Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Video Of Ex-49er Ray McDonald Cornering Mother Of His Child

TMZ Sports has obtained footage of the terrifying 2015 standoff between ex-NFL player Ray McDonald and the mother of his child ... video that was at the center of his domestic violence case.

The footage shows the ex-49ers cornering the woman in a dining room around 4 AM on May 25 -- while she was holding their 2-month-old child.

You can see McDonald's driver trying to calm down the massive defensive tackle while the woman is desperately pleading with him to go away.

After a tense 4 minutes, the driver says to Ray, "Let's go. She will get ready and she's being picked up. Please, Ray."

That's when a chase begins and the woman locks herself in a bathroom while screaming at the top of her lungs.
    Cops were called to the scene and prosecutors later charged McDonald with domestic violence and felony false imprisonment. However, after seeing the video, a grand jury DECLINED to indict and the charges were dropped.
    We spoke with the woman's attorney, Robin Yeamans, who tells us, "It's one of the most horrific videos I've seen and heard in my 46 years of practicing law."

Yeamans says her client is now working with teams on Change.org and YouCaring.com to push the NFL to start a Domestic Violence Victim's Fund to "to ensure that the victims and children of abusive players receive medical, counseling, and legal support paid by the league."

We reached out to McDonald's camp for comment. So far, no word back.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/28/ray-**...iolence-video/

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Terrifying ?

Wtf?

People are clueless about what goes on in the world if they think this is terrifying

This shit is nothing.

Very common.

Next.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

They both sound So annoying.....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

maybe I'm just a bit "jaded" as the result of seeing over 4,000 DogFart and Bang Brothers videos, but when I see a "black man corners white bitch" video, I expect a bit more "action."

I actually fell back asleep half way through this annoying 4-minute video, WHILE having my morning coffee......

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

That was 4 nights a week at my house growing up.......

I feel for the child...driver....woman....neighbors.... ..in that order.

Auto Donk

haven woken up enough to actually make it through the video, I will eagerly testify in his defense that anything he did to her was justified.....

I wanted to throw her "I didn't do anything" ass down the f'n stairs a mere 15 seconds into this shit...... "what am I doing???? I'm beating your f'n ass, bitch!!!!!!"

that black man showed great restraint in my opinion...... I'd have flown across that table about 35 seconds into her incessant "what are you doing's" and "I didn't do anything's"......

and coming from this, I might not have lasted even 35 seconds before totally losing it.....

again, props to McDonald for staying as chill as he did for as long as he did.....

that bitch was that bad KNOWING she was videoing his ass.... Imagaine how f'n horrible she is/was when the camera wasn't rolling.....

video also a prime example of why I have a f'n lasso right next to my front door, hangin' from the same hat rack as my f'n 10X Stetson..... try that run around the table shit on me so I can't get to ya, I'll rope your "what are you doin'???" ass real quick.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-28-16 at 07:31 AM.

Auto Donk

Ray should've have a hat rack like mine (featured below, just this morning), to avoid the issue of her having to be cornered in the first place.....

lasso her ass, she drops the phone, problem solved......

don't even get me started on what all he could've done with the bull whip on the right -- or what I'd have done to the whiny ho with it..... just stay focused on the lasso to the left......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Like to see Automan kick this guy's ass

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

It doesn't surprise me that they didn't indict him. That video didn't prove anything.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

bone chilling

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

dummy! guys cant figure it out! got $$ stay out of trouble..get lawyers and agents to handle your shit. you stay home counting benjamins

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    It doesn't surprise me that they didn't indict him. That video didn't prove anything.

it did prove SHE was a crazy bitch..... at least to me it did.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-28-16 at 02:10 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    dummy! guys cant figure it out! got $$ stay out of trouble..get lawyers and agents to handle your shit. you stay home counting benjamins

Auto Donk

shit, that was supposed to be two quotes in one message.... someone teach my dumbass how to combine two different users posts into one, ie, how to quote two different people in one response..... will cut down my numbers of idiotic posts substantially.....

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Donker you oughta just go ahead and make that gif your signature

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Didn't seem like he was being that terrifying,how much did she get paid by TMZ for this video.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I seen worse shit than this growing up. Thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life