manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

if you can run real fast OU will allow you to smash one woman's face then put high standards on your return next year

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Sing a racist song at Oklahoma: Get kicked out of your frat house, denied campus assistance, and expelled from the university unconstitutionally.

Commit assault and battery against a fellow student, resulting in a broken jaw, and a broken cheek bone: Get kicked off the football team for one year, but keep your scholarship & financial aid, perform 100 hours of community service. Come back as a big man on campus. Have the university fight with all of its resources to keep the tape from coming to the public.

Remember folks, words hurt!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Sing a racist song at Oklahoma: Get kicked out of your frat house, denied campus assistance, and expelled from the university unconstitutionally.

Commit assault and battery against a fellow student, resulting in a broken jaw, and a broken cheek bone: Get kicked off the football team for one year, but keep your scholarship & financial aid, perform 100 hours of community service. Come back as a big man on campus. Have the university fight with all of its resources to keep the tape from coming to the public.

Remember folks, words hurt!!!
    I agree with your premise that their actions lack consistency however, they did the right thing by expelling the two students singing those songs. That kind of bullshit cannot be tolerated ever.

OU should have however also expelled Mixon from the school.

Why they didn't we will likely disagree on, but I think it's because he's a star football player, not because he's black. I don't believe there is any incentive for Boren and OU to let him stay enrolled just because he's black. There is a huge incentive however to let him stay enrolled and play football.

Either way, they fukked up by not getting rid of Mixon. It happens every year at all the big schools too. There is a double standard in how star football players are treated and what they can get away with relative to the ordinary student.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

what if the person he hit was a 140 lb man?

i'm against that kind of violence against anyone......... "violence against 'women'" has become a liberal catch-phrase.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

just another animal that needs a bullet in the head

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I agree with your premise that their actions lack consistency however, they did the right thing by expelling the two students singing those songs. That kind of bullshit cannot be tolerated ever.

OU should have however also expelled Mixon from the school.

Why they didn't we will likely disagree on, but I think it's because he's a star football player, not because he's black. I don't believe there is any incentive for Boren and OU to let him stay enrolled just because he's black. There is a huge incentive however to let him stay enrolled and play football.

Either way, they fukked up by not getting rid of Mixon. It happens every year at all the big schools too. There is a double standard in how star football players are treated and what they can get away with relative to the ordinary student.
    Nope, we agree. I was more pointing out the hypocrisy in how universities, which are supposed to be inclusive and foster positive environments for higher learning, treat athletes in a real world, business sense and treat other students completely different.

I was at Iowa State when this piece of shit beat up two students, and stole their cell phone, so they couldn't call the cops. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-home/4409295/ He was an NFL caliber talent, so they welcomed him back. Nothing emboldens the entitlement culture of big time athletes than when they get away with shit time after time. College is supposed to help you learn life lessons...OU failed miserably in this instance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

well it looked like mixon was trying to provoke her by insulting the guy she was with or something so he should be kicked out of school and charged with assault. but i would be fine with him doing this if it was the girl that came up to him and instigated it. if you dont want to get hit dont hit ppl. none of you would be defending the guy who was with her if he tried to punch mixon and he looks wimpier than the girl.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Phillyguy....stuff like this is not a laughing matter. Mixon almost killed this girl, and you choose a video of the attack to mock and laugh at a rival team?? Seriously???

The Eagles being 5-8 and 6 games back of Dallas....now THATS A LAUGHING MATTER

Hey Philly...bump that thread where you said Wentz would walk away with ROY

"HOLY FUK...THIS EAGLES TEAM IS GOOOOODDDD!!"
    1st off jerkoff I'm making a point that Elliott is a fuking thug football player as well.....

secondly asshole show me any post where I said Wentz would win ROY?

your shit is so old its pathetic

funny this violence didn't bother you when you had the poster child for beating women on your team last year. I guess that's what getting a couple sacks will do for you

guessing beating mom's in Walmart parking lots are ok as well....as long as you're scoring touchdowns

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Even this thread turned into Opie burying Usckid. Unraleeeee.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Even this thread turned into Opie burying Usckid. Unraleeeee.
    jesus this guys pathetic....now Opie's dick back in his mouth....just love slurping don't ya

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    jesus this guys pathetic....now Opie's dick back in his mouth....just love slurping don't ya
    Clearly not nearly as much as you love takin it in the ass from this guy. Give it up man. He owns you.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Clearly not nearly as much as you love takin it in the ass from this guy. Give it up man. He owns you.
    wizzle tell ya what...I'm in Old City....you claim you're on 2 street on New Years Day....come see me and then talk shit....you fukin coward

t-wizzle

wizzle tell ya what...I'm in Old City....you claim you're on 2 street on New Years Day....come see me and then talk shit....you fukin coward
    I'll be out in Center City tonight. I'll buy you a beer, bud.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

don't want a beer from you....will be at Holts around 11....be a man...stop by

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

When I get to Philly I want a beer from both you fukks

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

dont beat him up USCphiily

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm throwing in the white towel for Opie

He's out on his feet, hasn't thrown an effective punch in nearly 5 years.

Everyone lay off

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm throwing in the white towel for Opie
    He's out on his feet, hasn't thrown an effective punch in nearly 5 years.
    Everyone lay off
    Kraken still very upset that the Giant and I have gotten everyone to see what a homo he's become.

Look pal...we told you we get it. You've clearly gotten to a point in your life where you enjoy being the forum bitch, watching all the alpha males slap your homo ass around and fukk your chic. It's cool, bro. Whatever turns you on.

