Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Dak took Miss. St. to #1 in the country and you guys are questioning if he can take these Cowboys to the Super Bowl. Mississippi fuking State people....this is elementary compared to that task.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Don't want to hear about Romo

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Dak would drown if they asked him to do what other top QB's are asked to do. Guy is the best protected QB in the league, massive weapons all around him. Cam was doing shit last year with Ted Ginn Jr.
    Ummm....this guy^is the same clown who said Carson Palmer would win a Super Bowl in Arizona

Appreciate your input Nino...but let us NFL experts talk about football, ok? I'm a documented 13-2 in my NFL plays this year.

You stick to Coyote hockey.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Giant didn`t state Dak be all end all HOF caliber QB.

He just stated DAK better than CAM.

All I know is that I would want my QB wanting to be the best QB he can be.
    I would not want my QB having such a high priority on fashion and being a "STAR".
    Cam is a typical entitled front runner. Not a leader of men.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Cam was an MVP and has been to a super bowl so yea he is basically saying Cowboys are winning the super bowl with this guy. 1988 Dougie Fresh Williams then butterscotch Wilson and now apparently Dak according to the Giant. I will pound Dallas in the playoffs and if it does not hit then Giant is dead to me.

And the "leader of men" is just hilarious, its football for crying out loud.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No chance

Maybe down the line

Right now if Dallas has Newton Elliot Dez they are a lock to win the NFC and superbowl favorites easily

Don't see Dak Prescot getting by Brady and Bellichick or even anyone out of the AFC tbh

Think Dallas defense is trash. Gave up 21 first half points to Detroit at home on prime time. Would have been a lot more points if not for a couple turnovers inside Dallas red zone and a missed fg.

Not winning a superbowl with that d against Brady or Big Ben etc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rose_Petals

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

cams old man offered him to miss. state for $50,000. then sold him to auburn. Worked out good for both schools. Nobody cheats like Auburn.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I told all of you losers after last season that Newton was finished. Denver proved just how afraid he is to get hit. He totally fell apart this season with basically the same team. If Carolina is smart, they dump him to the Browns or the 49ers for their first round choice in 2017 and 2018.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with QH that they should be looking for a replacement at a minimum. SF might be a good spot for him.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    cams old man offered him to miss. state for $50,000. then sold him to auburn. Worked out good for both schools. Nobody cheats like Auburn.
    Could've sworn it was more like $200k

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Best rb in football, best O-line in football, a legit #1 wr and hof tight end, even if he is on the downside of his career. Is it hard to look good in this offense? Put him on sf and see how he looks

Romo is better and gives them a better chance to win it all. Check in again when they lose to Seattle in the NFC championship, if he gets them that far
    If he gets them that far, that's further than Romo has ever been.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I don't know about that, lets see how Dak is when he has some injuries and other problems

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    If he gets them that far, that's further than Romo has ever been.
    Dak nailed jessica simpson, too?

Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-28-16 at 09:19 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Jeff_Black gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Best rb in football, best O-line in football, a legit #1 wr and hof tight end, even if he is on the downside of his career. Is it hard to look good in this offense? Put him on sf and see how he looks

Romo is better and gives them a better chance to win it all. Check in again when they lose to Seattle in the NFC championship, if he gets them that far
    Shoulda played romo

First 12