Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Ducklings I see what you did there pal

Hey, do we pound Everton today or what?

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Presidential Inauguration or the Palm Springs Holiday Inn on a Saturday.

Duckshit

You win RR.
    We lose.

Everton Is my play today....BTW

Lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You haven't lost anything yet Ducker
    The change is good for your country... give it some time - just like you gave Barry time 8 years ago.

I'm going to sprinkle a bit on that Everton ML...they do have a ton of injuries though.

Duckshit

Yet....lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is Pres that is all that matters

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is Pres that is all that matters
    Please jj, not today.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Please jj, not today.

jjgold

I love Trump

Will be greatest Pres of all times

Dems=Low class

Duckshit

I love Trump

Dems=Low class
    RR.....Take this one now.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I love Trump

Dems=Low class
    You will be disappointed. They all disappoint. Democrat, republican it doesn't matter. Look at bush if you need more examples of how republicams disappoint like democrats. Plus just for the record you are one step from needing social programs because you are a broke dikk fu.ck so maybe you are confused which party you like? I would consider someone who steals and who has no job low class so hmmm you fit right in

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You will be disappointed. They all disappoint. Democrat, republican it doesn't matter. Look at bush if you need more examples of how republicams disappoint like democrats. Plus just for the record you are one step from needing social programs because you are a broke dikk fu.ck so maybe you are confused which party you like? I would consider someone who steals and who has no job low class so hmmm you fit right in
    says the broke dik non pro

get some new material asshole....same shit on every thread....better yet...move to Canada

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    says the broke dik non pro

get some new material asshole....same shit on every thread....better yet...move to Canada
    Ha because I don't want to get gift cards from sbr? Ok pal. Instead of throwing insults why don't you disprove what I say with intelligent thoughts? Do you have any? I stated all facts

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Ha because I don't want to get gift cards from sbr? Ok pal. Instead of throwing insults why don't you disprove what I say with intelligent thoughts? Do you have any? I stated all facts
    You stated your OPINION. Where are your facts? If I believed for a minute you had half a brain to debate politics as opposed to you just listening to what CNN is spewing I would debate you. If I were that unhappy with MY current situation in this country I'd leave. I've made my own breaks in life. I'd suggest you stop blaming others & do the same.

goduke

Jj has no job. Fact. Jj steals from his uncle. Fact. Bush screwed up his presidenct just like Obama did. Fact. We went to war with a country based on lies. all I hear from you is more excuses and assumptions and that I watch CNN based on zero facts. Congrats you are making yourself look dumber

goduke

You stated your OPINION. Where are your facts? If I believed for a minute you had half a brain to debate politics as opposed to you just listening to what CNN is spewing I would debate you. If I were that unhappy with MY current situation in this country I'd leave. I've made my own breaks in life. I'd suggest you stop blaming others & do the same.
    Also perfectly content with my situation. All I've been saying is that a president won't save anything like a lot of people on this forum seem to think. Not sure where I stated I'm blaming others for my situation, merely saying he won't fix all these issues in the country. Do you know how to read? Or are you just angry today?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Jj has no job. Fact. Jj steals from his uncle. Fact. Bush screwed up his presidenct just like Obama did. Fact. We went to war with a country based on lies. all I hear from you is more excuses and assumptions and that I watch CNN based on zero facts. Congrats you are making yourself look dumber
    Jesus man....I truly feel sorry for you....so you make 4 statements and because they come out of that pee brain of yours (by the way, a little sentence structure goes a long way) they are facts. But I'm making myself look dumber

Show me some proof you even voted this year

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Jesus man....I truly feel sorry for you....so you make 4 statements and because they come out of that pee brain of yours (by the way, a little sentence structure goes a long way) they are facts. But I'm making myself look dumber
    That bitch didn't vote. 1000% guaranteed.

He sees no value in getting $1000's of dollars of free as fukk gift cards. Do you honesty care what a motherfukker that stupid thinks about our country?

