RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Live or In-Game betting issues...

I haven't posted much but I'm a little upset over what took place while In-Game betting at BetDSI this last weekend. I wasn't playing much money, but still, that's beside the point I'm going to make. Let me explain.

This is the game on Saturday between Kentucky and Georgia Tech. I make an In-Game play on Kentucky at +327. Roughly 30 minutes later I decide to take a very small profit and bet Georgia Tech at -300 for the simple reason I didn't like the way the game was going.

So, when buying Georgia Tech, there are two buttons at the top of the bet slip, one that says "Risk" and the other that says "Win". I click "Risk" and proceed to type my wager in. When I sent it in, it stated that the line had changed to -301, which I accepted. What I didn't know is when they had changed the line, they also change that little button at the top of the slip where the Risk/Win is. They had changed it to "Win", which meant I bet a lot more than I wanted to. I was not happy and got on the chat with them only to find out that they cannot change "In Game" plays at all. So, I had to hope and pray that Georgia Tech won the game, which they fortunately did.

Here is my issue. Why change an unsuspecting customers wager with no warning? All over a simple click of a circle at the top of the bet slip. I did complain, but i felt like it was falling on deaf ears, like they have this problem all the time. Why not fix it?

My question here is has anyone experienced this same problem with BetDSI? Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 01-03-17 at 08:38 PM.