daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Crazy that wku breaks the scoreboard with 51 and Memphis still could have won or covered without making idiot mistakes. They have to recruit the dumbest players in D1. I need to quit taking them

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Crazy that wku breaks the scoreboard with 51 and Memphis still could have won or covered without making idiot mistakes. They have to recruit the dumbest players in D1. I need to quit taking them
    All of the group of 5 schools have the same players.

MikeTizzy
    Update your status
    MikeTizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

damn, FINAL 51-31 Topperss

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    over never in doubt lol

i got lucky
    That's why these high totals are tough. If it isn't over in 3rd qtr the scoring slows down in 4th so often. 11 or 12 points is all that was needed in 4th to cover and the previous 3 averaged almost 23 points. Yet it almost didn't get there.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I had nothing on side but the same thing occurred to me. Had Memphis jumped on that fumble in 4th it had backdoor written all over it.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Every time I flipped the channel Memphis was getting flagged for something avoidable, running 5 yard routes on 3rd and 10, or just dropping wide open passes.

after that int right before halftime, it looked like Memphis was going to run a hook & ladder...but I don't know if the offensive tackle didn't see the DE lined in front of him or what but he comes in unabated for the kill.

On to the next I guess. Rough bowl season for the American and its only going to get rougher

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    That's why these high totals are tough. If it isn't over in 3rd qtr the scoring slows down in 4th so often. 11 or 12 points is all that was needed in 4th to cover and the previous 3 averaged almost 23 points. Yet it almost didn't get there.
    Similar thing happened last night except we didn't get some idiot making a dumb mistake at the end and the game went under. I thought the same as you about these low scoring 4th quarters. I was wondering if the players just want to get out of their last game without getting hurt so they take fewer chances.

First 123