more dirt on Hillary and her campaign...her foundations were receiving money from the saudis etc....get the fuk out of here. This all blown up to cover up the slush fund the democrats had this is the real story out right now.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Old white KKK wannabes unite.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Just another SmokeScreen from Brain Dead Pelosi

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Jowframs View Post
    Just another SmokeScreen from Brain Dead Pelosi
    do the democrats even think they have a chance with people like her still running around she needs to go. How is pelosi worth 196 million on a 193k senate salary.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

d2

I see nowhere where Sessions discussed the campaign (Trump/Clinton) with a Russian

Clearly... the question was dealing with the campaign... NOT if Sessions ever talked to a Russian official during his public career
    The question was about COMMUNICATION between Trump surrogates and Russian intermediaries. Sessions was a Trump surrogate and he communicated with a Russian intermediary. Now, there isn't necessarily anything nefarious about it, but he incorrectly testified that he had no communication. That was false. Period. This isn't complicated. He could have said "yes, I did, but it had nothing to do with the campaign, it was as a senator." Fine. Wouldn't have been an issue.

But again, he either lied or he inadvertantly forgot. And as an attorney, he ought to be able to figure that out.

pilebuck13

It's not a big deal honestly. This is bogus news to keep this Russian narrative going oddly enough right after podesta joins up with Washington post this story drops

Sam Odom

Now, there isn't necessarily anything nefarious about it, but he incorrectly testified that he had no communication.

True... nothing nefarious

Depends on how Sessions interpreted the question as to if he 'lied'

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    It's not a big deal honestly. This is bogus news to keep this Russian narrative going oddly enough right after podesta joins up with Washington post this story drops
    New York times story

pilebuck13

Believe it was post who dropped it Wednesday night.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Trump Derangement Syndrome

A condition of hysteria, anger, and fear of Donald Trump as a result of a failure by the afflicted to avail themselves of alternative media sources to combat the misrepresentations and often outright lies of the leftist media.

I keep asking him for examples of actions or actual statements by Trump that prove him to be some "evil incarnate" but due to a sever case of Trump Derangement Syndrome he just keeps chanting he's a racist, a misogynist, he has his finger on the bomb, we're doomed, America is over....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

True... nothing nefarious

Depends on how Sessions interpreted the question as to if he 'lied'
    Nothing necessarily nefarious about the communication. But lying to Congress under oath IS necessarily nefarious. Why hasn't Sessions simply come out to say he inadvertantly forgot and apologize for it?

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

I still don't get what the hell is wrong.

Sessions is Senator-Senators are allowed to speak to anybody, including Russians
    Can't Logan Act them

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

The question was about COMMUNICATION between Trump surrogates and Russian intermediaries. Sessions was a Trump surrogate and he communicated with a Russian intermediary. Now, there isn't necessarily anything nefarious about it, but he incorrectly testified that he had no communication. That was false. Period. This isn't complicated. He could have said "yes, I did, but it had nothing to do with the campaign, it was as a senator." Fine. Wouldn't have been an issue.

But again, he either lied or he inadvertantly forgot. And as an attorney, he ought to be able to figure that out.

I never have never been witness to such nonsense. The Democats & their partners in crime
    the FAKE NEWS MEDIA are making mountains out of molehills. They must feel like dying ants
    grasping onto a straw. Russian interference on behalf of Trump or if that doesn't work Trump's
    in collusion with Russia & finally Trump is an anti-Semite.

Now forget about Session's devious & deplorable acts for a second and realize the
    next big firestorm is coming. I hear CNN & the NYT both have more than 3 investigative reporters
    ready to pounce on Trump's new Ambassador to Russia whoever that may be for contacting Russians.

lakerboy

All Trump has to do is call out Putin and let him know America will not put up with his bullshit and the shenanigans end.

Trump was compromised during the pageant.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    I never have never been witness to such nonsense. The Democats & their partners in crime
    the FAKE NEWS MEDIA are making mountains out of molehills. They must feel like dying ants
    grasping onto a straw. Russian interference on behalf of Trump or if that doesn't work Trump's
    in collusion with Russia & finally Trump is an anti-Semite.

Now forget about Session's devious & deplorable acts for a second and realize the
    next big firestorm is coming. I hear CNN & the NYT both have more than 3 investigative reporters
    ready to pounce on Trump's new Ambassador to Russia whoever that may be for contacting Russians.
    its insanity. These people will stop at nothing. The MSM is basically an extension on the democratic party now. It's blatant and despite their desperate attempts, they will keep on failing more and more.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Sessions press conference coming.........

First 123456 ... Last