Betpoints: 5179

NBA - Sunday, 12/4/16

1 NBA Play Sunday

Kings +110 ML (5 Dimes)

YTD: 33-47, -15.08

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

I'm not sure there is value on either side in this one, LT. What number did you come up with when breaking down this matchup?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    I'm not sure there is value on either side in this one, LT. What number did you come up with when breaking down this matchup?
    Sac FAVORED -0.68

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Goodness

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Books keep under estimating the knicks

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by jz833 View Post
    Line was perfect...the fact his "model" has Kings favored here means he needs a new "model"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam Losco

RavensFan2k3

I really hope Kings come back though

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

LT had Penn State in college football. They fell behind by 2 TDs and came back to win. Kings might do same today.

LT Profits

Just the opposite, Knicks are overrated and should start regressing soon.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Line was perfect...the fact his "model" has Kings favored here means he needs a new "model"
    Kings are the better team, although that may not be reflected by the records with Kings playing in tougher conference.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Just the opposite, Knicks are overrated and should start regressing soon.
    "regressing" to what? they're 10-9. sounds just about right for this team, maybe they're a tad better than that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    "regressing" to what? they're 10-9. sounds just about right for this team, maybe they're a tad better than that.
    I don't expect Knicks to be a .500 team at end of the year. Something like 38-44 sounds about right. They have overachieved so far record wise considering now poor their defense is, and it is not like they have a great offense to keep overcoming that.

Seto

I don't expect Knicks to be a .500 team at end of the year. Something like 38-44 sounds about right. They have overachieved so far record wise considering now poor their defense is, and it is not like they have a great offense to keep overcoming that.
    Disagree wholeheartedly but we'll see.

LT Profits

Disagree wholeheartedly but we'll see.
    I just don't get the Knicks love other than fan-dom. They made some over-the-hill acquisitions in off-season and people start talking about them being contenders to win the East.

But as you said, we shall see.

LT Profits

Also, oddsmalkers obviously have Sacramento rated higher than Knicks simply based on tonight's line. It is just that my discrepancy is about 1.5 points bigger than theirs.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Also, oddsmalkers obviously have Sacramento rated higher than Knicks simply based on tonight's line. It is just that my discrepancy is about 1.5 points bigger than theirs.
    Line-wise, you're right.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13510

Knicks bench has been tremendous. Kuzminskas, Hernangomez, Holiday and O'Quinn playing great off the bench.

As a Knicks fan I agree they are overrated but they've been playing great basketball lately. I would not have bet against them tonight at home.

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

No way kings are better than knicks. Come on man.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

How do you measure defense LT? Curious, because I have them as a mediocre defense, but not a terrible one, based on a blend of how players have played this year and last. I also have them rebounding well, especially on defense. Lower than average steals, higher than average personal fouls.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2765

Sacramento and the Knicks are about even, but Sacramento plays in the West and are subject to better competition.

Seto

I just don't get the Knicks love other than fan-dom. They made some over-the-hill acquisitions in off-season and people start talking about them being contenders to win the East.

But as you said, we shall see.
    Never said they were contenders and not a Knicks fan, I know you weren't necessarily mentioning me but it's silly to think that's the only reason someone could think they'll be good or not just because they don't agree with you.

Rose is not an over the hill player. He'll probably never be the player he was but that doesn't mean he isn't still a good player in this league. I don't see how Courtney Lee is an over the hill player in any way shape or form, he's a decent fill in piece and that's about it, nothing more, nothing less. Noah, sure.

I like the way the season is shaping up for them. Their starting 5 is a very solid NBA lineup and they have managed to find 2 or 3 players capable of giving them non-catastrophic minutes off the bench. Let's not forget Hornacek won 48 games with a Suns team meant to tank too. He is a good coach.

I expect them to win about 44-45. Beyond that, I dunno. Let's take this step by step.

Seto

I thought the Kings might finally be decent this year but they're just a piece of shit franchise. Just hope they can get 34 wins but it's gonna be tough.

LT Profits

No way kings are better than knicks. Come on man.
    Just look at last night's line. Knicks -1.5 at home means oddsmakers rate Sacramento about 2 points higher than Knicks. My ratings are closer to 3.5 points higher, which is not really that drastic. But fact that difference came around the 0 last night made the ML playable at +110 on a coin flip.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Just look at last night's line. Knicks -1.5 at home means oddsmakers rate Sacramento about 2 points higher than Knicks. My ratings are closer to 3.5 points higher, which is not really that drastic. But fact that difference came around the 0 last night made the ML playable at +110 on a coin flip.
    -1.5 was where the market settled. Oddsmakers opened at -2.5 or -3

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

I thought the Kings might finally be decent this year but they're just a piece of shit franchise. Just hope they can get 34 wins but it's gonna be tough.
    I agree with this. Haven't watched much nba this year but noticed Kings getting a lot of respect from oddsmakers this year. Thus far I've yet to see why. Same loser team.