But we still miss the old Kraken. That'll never change. He was a funny, good dude.

Best of luck lady

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Well, we are gender neutral now? Right? Our society has transcended these differences.... oh wait, except when we are not or its convenient to be outraged. If you watch this and pretend the instigator is a dude, then its merely a guy defending himself from an assault. But press on this, and I looked over abt 10 "accounts" never once said he was defending himself and that HE DID NOT THROW THE FIRST PUNCH. I never knocked out a female. but I certainly have decked guys who did what she did. I can walk away from verbal stuff, but once a "person" attacks me I will end it as soon as possible. If you have any testosterone at all, its a reaction without thought. You might regret it later, but its an action fueled by adrenaline. Just saying there is another side to this
    Bullshit!

There are a lot of obnoxious little brat 10-12 yr old boys out there with the same strength of this girl

Are you going to full strength punch them if they slap you? You don't meet non life threatening force with life threatening force if you have any type of brain and impulse control no matter how psycho a woman is. I am far from a feminist sympathizer, but at the very most if she keeps coming at you and won't let you leave, I say an open backhand or a good nipple twist for this situation

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Well, we are gender neutral now? Right? Our society has transcended these differences.... oh wait, except when we are not or its convenient to be outraged. If you watch this and pretend the instigator is a dude, then its merely a guy defending himself from an assault. But press on this, and I looked over abt 10 "accounts" never once said he was defending himself and that HE DID NOT THROW THE FIRST PUNCH. I never knocked out a female. but I certainly have decked guys who did what she did. I can walk away from verbal stuff, but once a "person" attacks me I will end it as soon as possible. If you have any testosterone at all, its a reaction without thought. You might regret it later, but its an action fueled by adrenaline. Just saying there is another side to this
    That is total bullshit. I've had women hit me but I had a securities license and worked for a public company that would fire you at the drop of a dime. Guy lost a 30,000 bonus for a public intoxication. If you think with your brains than you walk away. Ask a lawyer or a fireman and asked them if they have walked away.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Video does not work.

Was it any good?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Video does not work.

Was it any good?
    Go to you tube and put in joe mixon punch. My niece is a sr at oklahoma. Dude is lucky that girls father wasn't a redneck from texas. He would of been caught by her family and found out how cowboy boots taste.

chico2663

Philly about elliot's situation. It is non starter cause girl got her ass whipped night before because she became jealous that ezek was flirting with another girl. That girl whipped her ass. She thought she was going to be mrs ezek but she was just his ohio piece. A 5 in texas would be a 9 in ohio. I have lived in both states.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

We really contribute to this in some way. We are the ones the watch this over hyped over glorified game on TV. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We all know many of these guys are animals whether their athletes or just regular people

They really had no upbringing so they don't know how to behave in society and and never will it is a race that just cannot advance

I feel bad for them

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

from a legal standpoint, guy was well within his rights to knock that stupid whore clean the fuk out.....

push someone, slap them, expect to get hit..... might not have been the most manly thing to do, but fuk that bitch, she had it coming.....

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    from a legal standpoint, guy was well within his rights to knock that stupid whore clean the fuk out.....

push someone, slap them, expect to get hit..... might not have been the most manly thing to do, but fuk that bitch, she had it coming.....
    You sure you from Texas. I was taught that you never put your hand on a woman. You just sleep with her best friend. Heard he tried to pick her up and she said she like her meat white. Then she came inside and he followed her inside. Then he called her the c word so she pushed him. Now I don't know about you but I have never met a woman that wouldn't frown on being called that woman.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'd never do any stupid shit like that myself, and never have found myself in that situation.....

women run up to me and grab me, it's usually because we'll be fukkin' 20 minutes later.....

only time women have ever punched me was early next morning after an all night swinger's party, when I'd let them hit my rock hard kahk as hard as they could, close fisted....... quite the spectical, and usually led to putting 2-3 more nothes on my belt later that afternoon.....

i used to love those x-fueled sunday fundays......

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Go to you tube and put in joe mixon punch. My niece is a sr at oklahoma. Dude is lucky that girls father wasn't a redneck from texas. He would of been caught by her family and found out how cowboy boots taste.
    Damn...she got knocked the fuk out.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We all know many of these guys are animals whether their athletes or just regular people

They really had no upbringing so they don't know how to behave in society and and never will it is a race that just cannot advance

I feel bad for them
    jj Kid I have known since birth starts for Indiana. I ran track against his dad in 1980. He is a brother and I have never heard that he ever put his hands on a woman. Kid is a gentlemen. If he comes out this year he will be 2nd rd but if he waits til next yr he prolly go 1st round. But then again his father and uncles have been in his life. He has a cousin that played ball in europe for 15 yrs. Another cousin played for fla. won a national title under spurrier. Played for patriots and his name is tony george, His grandfather was a principal. I think it is your upbringing.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Phillyguy....stuff like this is not a laughing matter. Mixon almost killed this girl, and you choose a video of the attack to mock and laugh at a rival team?? Seriously???

The Eagles being 5-8 and 6 games back of Dallas....now THATS A LAUGHING MATTER

Hey Philly...bump that thread where you said Wentz would walk away with ROY

"HOLY FUK...THIS EAGLES TEAM IS GOOOOODDDD!!"
    Aint it funny that Zeke likes to eat after big gains ... but not so much when he's stiffed for no gain ???

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Aint it funny that Zeke likes to eat after big gains ... but not so much when he's stiffed for no gain ???
    Well...considering he leads the league in rushing by over 300 use, that ain't happening too often. You dig motherfukker??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12