Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Let's Talk TV Commercials

When you watch most of the bowl games like I do, you're asked to suffer through a lot of commercials. Here are a few thoughts.....

--The Iphone one where the old dude dives off the high dive is a flat out classic. Why? Because it's an old dude who happens to be in good shape bringin' it.

--The new Dos Equis campaign is a disaster for the opposite reason. The older most-interesting man in the world was funny, the new younger one with a hook nose is just creepy.

--Mathew McCaughnehy is bat shit crazy. Period!

--I might be imagining things but I think the AT&T girl Lily has put on a few pounds.

--The commercial with the little girl hanging out with the Chick-fil-A cow in her bedroom is a winner.

--Jennifer Garner's voice has become like toenails on a chalkboard for me. Now I know why Ben Affleck was chasing his way-less-pretty nanny.

Anyone else agree or disagree.....?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

--I might be imagining things but I think the AT&T girl Lily has put on a few pounds.

I think she may be preggars man...I see it too

Harry N. Lloyd

If you google-image her you'll see that she's kinda smokin' hot......or was.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i miss the old dos equis guy. he was a pimp before. now he just looks corny.

that at&t girl is a hottie but i see what you mean in her cheeks, unless it is the lighting

Harry N. Lloyd

Who among us wouldn't've wanted to hang out with the original Dos Equis guy? This new guy not so much. He needs to eat a sandwich and take a shower.