GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Randy Edsall new Coach of UConn

Feels good man. We might not be mediocre next year!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Wait. Really?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

deja vu all over again. guess no one else kicking the door down for the job. reading about the way he left last time without addressing players. way worse than kd. cowardice and classless not to face the kids and explain his decision.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yukon never a factor they should drop the football program

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I guess they are really desperate at UConn. They have never been much more than a 7-8 win team at best. They also play a very boring brand of football.

Longwood20
    Longwood20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

He did a hell of a job the first time he was there. I like it

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

UCONN should have gone after Greg Schiano, Ralph Friedgen, Mark Mangino, or some coach that has had proven success at the division I-A level...Edsall did a good job to make UCONN football respectable his first time around, but truth be told, he is just another mediocre and average coach that will never amount to anything but a .500 coach give or take a few games.

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think this hire was two sided:

1) UConn is a shithole program now. No one wants to try and rebuild it, and with diaco we were going down with the ship. Seeing all the "potential" hires saying they wanted nothing to do with it shows UConn were desperate in finding someone

2) Edsall fked his exit in 2011. I can't deny it, and it was a shitty way to leave. After failing at Maryland and taking a front office gig at the Lions, him taking this job is just as much him righting the ship at his old team as UConn is righting their losing ways the past 5 years

was really on the fence of renewing my season ticket this year. Because of this I'm planning on renewing . Hopefully we can some optimism back in my shitty team