astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Donald Trump is a Buffoon

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...snt-bode-well/

Shocking that he'd think people actually BELIEVED him. Glad he's going hard on those corporations though. Why bother to add tariffs to stop companies from moving, as he said when he was going to be tough on them, when you can just give them $7,000,000 in tax cuts instead. That'll teach 'em!

Oh well, at least he had a chance to speak with some world leaders. From what I hear, Pakistan is just "fantastic". Surely, India will be fine with that. Just let them know that Pakistan is "terrific"

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/trump-call-pakistan-sharif/509327/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us...hast.html?_r=0

Trump, like the majority of those who went to his rallies, is a buffoon. He, obviously, has no idea what he's doing (which is fine since he's just starting, if he were a city counselman) AND he doesn't seem to want to speak with those who can help so he can actually learn something. He may have been able to fool morons into voting for him with empty promises, but I don't foresee many leaders falling for it, putting up with his adjective laced hot air, or taking him seriously.

Congratulations, America!
    Points Awarded:

frostno98 gave astro61200 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24309

Still butthurt from the election?? LOL Go get some hot cocoa, play doh and find a "safe space"

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    Still butthurt from the election?? LOL Go get some hot cocoa, play doh and find a "safe space"
    No comments on the links? That's almost as shocking as Trump seeming befuddled that people took his campaign promises literally.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

not even in office yet and already done more than that boy that's in there did in 8 years ....jezzz

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

oh iam sorry . I meant that buffoon boy that's in there now .. the last 8 years yes '' eight ' fuking years

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Umm, everyone already knew Donald Trump was looking to lower taxes on business in the U.S.

astro61200

This is about Trumps buffoonery, which actually has nothing to do with Obama. Why is it that anytime Trump is criticized it immediately turns into changing the subject to Obama or Clinton? It's like a 6 year old who gets caught doing something then their reasoning is that someone else did it too.

One can dislike Obama or Clinton and still think Trump is making a fool of himself, and in turn the US. Hell, I'm confused as to how most of his voters AREN'T bitching about him yet. Everything he said while campaigning has all ready turned out to be a lie. If a Trump voter is happy with what he's done so far then why did they vote for him in the first place? Since it's pretty far off from what he said he'd do.

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Umm, everyone already knew Donald Trump was looking to lower taxes on business in the U.S.
    One of his big things was if they send jobs to another country he was going to put tariffs of upwards of 35% on their imports. Carrier, the first instance of seeing Trump "at work", just got 7M in tax cuts and eased regulations for keeping 1k in jobs in Indiana. Yet they're still sending 1.3k out of the country. That's about as far off from his campaign promise as you can get.

Trump promised he’d make Carrier ‘pay a damn tax.’ Instead he’s doing the exact opposite.
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-03-16 at 05:38 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Inevitable

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    oh iam sorry . I meant that buffoon boy that's in there now .. the last 8 years yes '' eight ' fuking years
    America - Now a Joke - We need more and BIGGER warz (spur economy)

we re elected Bush (started WW III)

we re elected a spook (spook)

almost elected an evil kunt (evil kunt)

and now,

have on orange for pResident ! (orange)

-edit -

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-03-16 at 06:00 AM.

teecee

He said he was going to "build a wall" along the U.S./Mexican border as well. Think that will happen? In general, when politicians make "promises" like that, it's just a starting point for negotiations. Don't take everything politicians say at face value. If Carrier was planning to leave the U.S. entirely and Trump saved a lot of those jobs from leaving, what is your beef? You have to have a business friendly environment for the jobs to be created/kept.
    Points Awarded:

shady610 gave teecee 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    This is about Trumps buffoonery, which actually has nothing to do with Obama. Why is it that anytime Trump is criticized it immediately turns into changing the subject to Obama or Clinton? It's like a 6 year old who gets caught doing something then their reasoning is that someone else did it too.

One can dislike Obama or Clinton and still think Trump is making a fool of himself, and in turn the US. Hell, I'm confused as to how most of his voters AREN'T bitching about him yet. Everything he said while campaigning has all ready turned out to be a lie. If a Trump voter is happy with what he's done so far then why did they vote for him in the first place? Since it's pretty far off from what he said he'd do.

One of his big things was if they send jobs to another country he was going to put tariffs of upwards of 35% on their imports. Carrier, the first instance of seeing Trump "at work", just got 7M in tax cuts and eased regulations for keeping 1k in jobs in Indiana. Yet they're still sending 1.3k out of the country. That's about as far off from his campaign promise as you can get.