Brokedikks thinking anyone gives a fukk about their opinion

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

goduke

Well I see you hurl insults but dodge stating anything relevant. Now you want me to show you proof I voted? You're all over the place. Not sure how that matters based on what I said. Apparently you're incapable of having a real discussion, so have a good day.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

He sees no value in getting $1000's of dollars of free as fukk gift cards. Do you honesty care what a motherfukker that stupid thinks about our country?

Opie you are one of the most ignorant people on this forum. It won't matter what I say so I won't bother here because I've never seen you once in the 5-6 years I've been on this forum have a serious intelligent conversation regarding views with anyone.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Well I see you hurl insults but dodge stating anything relevant. Now you want me to show you proof I voted? You're all over the place. Not sure how that matters based on what I said. Apparently you're incapable of having a real discussion, so have a good day.
    way to get out of even a remotely intelligent conversation....my point being YOU are the typical jerkoff that wants to complain about everything that's wrong in this country yet will do nothing about it..........complain about our president elect yet didn't even get out and vote..do you kneel during the national anthem with your fist in the air as well..........but hey, at least you looked good posting on an internet forum...congrats

goduke

way to get out of even a remotely intelligent conversation....my point being YOU are the typical jerkoff that wants to complain about everything that's wrong in this country yet will do nothing about it..........complain about our president elect yet didn't even get out and vote..do you kneel during the national anthem with your fist in the air as well..........but hey, at least you looked good posting on an internet forum...congrats
    Did I complain about everything or say that trump isn't the savior that everyone thinks? Did I say our political party system is flawed? Yes I did. It's going to take a lot more then me to change that fella. Until people start looking at things independently without a view of a left or right i could shout all day to the masses and it wouldn't matter. And how do I get out of a remotely intelligent conversation? You hurled insults and then wanted proof of me voting. Is that the way you have intelligent conversations? Also you like to assume a lot of things about me based on nothing which shows you're pretty close minded and you already have ignorant views of me. Maybe when you become more open minded and can have an adult conversation then we can proceed

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Did I complain about everything or say that trump isn't the savior that everyone thinks? Did I say our political party system is flawed? Yes I did. It's going to take a lot more then me to change that fella. Until people start looking at things independently without a view of a left or right i could shout all day to the masses and it wouldn't matter. And how do I get out of a remotely intelligent conversation? You hurled insults and then wanted proof of me voting. Is that the way you have intelligent conversations? Also you like to assume a lot of things about me based on nothing which shows you're pretty close minded and you already have ignorant views of me. Maybe when you become more open minded and can have an adult conversation then we can proceed
    simple question.....DID YOU VOTE.....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Opie hoping you and yours are having a safe and healthy holiday season

goduke

simple question.....DID YOU VOTE.....
    yes I voted but not that it mattered because I disliked both candidates so my vote had no impact and was irrelevant. I've seen a lot of people ask that same question to people and then immediately dismiss them. They can't have opinions because they didn't want to vote becayse they disliked both main candidates and knew their vote was a wash?

jjgold

America is dying especially the uneducated, the poor the lazy the minorities… Inauguration day will be the greatest day of our lives
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

opie1988

America is dying especially the uneducated, the poor the lazy the minorities… Inauguration day will be the greatest day of our lives
    Fukk yeah!!

Itll be like Christmas again for non-brokedikks.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold

I cannot wait !

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Leftards thinking it's going to be a bad inauguration because the BLM terrorists like Beyonce aren't going to perform.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Can't make this shit up!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ducky stick to fukkin weed man, its clear why you are retired

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by rudyruetigger View Post
    ducky stick to fukkin weed man, its clear why you are retarded
    fixed

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ducky needs an intervention

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ducky needs an intervention
    RudyRuetigger.....if You don't think that the TALENT LINEUP for the President's inauguration isn't HILARIOUS, I can't help u.....

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Kings of Chaos.... (a tribute band)
    Only the Fat guy from Blues Traveler
    Some of the Rocketts (the broke ones)
    The 3rd place winner of the voice.

Just Cancel it........lol
    This!

12 Last