Trump promised he’d make Carrier ‘pay a damn tax.’ Instead he’s doing the exact opposite.
    A nice soothing aloe gel might cool down your chafed anus.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shut up on trump...u should of voted for Jill Hebrew stein

teecee

Nevermind the $2B in positive economic impact for Indiana over 10yrs. He gave Carrier $7M in tax breaks. Guess he should have just let them go.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Nevermind the $2B in positive economic impact for Indiana over 10yrs. He gave Carrier $7M in tax breaks. Guess he should have just let them go.
    He did, 1300 gone. Didn't even save half for tax cuts and eased regulations. Which is a massive departure from his 35% tariff. Says he's going to do it one thing and, literally, does the exact opposite. Guess I get 4 years of looking forward to Trump supporters touting one thing then flipping to the other side the following week when Trump does a complete 180.

Please link me to a source for the 2B in positive economic impact.
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-03-16 at 06:20 AM.

astro61200

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/02/politi...-trump-taiwan/

How long before his aides try to take away his phone privileges? Just like they took away his Twitter access right before the election.

Trump is going to get grounded at this rate, may even get sent to his room without dinner.

It truly is astonishing that he is still a month and a half away from becoming president yet he's all ready managed to piss off the 2 most populated countries in the world.
    Last edited by astro61200; 12-03-16 at 06:31 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

He did, 1300 gone. Didn't even save half for tax cuts and eased regulations. Which is a massive departure from his 35% tariff. Says he's going to do it one thing and, literally, does the exact opposite. Guess I get 4 years of looking forward to Trump supporters touting one thing then flipping to the other side the following week when Trump does a complete 180.

Please link me to a source for the 2B in positive economic impact.
    Thats the sad part about Trump supporters. They have no integrity. They have emotionally forfeited their souls to Trump no turning back, they are pot invested, still calling bets on the turn with a dead hand.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

accept it

Dems are finished forever in America

People tired of them and the lazy poor begging for free stuff and of course black behavior has destroyed Dems

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    accept it

People tired of them and the lazy poor begging for free stuff and of course black behavior has destroyed Dems
    Accept that he's a buffoon? All ready have.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

From Mr Fergusson.

teecee

So, he should have let them leave and tax the shit out of them? I guess the 1,000 jobs kept in Indiana are irrelevant. Do you want Trump to negotiate with companies, countries, etc, or just be a dictator who Rules with an iron fist? If Carrier or any other company wants to send jobs abroad, it is their right to do so. Way I see it, he kept 1,000 jobs instead of losing 2,300. You really think the president can just do whatever the heck he wants? Force companies to do what he wants? Living in a dream world, man.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Even Sarah Palin thinks the Carrier deal sucks.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...italism-232139

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    accept it

Instead of begging should they steal from their family members like you?

teecee

Donald Trump also said he was going to prosecute Hillary Clinton and have her locked away. Should I be mad about that too. At some point, you just have to focus on yourself and make your small piece of the world better for you and yours instead if worrying about what other people are doing. If you have a problem with Trump and his policies, contact his administration and complain to them.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The fact they are bitching so much before he even has any power makes me think he's doing a hell of a job.

teecee

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Even Sarah Palin thinks the Carrier deal sucks.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...italism-232139
    Sarah Palin is hot

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

If Trump can resurrect the manufacturing industry in the Midwest, it's going to be a long decade for the Democrats. They practically abandoned the blue collar workers there, thinking that posturing to the minority vote was the way to go. That's why they lost those states.

If Trump gets school choice going through the minority neighborhoods, you might as well say goodbye to a percentage of that voter block also. There is a chance that liberalism could take a big setback here just like it did in 1980.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is my OP on the Carrier shit storm before I read anything about it.

How many of you think the 1,000 + job save at Carrier was a good thing for we the people?

Lol, this is nothing more than an entitlement wrapped in a fukk you bow to the tax payer.

Might as well put the Carrier workers on permanent highest pay scaled welfare to date, with vacation pay to boot.

Not any difference.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is a winner

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Just more liberal crybabies. So glad we have a real President. Did Hillary finish counting her votes yet? Looooooooool! America is already becoming great again.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's my post after I read into the Carrier shit storm and it is much worse than I

Imagined.My god! Why did I even look into it?

Lol. This shit can't be real!
    I just read Carrier is still sending 1300 fukkin jobs to Mexico,
    On top of this cluster fukk.
    Indiana is also offering $1 million in training grants to support workforce development and $1 million in tax credits.
    What the fukk is 1 measly mill going to do? Might as well tell'em to go pan handle.
    The development training is going to be, how to take a 20 foot cokk up your ass without a drop of lube.
    Then say: "Thank you sir, may I have another".

You think it will get any fukkin worse in Indiana?
    Well fukk, this isn't even a question.
    It is going to get much worse.
    Employers elsewhere in Indiana are laying off "five fukkin times!" as many workers because of foreign competition.......SMFPL!

This is just the economical catastrophes of one fukkin state!

What is the Trump supporter's excuse for this BS?
    Republican Representative Justin Amish of Michigan tweeted: “Not the president(elect)’s job. We live in a constitutional republic, not an autocracy. Business-specific meddling shouldn’t be normalized.”
    Why not? Trump campaigned on autocracy.

Like I said all along the president and EVERY president is nothing but a Marionette for the "GREED MACHINE"

This is the very reason why I need not pay attention to politics..
    You people who do are just wasting your time and effort.

This is just one situation I looked into and I'm sickened to the core.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Too many Trump threads

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

You realize a 7mil tax break over 10 years isn't shit in the scheme of things? 700,000 a year

You realize all the other stupid shit our government spends your tax dollars on? Yet this is your outrage? 7million dollars to help keep 1000 folks with jobs and providing for their families?

How about the 700k-1mil taxpayer funded soccer field for the detainees in Guantanamo? (wasn't Obama gonna shut that down.....? oh ... nope he didn't) I am sure that doesn't matter though because Trump didn't do it. Those terrorists need that soccer field though!

My God you guys are dumber than a box of fukking dumbfukks

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...snt-bode-well/

Shocking that he'd think people actually BELIEVED him. Glad he's going hard on those corporations though. Why bother to add tariffs to stop companies from moving, as he said when he was going to be tough on them, when you can just give them $7,000,000 in tax cuts instead. That'll teach 'em!

Oh well, at least he had a chance to speak with some world leaders. From what I hear, Pakistan is just "fantastic". Surely, India will be fine with that. Just let them know that Pakistan is "terrific"

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/12/trump-call-pakistan-sharif/509327/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us...hast.html?_r=0

Trump, like the majority of those who went to his rallies, is a buffoon. He, obviously, has no idea what he's doing (which is fine since he's just starting, if he were a city counselman) AND he doesn't seem to want to speak with those who can help so he can actually learn something. He may have been able to fool morons into voting for him with empty promises, but I don't foresee many leaders falling for it, putting up with his adjective laced hot air, or taking him seriously.

Congratulations, America!

lol look at the 3 sources you posted, what a sheep

stop reading garbage and it will prevent you from posting garbage as well

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

to all of you faux outraged guys

lookup Solyndra

now STFU

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Imagined.My god! Why did I even look into it?

Lol. This shit can't be real!
    I just read Carrier is still sending 1300 fukkin jobs to Mexico,
    On top of this cluster fukk.
    Indiana is also offering $1 million in training grants to support workforce development and $1 million in tax credits.
    What the fukk is 1 measly mill going to do? Might as well tell'em to go pan handle.
    The development training is going to be, how to take a 20 foot cokk up your ass without a drop of lube.
    Then say: "Thank you sir, may I have another".

You think it will get any fukkin worse in Indiana?
    Well fukk, this isn't even a question.
    It is going to get much worse.
    Employers elsewhere in Indiana are laying off "five fukkin times!" as many workers because of foreign competition.......SMFPL!

This is just the economical catastrophes of one fukkin state!

What is the Trump supporter's excuse for this BS?
    Republican Representative Justin Amish of Michigan tweeted: “Not the president(elect)’s job. We live in a constitutional republic, not an autocracy. Business-specific meddling shouldn’t be normalized.”
    Why not? Trump campaigned on autocracy.

Like I said all along the president and EVERY president is nothing but a Marionette for the "GREED MACHINE"

This is the very reason why I need not pay attention to politics..
    You people who do are just wasting your time and effort.

This is just one situation I looked into and I'm sickened to the core.

Pretty sure you don't have much of a handle on Indiana pal. "economical catastrophes" lol

http://www.stats.indiana.edu/sip/Wor...e=labor&ct=S18

https://www.mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings

Can't make this shit up how dumb you people are.

123 Last